Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If X&Y still has 2 Hidden Ability slots, then we can't say for sure that Shadow Tag has been replaced.

I did a search and it doesn't seem like this has been talked about before but before forgive me if it has. I just clicked on one of the TVs ingame and it talked about a new item called Snowball that raises a pokemon's attack when they get hit by an Ice type move. It didn't occur to me to take a screenshot until it was already over but I'm 1000% sure I got the name and what it does right.

Who knows what goes on in the mind of those nintendo people...cuz a lot of stuff they do, doesn't make sense...exaggerated pokedex entries, stats of pokemon that doesn't exactly match well with their physical qualities...pokemon that really needs a normal evolution...damn it nintendo, you need some reaally huge fans there to make it an even more amazing experience for everyone :/....what they have done so far is really great, don't get me wrong, but if they could jus..make a lot of stuff a lil more smarter...-_-''

Can someone show me a screenshot of how the super training results screen with the stats looks when a pokemon is fully ev'd in two stats? ex. How would a Greninja look if it was fully ev'd in sp. atk and speed. (I don't want to see greninja specifically, but any pokemon with 252 evs in one stat.

Been making fennekin babies. Got one with no evs, modest, "outstanding" IVs and 31 HP, 31 spe, and it seems 28 SpA

Fennekin level 19 stats:
50/23/24/36/31/33

Level 50 flat battle stats:
115/54/55/89/75/80

Braixen level 20 stats:
59/29/32/50/37/40

Level 50 flat battle stats:
134/67/73/119/85/93

Delphox level 36 stats:
111/55/64/106/84/91

waiting on someone to accept a battle so i can get the level 50 stats for Delphox but looks like it has base 75 hp, 115 spa, 105 speed
How do you know the SpA IV? Doesn't it just give a range of 26-30? Otherwise, this supports my claim of 40/45/40/61/60/60 base for Fennekin...that being said, jumping from 81(neutral) to 109 SPATK indicates a growth of 28 base to Braixen, which I can support on evolving on 16 and growing 9. Interestingly enough, that puts her 61-62 base up to 89-90. But, my brother's Braixen -> Delphox evolution was only 17 on 36, indicating somewhere between 23 and 24 base since it cannot hit 25. That would place Delphox's SPATK base between 112 and 114 instead of 115.
Furthermore, IF the speed is perfect, it is easy to see that Fennekin's should be 80.5, thusly 93.5 for Braixen. Scaled to level 36, Braixen's would've been 68.72. Growing to 91 is a difference of 22.28-23.27. 21.6 is 60% of level, 22.32 is a base increase of 31, but the range in general scaled to 50 is 30.944-32.319 meaning it is either going to be 31 or 32. That will land the speed at either 104 or 105. Meanwhile, with max HP, scaled Braixen has 99.64. This produces only an increase of 11.36-12.35. Scaled range is 15.777-17.15, so this one could hit a few bases. Since fennekin starts with 40 base and grows 19, I would agree that 16 seems the most likely, ending up at 75.
The defense seems to grow in the exact same manner...except it only grew 36 in the first stage. Braixen's defense there is either 73.0 or 73.5. Scaled to 36, it is 53.96 or 54.32. Range could be 13-15. This means the bonus from Fennekin to Delphox is 31-33. That would put the base at 71-73.
The same can be done for other stats, but I find it difficult to do with attack because that level 50 Braixen could be 61 or 60 un-personality in attack.
Still, by rough estimate of the attack stat, I would say this looks like 75/70/72/113/100/105 as Delphox base for a total of 535. Attack from Braixen to Delphox is clearly an increase of base 10 with 15 as a potential growth from the first stager.

Last edited:
Can someone show me a screenshot of how the super training results screen with the stats looks when a pokemon is fully ev'd in two stats? ex. How would a Greninja look if it was fully ev'd in sp. atk and speed. (I don't want to see greninja specifically, but any pokemon with 252 evs in one stat.
I have a picture here. Fully EV'd Charmeleon.

Are the stats on Chesnaught, Barbaracle, and Tyrantrum 100% accurate?? I have the first forms of those pokes fully EV'd with decent natures but no idea on the IVs.

252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Atk

greninja.png

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Has Mismagius, Milotic and other "obvious retcons" been confirmed NOT to have the Fairy type? I know Dunsparce's still Normal, but I think it would be good to have a not-retconned list.

Has Mismagius, Milotic and other "obvious retcons" been confirmed NOT to have the Fairy type? I know Dunsparce's still Normal, but I think it would be good to have a not-retconned list.
Yeah, I've seen people confirm Milotic, Mismagius, Blissey & Liligant to remain single type (though others like Cresselia and the Lake trio are still unknown)

Well, I saw some speculation about this a few days ago, but I can confirm Snorunt is still pure Ice, and most likely so is Glalie.

^ Not only that, but a friend of mine confirmed males can pass down Hidden Abilities as well.

Edit: If males can pass down abilities, what would happen in the following scenario? Male Multiscale Dragonite + Female Feraligatr.
Sheer Foce Gatr, or perhaps the offspring must be of the same species as the DW parent in order to inherit the ability?

It also seems that the baby will come in the same kind of Pokeball as one of the parents (source: Serebii) meaning that you could have a baby in a Cherish ball

^ That too. /vp/ may not be the most reliable source around, but last night someone posted pictures of his/her 2 Goomys (male and female) both in Premier Balls, as well as their level 1 offspring, who also was 'caught' in a Premier Ball.

Well now I need to chain breed everything to have a team of all Cherish Balls.
I'm going for one Cherish ball, five luxury balls. Not even just for a competitive team. As soon as I find the daycare I'm trading for a ditto in a luxury ball and re-breeding everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)