Pokémon X and Y Discussion

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Birkal, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiruba

Shiruba

narutendo x yveltal = otp
    get married. now.
  2. Stellar

Stellar dreams & adventures
    is a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

I'm locking this thread until we get new information. If you want me to cite a specific reason for the lock, look no further than the post directly above this one.

When new information is released around the 12th, I'll create an XY Discussion Mark II thread. This one is getting a bit too big.
  3. Jellicent

Jellicent Ambien Trance
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

The good news is you can still chat about XY right now. Just do it over on #orangeislands on SynIRC. You can learn about IRC here, or just click this if you're lazy.

Off-topic posting is the main reason this thread has been locked. "Off-topic" in this case means anything not related to Pokemon X and Y, including fakemons and non-Pokemon discussion. The good news is you can still have off-topic chatting on IRC, which is a great resource for the OI community as a whole, so check it out~

Remember, whenever the Mark II of this thread comes along, keep the off-topic chatting on IRC and leave the thread for actual discussion of the games !_!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)