1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon X and Y Discussion

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Birkal, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowclaw191

shadowclaw191

League of legends, has A ghost/metal thingy, which also can change in some ways To Be a pokemon, that is a legemdary.
  2. Dre89

Dre89

Bug is currently missing out on psychic, dark and dragon hyrbids.

I'm annoyed that flygon isn't bug/dragon. It's basically a dragon-insect. Problem is we most likely won't see a dragon/bug type now because it would look too similar to flygon.
  3. Infernis

Infernis

No kidding. That's actually one retype I'd love to see in the next generation, though I highly doubt it will happen without a new ability to ignore sandstorm damage (sand veil/sand rush). They are desert creatures, after all. Garchomp already does ground/dragon well enough. (Though a mountain-based stegosaurus type thing would be great for another, or a rock/dragon.)
  4. Xylaser

Xylaser

a water/electric leviathan pokemon which looks like a lagiacrus from monster hunter :D
  5. b2j135

b2j135

Guys...I TRULY think this guy is getting an evolution this gen.
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

There are TOO MANY reasons for this NOT to happen!
    Oh and this guy too!
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

How do you think their evolutions would boost thier stats?
  6. Gerard

Gerard

I think a prevo is more possible considering it's stats (Stunkfish has a pretty good SpD) though an evo would be interesting to see
  7. Punchshroom

Punchshroom para is worse than sleep
    is a Community Contributor

Totally digging Bug/Dark, perhaps an assassin bug?
    [​IMG]
  8. GeeZee

GeeZee

I wouldn't count out an evolution yet. Look at Porygon-2, it has good stats but still received an evolution in gen 4.
  9. IcyMan28

IcyMan28

I would love to see a Chatot evo, probably just a larger, similarly colored parrot or macaw. It already has decent SpA and Spe so it's evolution would be a nice specially oriented Normal/Flying for once.

No reason the evolution can't get Chatter as well (which needs to be upgraded to 90 power please).
  10. Codraroll

Codraroll
    is a Community Contributor

I really wonder if they will pull an Alomomola on us and make a Pokémon that figuratively screams "I'm an evolution of #####!", yet has no connection to it whatsoever. I can see them doing that to Chatot, make a second parrot with a sound gimmick, yet never compare the two in any official material, even though the rest of the world does.
  11. cantab

cantab

I doubt it. I mentioned my view before, I suspect Alomomola was set to be a Luvdisc evo - until Game Freak decided that Black and White would be all new Pokemon. We know X and Y will have a mix of existing and new mons.
  12. Flaming Piranha

Flaming Piranha

Togekiss
  13. Jabroni

Jabroni

but togekiss won't be normal flying next gen. Its OBVIOUSLY going to be love type. along with smoochum, swoobat and the heart fishes. and ditto. because ditto loves getting freaky
  14. Yveltal

Yveltal

[​IMG]

I always thought Ditto was the good guy Greg who pity fucks the rest of your Pokemon so they can be parents.

I'm also on board for reintroducing secret bases to the actual game, and taking the concept out of the Dream World. Those houses just don't have the original appeal of owning your own little haven.
  15. Flaming Piranha

Flaming Piranha

it's also going to have a secondary type; light *waits for 100's of hate messages saying how unrealistic light type is*
  16. Xylaser

Xylaser

remember the: i want a magic type people?
    magicians have no magicpower they cheat and use tricks.....
    wait a moment...
    dark type pokemon use tricks and they cheat to win a battle
    dark type=magic type

mind blown :D
  17. DEMo_Gorgon47

DEMo_Gorgon47

This would never happen, but I would really love to see Camerupt, Magcargo, and Breloom all get evolutions. I feel they all deserve high BST.

And if they ever had a revamp on typing: I'd want the rock-type to have more resistances
  18. PHANTOMxTRAINER

PHANTOMxTRAINER

I think a Psychic type would be more close to magic...

Anyways, I think Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, Sudowoodo, Spinda, Basculin.. oh there's so many that deserve evolutions.
  19. Wishy

Wishy

Uh, guys? Togekiss is obviously going to be Fairy/Flying.

No. Infinite use TMs were one of the best things introduced in Gen5. It's tedious when they are one-off, especially when there are limited options of ever getting a duplicate.
  20. Olympus

Olympus

The biggest thing on my wish list for Gen 6 is an evolution for Farfetch'd. I've been hoping for this since the 4th gen speculation era... They should stop with these useless additions like Magnezone (Magneton already had good stats and an excellent ability), Blissey, or these other countless pre evolutions like Mantyke or Cleffa. I just don't understand why these pokemon were chosen over others. So many cool pokemon like Farfetch'd and Mawile who can really use a buff but seem to be neglected. Given their history, GF will probably opt for something like a pre evolution to Skarmory.
  21. Infernis

Infernis

Dear god, yes. Camerupt is so rad! His typing is excellent, but his low speed and pretty-subpar defenses really let him down. Dunno about Magcargo, but we could use more viable fire types.

And we all know how much Gamefreak likes to give Breloom new tools. A better ability, better moves, another ability... now better stats! :naughty:
  22. Zabel Zarock

Zabel Zarock

Camerupt and Magcargo I can understand. Breloom? It has all that it needs to be very successful.
  23. Parallel

Parallel

Farfetch'd will never get an evolution, because it's whole schtick (heheheh) is that's it's useless. It's based on a story about "beware ducks bearing leaks". The entire point is that's it's completely outclassed.

Cleffa existed to show off their new fancy mechanic.
    I don't get the point of mantyke either though....

But i'd be mooooore than happy with a Mawile evolution, love that design/ theme.
    ... but they'd have to give Sabeleye an evolution too, and i'm not sure i want to see that...
  24. Infernis

Infernis

Most Sableye evolutions I've seen look pretty radass.

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

The second stages, at least. I'd be down for a Sableye that has enough bulk to take a special hit as well as a will-o-wisp reduced physical one. Prankster is a great ability that currently has very few good users.
  25. Bashfrog

Bashfrog

This might just be bias, but in my opinion, a chansey evolution was needed, because chansey is nowhere close to powerful. In fact, it can barely hurt a fly, unlike blissey, which has the stats to actually hurt things. Magnezone is what you'd call a "recalculation evolution". For example, scizor evolves from scyther, but the difference are switched around stats, as well as a retyping. That's all, and one of the coolest, and powerful pokemon in the metagame was produced. Magnezone is another. In return for more bulk, it becomes a bit slower. This is an improvement, since magneton wasn't going to outspeed anything anytime soon. With said bulk, magnezone can make better use of its ability than before. So, that was an improvement. What I'm trying to say is, there is almost no such thing as a useless evolution. However, there is a such thing as a useless preevolution *stares menacingly at igglybuff and pichu*
    Edit: I want a farfetched evolution as well. It may never happen, but I can hope that it becomes a flying/fighting and everyone is too amazed to complain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)