1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon X and Y Discussion

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Birkal, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaming Piranha

Flaming Piranha

That doesn't look Rock type. Possibly Ground/Dark like you said, and it looks Poison/Dark too.
  2. Satisfaction

Satisfaction

The side plot for bw2 was pretty fun for me, maybe a tad tedious but interesting nonthless, we might have another sub-plot in xy, a love story in paris would be especially fitting
  3. Flaming Piranha

Flaming Piranha

I hope these are going to be the shiny colours for the legendary Pokémon, because these look epic
    [​IMG]
  4. PlatypusVenom

PlatypusVenom

I'm not trying to analyze the image, only the idea of Pokemon Z. Pokemon Z could be any combo of the following types, basing it off Nidhoggr:
    Ground - it lives underground beneath Yggdrasil
    Rock - it lives underground beneath Yggdrasil
    Dark - Nidhoggr breaks free and rules Ragnarok (apocalypse)
    Poison? - I'm not a big fan of this option, but it may be derived from a serpent form

It will probably be Rock/Dark or Ground/Dark. Poison is unlikely, but possible.
  5. Belbazoar

Belbazoar

What about some sort of water-serpent for the "Z-Legendary"?
  6. Scorpio

Scorpio

This is what I'm hoping will happen. Maybe make it so middle-stage pokes get only 1.25X to their defenses. Not only will this make Middle Cup MUCH more balanced, it will also get some of those middle evos down a tier in the standard meta (Dusclops being higher than Dusknoir annoys the HELL out of me).
  7. Hamstern

Hamstern

That's a really good design and I could easily take that for a real pokémon! I would've prefer if the arms were wings or maybe fins thought. Would also make it less like Rayquaza who is also a kind of serpent thingie with arms. Poison/dragon, Rock/Dragon or Poison/Rock (with Levitate,lol) would be awsome, but a more aquatic water/poison legendary would be pretty cool too.
  8. Ghost Curses You

Ghost Curses You

Excuse me if it sounded mean, but my only reason to say it is because probably nobody will say again their opinions about previously discussed topics, just wanted to say what have we talked about in these hundred pages so if somebody shares an opinion about it and doesn't get pretty much answered to know if he can look past pages.

Also I recall people getting mad at people new to the thread saying starters being fire/psychic grass/dark and water/fighting when the thread was 60 pages so I just wanted to spare the unnecesary hatred towards people bringing back old topics.

My votes for dunsparce evolution, probably rock dragon, maybe with some dex entry that may resemble niddhog because it may not be z's legendary.
    "Rarely a Dunsparce burrowing underground may find a root big and nutritive enough to sustain just from it, eventually, these Dunsparce would have gained so much strength due to not using it's wings (based on the theory that Dunsparce cant fly long because it's extremely tiring) that it finally evolves." or something like that.

They may even add two evolutions, this one and a flying one, one losing its wings due to living underground and the other losing weight and gaining strength on its wings by using them. They may be eagle and niddhog based pokemon and slap us in the face with them, who knows?

Posted from Smogon.com App for Android
  9. The Cicada

The Cicada

Light and Sound type would be fun. Sound would prob make Hyper Voice obv a sound type move, and maybe boost it's power to 120.
  10. labarith

labarith

I anticipate that every pokemon in G6 is a Dunsparce evolution. Each player is given a dunsparce that is wearing a frog suit, a fox suit, or a chestnut suit, which transforms them into the first three of Generation 6's impressive 37 Dunsparce forms. Dunsparce will only evolve when earning a medal while wearing one of these 37 suits, and each suit has a total of 3 evolutions, meaning that there are 111 suit-based evolutions. However, the "legendary" pokemon X, Y, Z, Q, and & are all actually Dunsparce evolutions that occur when he is placed in the daycare with the appropriate Unown holding Evioheavy, the item that gives pokemon that have no futher or previous evolutions an increase speed, special attack, attack, and accuracy by 50%. Oddly, & is an event only Unown with Hidden Power Normal, thanks to a radical overhaul of the IV/EV system that was necessary to include the 13 extra types introduced this generation: Glue, Gold, Silver, Radical, Steampunk, Transformer, Bone, Graveyard, Sleeping, Dopey, Sound, Light, Furry.

Oddly, Dunsparce evolutions are unique insofar as they all have less than half the base stats of the pokemon they evolve from. Furthermore, only Dunsparce evolutions - and Rotom can have one of the new types.
  11. PlatypusVenom

PlatypusVenom

...sure. That was hypocritical. Also, I don't think that they will base half the legendaries off Norse gods and find some random idea to base the other half off of, while Dunsparce got the rest of Norse myths.
  12. TaiCrunch

TaiCrunch

I can definitely see someone hacking X and Y to make that happen, and call it Pokemon D
  13. Blazen

Blazen

Of course, these new types are rendered useless because they are all weak to Dragon, Rock, and Fighting.
  14. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

Dunsparce evolves and gets an 1000 BST evolution.
  15. labarith

labarith

If you're a Furry, you're weak to just about everything.
  16. Professor Birch

Professor Birch

This looks awesome. Hope this is real!
  17. Preved Medved

Preved Medved

Dragon type is more likely.
  18. Yveltal

Yveltal

Go home, Labarinth. You are drunk.
  19. inanimate blob

inanimate blob

Labarith
    Wat r u doin
    Labarith
    Stahp

For realsies, though, we don't want Game Freak getting any ideas.
  20. shockwave527

shockwave527

Way GF could make Eeveelutions even more hectic and cover all type combos:

After all the possible eeveelutions are created, eeveelutions can evolve again - each one into 17 new eeveelutions! (17 per each different eeveelution, that is), one for each type. So vaporeon could be water-grass, water-dark, water-normal... while leafeon could be grass-psychic, grass-fighting, grass-water (different than vaporeon's water-grass).

Wouldn't that be FUN?

Hint: That was sarcasm

Hint 2: The answer is no

If that ever did happen (which it never ever will), I'd just dread Umbreon's ghost evolution/the ghost-type's dark evolution.
  21. Yveltal

Yveltal

Naw, once they cover every basic type for Eevee, Game Freak will totally create a NEW Eevee that goes all Tokyo NewMew on the metagame's Little Cup! It's a wonderful megaman dog thing that can mode change into a black shuck (ghost) an italtian greyhound (ground) and a boxer (fighting)! there's a type for three different situations, and it activates each mode through a new special move mechanic. I can't decide if Transform or Rollout should be the technique that changes his type and appearance....

On a side note, each eeveelution according to your amazing theory that the developers should totally adopt would get 16 new evolutions each, unless you want a SuperVaporeon, SuperFlareon, etc., where they have the opportunity to evolve into a new second stage evolved mono-type.
  22. Blazen

Blazen

I hope we keep getting new Eeveelutions until all types are covered, but I want Normal and Dragon to be the last 2 released. Dragon should be fairly obvious (decent stats and diverse movepool). However, the Normal one is what I really want to be interesting. It would have something like 85-90 across the board, and it would be given the ability Multi-type.
  23. labarith

labarith

Either sarcasm has taken a really bizarre turn, or you don't understand the relationship between eevee evolutions, and thus posit something with 85-90 across the board... which is pretty terrible stat distribution no matter how you look at it.

:pirate:
  24. Count Serperior

Count Serperior

It would be rather lame if we end up getting an Eevee prevo.
  25. PlatypusVenom

PlatypusVenom

I think that if they were to add more (and they probably will) it would be Dragon type, as the rest cover all the special types in gen III except dragon. Then they should probably stop before it gets too crazy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)