Pokémon X and Y Discussion

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Birkal, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockwave527

shockwave527

Ok, maybe not that then, but as I said, it's not even speculation or ever going to happen, could just be cool.

I'd still like to see double types.

Also, good to see another member of TEAM CHESPIN
  2. Flaming Piranha

Flaming Piranha

Yeah, I see what you mean. The idea of double-stab priority scares me though :S

Hell yeah :D
  3. Carrot Top

Carrot Top

It exists! Adaptability Basculin w/ Aqua Jet

Now imagine if Basculin was water/water
  4. shockwave527

shockwave527

Oh god.

Yeah. As much as I want to see this and how it would work, I can't imagine how they could make a pokemon that would ever have twot ypes. What kind of thing can't just be water, it would need to be water-water? The closest I could see is an electric rotom form, like a light bulb or something. Speaking of which: Psychic TV rotom form for mind control, fighting robot rotom form, and dark chainsaw rotom form.

But I digress. Maybe there could somehow be a Create-A-Pokemon of this at least?
  5. Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
    is a Smogon Media Contributor

These are 5 mons that want evos in Gen 6:
    Dunsparce
    Tropius (2 heads and now grass/dragon)
    Mawile
    Spinda
    Lapras
  6. keleyeemoh

keleyeemoh

Or Adaptability Eevee with Quick Attack!
  7. shockwave527

shockwave527

Dunsparce: evolution could be cool, as said.

Tropius: I see more of a pre-evolution, due to it's size I can't see it really EVOLVING

Mawile: Maybe

Spinda: I could see it getting an evolution but more of a derpy crappier one like likiliki than a cool one.

Lapras: Like tropius, it more lends itself to a prevo, but an evo could work.

My wish list:
    Sudowoodo evo
    Skarmory prevo (and evo, but Skarm-eviolite NO)
    Lapras prevo
    Girafarig evo/prevo
    Miltank/Tauros/Bouffalant prevo
    Fire/Elec and Ice/Elec plusle and minun evos

I'll add more as I think of them.
  8. Dilasc

Dilasc

I would love to see Ability Tutors: For a small price, you can choose, maybe up to 3 abilities predetermined by the species in question. Nothing insane like Volt Absorb Gyarados, but Volt Absorb/Lightningrod/Motor Drive (where all 3 are options) for Mantine/tyke on the other hand.

Not that every mon would get. Most levitate mons would be denied, though Tinted Lens Flygon... who needs coverage!

The possibilities are pretty great since 3 can be limiting at current.

As for something else... am I the only one who could see a beetle baby that evolves into to Heracross and Pinsir... maybe a third beetle to with them (Bombardier?) This way, you can breed Megahorn onto Pinsir and other moves to the beetles in general.
  9. Yveltal

Yveltal

Do you guys remember back when people wanted to believe that Shellos was going to be Lapras' prevo? Good times.
  10. Zabel Zarock

Zabel Zarock

No. :<

I got into 4th gen when Platinum was hot if I remember right. Man I wish I was around for that. D:
  11. keleyeemoh

keleyeemoh

Don't feel too bad. Before now, the last time I was around for speculation about a new generation was for Gold and Silver (although to be fair, the speculation back then is hilarious to think about now. Pokégods and all that).
  12. Lord Jesseus

Lord Jesseus

Why do people want prevos though... They're really pointless.

The mention of Levitators being denied extra abilities reminds me that I want that to stop being a thing that happens

Prankster Gengar anyone?? Possibly broken (Or not? idk) but it fits so well.
  13. Snappy

Snappy

OH, YES, SPINDA EVO, BREAK-DANCING AND THRASH ABUSING PANDA, PANDANCE!
  14. shockwave527

shockwave527

I want to see another gallade-esque thing.

Evolve Trubbish with metal-coat to get a trash can pokemon.
    Evolve a male combee with honey and vespiquen in party to get bug/fighting be tack
    Evolve togepi or exeggcute with flam orb to get breakfast

Something where we thought "this line's out" getting something new.
    Now for the signiture line: "MAKE IT HAPPEN (again), GAMEFREAK"
  15. Infernis

Infernis

A new ability for Rotom-Flying would be neat.
  16. EsurioXY

EsurioXY

And it happened! :D
  17. Zabel Zarock

Zabel Zarock

And to think that kind of thinking was crazy before and now it happened. But I suppose we all have free time to guess what Nintendo/Game Freak has in store for us.

I guess people want cuter baby forms of existing pokemon for the sake of having cute baby pokemon. But with evolite some NFE pokemon can be viable though.

Also I don't think Prankster Gengar wouldn't be that great. While Gengar has a good support movepool, Gengar naturally has high speed anyways which would make Prankster redundant. Not to mention Gengar wouldn't be able to switch into Earthquake which it would be weak to if it weren't for levitate. But that's just me over-analyzing.
  18. keleyeemoh

keleyeemoh

Many people have already answered this question. It gives players access to certain evolutionary families earlier than they would have otherwise (example: Riolu, Azurill, and Elekid/Magby in BW2). Also, some baby Pokémon are adorable.

Or Tepig!
  19. Ryanide

Ryanide

Omg, yes please. I would love to be able to tutor abilities. It would have to be limited though, to prevent some ridiculous combinations. But there are a lot of pokemon who could really use some better abilities (umbreon, weavile)
  20. keleyeemoh

keleyeemoh

Yes, please give us Technician Weavile! This is one of my top requests.
  21. b2j135

b2j135

Because Little Cup is a thing...I believe it began back in Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2...you were forced to play it in order to FULLY beat the game.

My choice, I would LOVE to see a pre-evo to Onix, Scyther, Zangoose, Seviper, Sableye, Khangaskhan (LONG OVERDUE), Skarmory, Druddigon, and a couple others.
  22. Ryanide

Ryanide

I know gamefreak will never do this, and yet I want it so bad. so so bad.
  23. shockwave527

shockwave527

Pebblix
    Slycir
    Zangosling
    Sevattler (rattle for both rattle snake and baby rattle)
    Koaleye (has coal for eyes instead of diamonds because you should get why)
    Khangaskid
    Skarmini (I want a Skarmega as well but it would either break the game or make etiolate skarm break it)
    Druddish

I like the idea of most all of these, except I'd like a steelix evo instead (meteorix) and sableye evo. I don't think it needs a prevo. And I like druddigon as just plain druddigon. We need more one-stage dragons IMO. I also want zangoose and seviper evos, preferably fighting/normal or steel/normal and poison/dark or poison/fighting.
  24. Ryanide

Ryanide

A steelix evo? Sheesh, how much base defense would that thing have?
  25. Dilasc

Dilasc

I said it before but... baby Kangaskhan with 50/50 gender that evolves by level based on its gender into Kang or a new male Kangaroo. Preferably, they keep using Mongolian Warlord names.

I also do enjoy babies for Little Cup. Imagine a pre-evo of Aerodactyl with -20 or 25 to all Aero's stats: it'd be the fastest little cup pokemon, outpacing Voltorb as its speed would actually be 22 if maxed with nature, allowing it to tie with those who have a speed of 15 and a scarf.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)