Pokémon X and Y Discussion

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Birkal, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basileus

Basileus

How about this rotom evo. fan art I found?

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

EVEN MORE FAN ART! :D (this is fun, I am enjoying all this!)

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  2. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

You know they could just nerf the Eviolite, assuming they also just don't care
  3. Fokko

Fokko

My purified Entei had an insane amount of ribbons, I remember it even received the ribbon for having its picture painted after a beauty contest...

I don't understand why they removed them if the promotional pokémon are still released with ribbons attached!

I especially need the Effort Ribbon!
  4. shockwave527

shockwave527

I'm just thinking about Gen 3, the spaceship, and how I always thought there'd be an event where you could use it, getting deoxys or something. That could be a good way to explain new pokemon. Maybe a future gen where they colonize a new planet.

I know types have been discussed out, but: Space type anyone?
  5. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

GameFreak doesn't care about balance. Watch as they make Eviolite Skarmory, Lapras etc., a thing.

Space type wouldn't work because all the pokemon who would be space type are just Psychic. (Deoxys, Starmie, Lunatone, Solrock)

Still hoping for Light and Sound types. If they gave Sound good coverage it could make Exploud viable for once.
  6. shockwave527

shockwave527

Saw this. Don't think anyone's really mentioned the thought of Yveltal being sound type.

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  7. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

Makes sense. They would probably give an evolution to Chatot if Sound type becomes a thing. Same with Kricketune.

They pretty much have to make Sound an incredibly useful type as well, considering Soundproof already exists.

They might also make Z a third new type if they want to bump it up to 20 rather than 19.

The question is though, what could they possibly make the 3rd new type? Psychic is already the mystery type, so Space doesn't work.

My idea is Science type. Pokemon like Ditto, Porygon, Electrode would become Science type since they are synthetic and lab created.
  8. Wazzup360

Wazzup360

Another option too rule out eviolites is split evolitions. THis way if skarmory gets a pre-evo, it can still get a based of skarmory split evolve without getting eviolite skarm.
  9. Jimera0

Jimera0 You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!

No no no no. No new types! Whoever made that chart is really stretching. For example, claiming that claiming that Yveltal is based on a Wyvern is pure conjecture. Nothing anywhere says that and it doesn't even look that much like a conventional wyvern (which typically have ropy tails, a reptilian appearance and 4 clawed feet). Yveltal has much more in common with birds than Wyverns. The only reason to make it sound type is to put it opposite of a Light type Xerneas.

It's just some BS fantasy theory.

And I really shouldn't need to go over again why adding new types would play absolute havoc with the type chart that's been well established for 4 straight generations now. If Gamefreak was going to add more types, they would have by now.
  10. shockwave527

shockwave527

Tech type. Not steel, not electric, but man-made pokemon. Also: Evo of mewtwo with metal coat to get mewthree, the mewtwo from the movie when in the team rocket suit. Pyschic-tech.
  11. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

Game Freak does what it wants. That has been incredibly apparent for a while now.
  12. Wazzup360

Wazzup360

def a want. Could work story wise with the whole DNA theme.
  13. Yveltal

Yveltal

While the rotom evo looked even more like a carbon copy of classic megaman, and a frafetch'd evolution is implausible, queer and preposterous, you also decided to post this.

I'll die of fangasming too hard if Game Freak can make a sableye evolution that outshines this and Hayao Miyazaki's Nightwalker (I was reminded of Princess Mononoke once again)
  14. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

[​IMG]

I ran out of thread tags so i had to take some liberties
  15. Charro

Charro

I hope they add clauses again, like in Pokémon stadium.

Specially Sleep clause, because Spore is retardedly broken without rules (and who knows why the buffed sleep).

Let us also choose what clauses we want to use on a match, that'll make wi-fi battles easier.
  16. Yveltal

Yveltal

Dunsparce evolving is a popular topic, no?
    I like this one;

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Dunsparce is a cute little softie, so there should be an evolution that reflects that trait.
  17. Particular1

Particular1

I am a bit worried about the moves used in the trailer. I think one of the most annoying flaws with DPP was that the animations took so long, and I always played without them turned on. I really don't want to turn them off when it is FINALLY in 3D but they are so much longer than they need to be.

But, eh, anyway. I'm excited about this. And did I hear WORLDWIDE release in october? As in "not having to wait those additional eight months just because I live in Europe?" Thank you!
  18. Basileus

Basileus

I remember having 16 on my Blaziken which I transferred from emerald to Diamond to Platinum to Heart Gold to Black and White. It says "apparently arrived at level 100, after a long journey through time" on its stat page XD
  19. Pokesal

Pokesal

I love all of the speculation. Had any of the speculation ever been true in the past games?
  20. Agonist

Agonist He had seen it, felt its might, bent under
    is a Forum Moderator

Almost never.
  21. shockwave527

shockwave527

Some fan art for a potential Z-legendary:

[​IMG]
  22. The Reptile

The Reptile I can't think of a good custom title.
    is a Pre-Contributor

Needs a "Evolution for X" slot, but other than that it's pretty accurate.
  23. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

Spamming accuracy moves is so much fun though!
  24. PlatypusVenom

PlatypusVenom

Well, I guess other people have also picked up on the Nidhoggr serpent idea, although it lives underground and should be at least rock or ground type. Maybe Rock/Dark or Ground/Dark.
  25. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers BUT THERE ARE DREAMS THAT CANNOT BEEEEEEEE
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

To whoever was complaining they may never evolve Skarmory because of Eviolite: did you guys forget the power creep? Defense creep would make shit balanced. In a sense. I guess.

Light-type, Farfetch'd Evo, nerf Stealth Rock...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)