1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon X and Y Discussion

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Birkal, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockwave527

shockwave527

THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR. You can Fly to a town or just fly, and maybe even have a city somewhere in the sky or a cave with rayquaza or something. Or maybe not even throug fly, maybe just a dungeon/cave area taking place in the air or a city you take a hot air ballon up to, fully wind powered floating in the sky, maybe a london-esque style town with a clock tower. That would be SO COOL.

NEW NEWS
    Pokemon Smash aired, and while there was nothing new on this episode, they DID show a preview of next episode. And in the next episode, they show a board, which appears (although hard to see) to have the X and Y logo on it. It also shows two pokemon. One looks somewhat like Probopass, while the other looks like it could possibly be the new Eeveelution we're talking about! It's hard to see, but take a look for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RB2bMSjX5U&feature=g-subs-u
    (Pause at 56:45 for the thing I'm talking about)
  2. Master of the Six Kings

Master of the Six Kings

One is actually most certainly Probopass. Which is quite random. No clue on the other though.
  3. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

It looked like Victini, honestly

edit: Also that's not even in the gaming segment. I highly doubt they would EVER risk showing new Pokemon without blurring them out
  4. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

I highly doubt thats anything new. Just looks like some sort of flash card game, and if you guess wrong you get hosed. Notice how they showed the card later with what looked like typing and stats.

Its probably just probopass.

Just because I like throwing out random speculation, Emolga and alternate Boldore evolution perhaps?
  5. Basileus

Basileus

Yea, it is probably crap.
  6. Green

Green

Looks like an Emolga evolution and a Probopass evolution. Won't know for sure until we get some higher resolution images.
  7. inanimate blob

inanimate blob

It's definitely just a Probopass. But the other one, there's a glare - it looks like it has "V" ears or something, and a squiggly tail. Maybe a Purugly.
  8. Yveltal

Yveltal

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Has anybody else seen these? They frikkin rock.
  9. Snappy

Snappy

Yveltal, where are you finding all these speculation arts?
  10. b2j135

b2j135

I kept the ones that I think are believable.
    OMG I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR THESE GAMES!!1 OOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAH!
    I am so hyped to start my let's play!
  11. Shock_wave

Shock_wave

Pretty sick art. Wowza..I want Chespin to evolve into something like an Armordillo. Grass/Steel with good ATT/Spe. Can't wait for the games.
  12. Garagara

Garagara

My hope is that chespin'll be a tanky attacker, using heals/drains to stay up and tank like a boss. Think a grass type Conkeldurr, but with giga drain instead of drain punch, calm mind instead of bulk up, and maybe vacuum wave? Why is there only one special priority T.T That being said, grass is a terribad attacking type compared to fighting, so even with the same stats/kinds of moves I think conk'll do better

Edit; my personal favourite fanart thus far. Probably wont get in, as we already have a pangolin, but they're hands down my favourite thing ever and I want it so shaddap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. keleyeemoh

keleyeemoh

Looks like a fire/fighting. No thank you.
  14. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

Looks like a renamon-esque fire/psychic to me
  15. R_N

R_N

I like how with Fennekin & Froakie fanartists go all out and have super varied thoughts behind the final evos

And then with Chespin they all go the "large brute covered in armor" route
  16. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

You haven't looked hard enough.

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  17. R_N

R_N

okay palm tree chespin line is the best one
  18. Infernis

Infernis

Chespin → Palm Chespin → Tropius would be hilarious.

*Fingers Crossed*
  19. CynicalGiant

CynicalGiant

Looks pretty nice, im still partial to the Assassin's creed styled chespin idea.
  20. Yveltal

Yveltal

I'm with Cynical Giant on the bipedal Finalkin with the firey ears. It looks like the kind of monster that could nod its head and send forth a huge wave of fire.
    In general, I'm more in love with the Finalkin concepts that look more like Kyuubimon or Amaterasu.
    like thi~s one
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

and this one's just wonderful
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

And nobody's posted this one yet. The following reminds me of how Oshawott goes from being predominantly baby blue to a darker cobalt shade wheen he evolves into Samurott;
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Not that all the bipedal ones are bad, but it's easier to write them off as another fire/fighting if one wants to distance the notion from reality. However, this one i felt was just...
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

...so cool, and worthy of consideration.
    Most of the Finalkins have an air of mysticism. People are really in love with the fire/psychic possibility ^_^

ps,
    In East Austin, they're EVERYWHERE!
  21. Count Serperior

Count Serperior

I like that last Fennekin one a lot, and the Chespin/Palm Tree one is pretty cool (even though it must be hell for it to look around XD)

Can I please get a Flying/Fighting Cassowary? They don't fly but Dodrio.
    I also want a pink Dolphin Pokemon!
    And a Velvet Worm Pokemon! C'mon Gamefreak, that thing is cute as it is, just make us catch one!
  22. keleyeemoh

keleyeemoh

East Austin, really? I'm in South Austin!
  23. Lilligant562

Lilligant562

LoL. Chespin's a flying type now(!) Nice1 =]
  24. Pokesal

Pokesal

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I want Pokemon to walk behind you again like in Heartgold and Soulsilver.
  25. Bashfrog

Bashfrog

Everyone does, but I just don't think it wil happen soon. I guess it just doesn't seem viable, and to be fair, it isn't really an important part of the game. I think we would all rather have many new pokemon in exchange for gamefreak not working on sprites just for following you around. However..... tell me if i'm wrong, but I don't think I saw any tall grass, so it could be possible that pokemon are seen on the screen, but I would hate that, because taking hours to catch that one pokemon is fun, not a pokemon chasing you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)