Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it, the ranges for the XYZ legendaries' BSTs seem to be oddly out of sync; Yveltal's theoretical average total is 680, while Xerneas's current average is upwards of 700, and Zygarde's BST can't be higher than ~660.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Xernas should have the same BST as Yveltal and the other box legendaries (excluding Groudon/Kyorge/Kyurem): 680.

Just to help me out, could you all please post base stats like:
HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/SDef/Spe
instead of:
HP:
Atk:
Def:
SAtk:
SDef:
Spe:

It takes like 10 seconds to reformat it, but when I have to do it 10 times a day, it gets a tad annoying. Thanks!

Last edited:
Come to think of it, the ranges for the XYZ legendaries' BSTs seem to be oddly out of sync; Yveltal's theoretical average total is 680, while Xerneas's current average is upwards of 700, and Zygarde's BST can't be higher than ~660.
I'm thinking that Xerneas' level wasn't actually 50 in that screenshot of his stats. That would explain a lot.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Pyroar, Impish, 20 EVs across the board and 16 IVs
HP: 85
Atk: 75
Def: 75
SpA: 110
Spd: 65
Spe: 105

meh. not bad.
I assumed 32 EVs flat and found very similar numbers:
85 / 75 / 75 / 105 / 60 / 105

So obviously a fast special attacker. I should note that this is just for the female form, the male may have different stats.

Xernas should have the same BST as Yveltal and the other box legendaries (excluding Groudon/Kyorge/Kyurem): 680.
Xerneas's aren't terribly far from 680 BST in that shot (680 would be 25th percentile compared to the 704-ish average calculated), but I'm surprised that Zygarde's are so much lower.

Also, I posted some potential Dedenne stats on the last page, assuming there were no EVs in the level-21 stats shown.

Are we sure on the Mega Aerodactyl stats? Because in a previous post it was stated that the diference between a pokemon's BST and its mega's is 100, and according to the current calculated stats, the difference is:

Mega Aerodactyl: 80/120/80/75/80/150 BST 585

Aerodactyl: 80/105/65/60/75/130 BST 515

A difference of 70 between the BST's. Could the current calculation be wrong?

Regards

There's another Noivern there, with a Sassy nature. Not sure, but I thought it could help in narrowing its stats down? (Or maybe not, idk.)

It was caught at level 57 and was used against the first two Elite Four before evolving at 58. So I would assume basically no EVs on it, but I'm not certain.

Edit: Also, Freeze Dry is 70 base power: http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/35/1381356650905.jpg
Based on this picture, I've estimated a spread of 90/80/80/105/80/115, assuming 15 IV across the board and no EVs for Noivern for a BST of 550.

Based on this picture, I've estimated a spread of 90/80/80/105/80/115, assuming 15 IV across the board and no EVs for Noivern
I think your speed estimate should be higher. He DOES have a negative nature effecting his speed, and with 130 in base speed, it should balance out to around what is shown if I'm right.

I might be wrong though, I'm tired

I think your speed estimate should be higher. He DOES have a negative nature effecting his speed, and with 130 in base speed, it should balance out to around what is shown if I'm right.

I might be wrong though, I'm tired
No nature was given with that spread, so it's possible it had a +Speed nature, which would have made it appear higher than it actually was. Looks like it might have been a Timid one.

No nature was given with that spread, so it's possible it had a +Speed nature, which would have made it appear higher than it actually was. Looks like it might have been a Timid one.
The person who originally posted the first pic stated the nature to be Serious

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWLbUJgCYAAwWEU.jpg

Gourgeist: 70 / 80 / 120 / 50 / 75 / 90, 485 BST assuming 20 EVs

Trevenant was apparently calc'd to have 480 BST even, and I'm guessing these two have equal BSTs so odds are, there are 5 points of difference somewhere!

Edit: Greninja'd again, I have to stop posting in the leaks first lol

The person who originally posted the first pic stated the nature to be Serious
Hmm, well I've done it again and the highest I'd go on the speed is 120. However, that gives it a BST of 555, which only Arcanine has.
It's probably due to IVs and not knowing the EVs on the first Noivern. We'll know for sure soon enough.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Katakiri you should correct Mega Aerodactyl's Atk, which has been proved to be 135. I can't find the image that proves it now, but it's 100% confimred. Also, Mega Gyarados's ability has been confirmed to be Mold Breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)