1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon X and Y Discussion

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Birkal, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucariojr

lucariojr quell the storm and ride the thundurus
    is a Contributor to Smogon

[​IMG]
  2. Yveltal

Yveltal

[​IMG]
    No, they got a surgeon to shave his ass and put it on his head :P

EDIT- Oh hey, i forgot to remember that they're supposed to release a new trailer for the movie in ten days.
    DOUBLE EDIT- fanart, stop being so free spirited and cool
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  3. Mari

Mari

My idea about the new Pokémon:

I think it is no new Mewtwo form, but rather a new MEW form. Its tail has high resemblance with Mew's. Do you remember Dr. Fuji created Mewtwo when he cloned Mew? Mewtwo however was a kind of bad clone. When Dr. Fuji found out that cloned Pokémon are very frail (his attempts to clone Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander failed), he cloned Mew into its secondary form (the Pokémon in this picture). Because Dr. Fuji tried to trigger this gene mutation with violence, the clones were not able to survive. Because of this he gave it a life-sustaining serum which, however, changed its personality and converted it into the cruel Mewtwo. But there is also a natural way that a Mew can convert into its secondary form. This can be usually seen for a short period when its genes are rearranged after it uses the move Transform. Mew converts in this form to rescue the world, when a war between Mewtwo (resembling gene mutation) and Genesect (resembling the Darwinian Evolution) breaks out.
  4. Aurinko

Aurinko

If you take lore into account, there's, as far is I know, no way this is a different form of Mew or a pre-evolution to any of them both; since Mewtwo was generated as a clone of Mew - which clearly doesn't have pre-evolutions - and Mew itself is a closed system. Maybe it's some kind of experiment before (!) or after Mewtwo, the first degenerated clone, or something Mewtwo has/can become AFTER Pokémon I.
  5. Yuttt

Yuttt

Also, another point advocating the relation to Mew theory is that it's pose is not unlike Mew, including the arched back and the floating.
  6. Eric x3 xD

Eric x3 xD

Not psyshock. Psystrike I believe.
  7. False Sense

False Sense

I rather doubt that this is a new form of Mew. Everything lately has talked about how this thing has an unknown relationship with Mewtwo, but there hasn't been a word about Mew. If it were a new Mew form, they would probably mention Mew SOMEWHERE, but all we've gotten is that it's related to Mewtwo. They've even compared how they look similar, which brings up another point. This thing is much more similar in appearance to Mewtwo rather than Mew, such as it's color, body structure, and eyes. I don't know, but it seems all evidence that Game Freak has provided us with at the moment indicate that it's either a new Mewtwo form, or some new pokemon based off of Mewtwo in some way.
  8. Shiruba

Shiruba

since when is it not allowed for gamefreak to troll? ouo
  9. dcae

dcae naughty list

I love this.

I highly doubt this is related to Mew, following along False Sense's ideology. I see this as a new species, but cloned from Mewtwo. Something along those lines.
  10. False Sense

False Sense

...Well, there's that, but it would be quite a stretch. At the very least, it seems that the most LOGICAL possibility is that it's a new Mewtwo form or something else entirely. Relying on Game Freaks tendency to troll us isn't the best case for a new Mew form, but it is Troll Freak. It's slim, but I guess it's a small possibility.
  11. PME

PME

Gaiz! What if...!

Mike, the Eevee trainer back in ep.40, decided to evolve his Eevee into a Sylveon! And he comes and saves everyone. What if Mewtwo and Genesect are actually fighting at the base of Evolution Mountain, Stone Town. Maybe THIS area is what causes the Sylveon evolution... and.... and... it's so powerful that only flying Walreins can stop it....ok I'll stop.
  12. CJorex

CJorex

That would be nice, but why would they bring back an almost-forgotten character who only appeared in one episode more than ten years ago?
    Not to say I don't want that to happen
  13. PME

PME

They don't, not one from THAT far back anyways. I was just showing my little bro about the good old days and making him watch the series from episode 1, and we watched 40 today. I realized that I was upset that this character never came back is all.
  14. Yveltal

Yveltal

lololol, Mikey and his brothers were all fucking ugly. If they were going to introduce Sylveon in another part of the anime besides the movie short, it'd probably evolve from Virgil's Eevee. I remember WPM trying to call its evolution during the tournament episodes, and he's still pretty fresh in the minds of most of the anime enthusiasts.

Can I also say that Sylveon suddenly comes off as cheesy? More and more, genetics seems to be the mood/theme for Gen VI, and while Eevee has always been popular for being one of the most versatile (and adorable) team members in any party, his big gimmick is having an unstable genetic composition. For Game Freak to only allow the reveal of two extra Pokemon so far who both have a connection to cellular restructuring, it comes off as tacky.
  15. PME

PME

I couldn't agree more. If any recurring character with an Eevee who should evolve/get Sylveon, it should be Virgil. His whole shtick was having the whole Eevee line..... or.... web?..... parachute?

Also, back then, Ash's dex claimed that there were only 3 eeveelutions, (under my breath) *cough* 8 *cough*
  16. Tytus

Tytus

I've only seen like 3 episodes of the anime, and never this kid or his brothers, but for some reason this statement had me laughing out loud haha.
  17. Chaoswalker

Chaoswalker

Time to offer my own speculation on the whole Mew thing. In think, that around Octoberish, the truth about Newtwo will have magically revealed itself. Call me crazy, but it's just a feeling.
  18. Shiruba

Shiruba

yes, quite magically. people will have played the game and magically figured it out. ;)
  19. shockwave527

shockwave527

Next reveal: new Deoxys forms!
  20. Shiruba

Shiruba

Deoxys Evasion Forme!
    Ability - Mirage
    > Increases Evasion by 1.
    Gets minimize/double team/muddy water/etc

Bane of Smogonites and playground players alike.
  21. Infernis

Infernis

Oh golly, what would those even be? Deoxys Critical Hit Rate Forme? Deoxys HP Forme? (Cosmic power all the way!) Deoxys Sketch Forme? There really aren't many more niches for Deoxys to fill. I guess giving him a new form to show off the new friendship mechanic could work.

Deoxys Huggable Forme!
  22. Shiruba

Shiruba

[​IMG]
    found it
  23. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Please stop you...6 or so
  24. Chaoswalker

Chaoswalker

Here's hoping for a "Horrify" or "Fear" ability that acts as special intimidate.

Also, an item akin to Eviolite that gives a 1.3x stat boost to Pokemon with base stat totals below 400.
  25. dcae

dcae naughty list

Honestly I do think this is the generation they finally implement Special based Intimidation. Physical sweepers have Burn and Intimidate to irritate them, while Special sweepers don't. I don't see a new statusbbeing added, but I can see something like Fear described by Chaoswalker.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)