Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I am new here, but I figured I would try to assist with the starter stat data. I have been using the EV training to find the exact IV possibilities and have finished Frockie with error of, at most, a single IV.

His base stats are:

HP: 40-41 (Evidence: 19 grew to 20 on level 6, meaning it was below 19.2, it had to be 19 or 19.1 which indicates a base of 40 or 41, also never 18 on 5.)
Attack: 55-56 (Evidence: Has reached 12 attack base on 5, meaning at least 55. EV Training on one with 10 attack on 5 indicated .35 points required to get to 11, meaning either 55 or 56 base.)
Defense: 40-41 (Same evidence as HP with 9->9 on 6, never 8 base without personality hindering.)
Special Attack: 61-62 (Evidence: Never below 11. One EV training indicated .4 points needed to hit 13. This indicates 12.65 should be reachable, 61 is lowest base. Plenty of tests never showed any higher than this, and I did a test on an 11 indicating it could be as low as 11.2)
Special Defense: 43-44 (10 grew to 12 while leveling from 5 to 6. Indicating at least 10.85, so base could be 43 or 44. Never 11 base on 5.)
Speed: 70-71 (None of my EV tests ever indicated 71, but also the one time I did get to test, it was skewed to the point where it could've been 70 or 71. Speed is never below 12 on 5, indicating at least base 70)
I am starting the other starters now.

This is great, thanks so much. Keep at the research!

so i noticed nobody posted stats for mega charizard Y yet. mine has a ton of Evs so this wont be entirely accurate but at level 39 with a timid nature its stats go from
74/70/93/73/102 to 89/70/132/96/102 when it mega evolves.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's fast enough to not need it. That 90 base attack still won't hurt anything.
It's all about Baton Pass my friend. Not to mention that SD sets are gonna brutalize everything in lower tiers, as they can't be outsped by Choice Scarf Pokemon anymore. Seriously, this thing looks like it could even be OU with Speed Boost.

It's all about Baton Pass my friend. Not to mention that SD sets are gonna brutalize everything in lower tiers, as they can't be outsped by Choice Scarf Pokemon anymore. Seriously, this thing looks like it could even be OU with Speed Boost.
Males can pass down hidden abilities now. Meaning, Speed Boost Baton Pass can be already done by Blaziken without using a Mega Slot. Though in lower tiers I agree that bug could be a menace

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Males can pass down hidden abilities now. Meaning, Speed Boost Baton Pass can be already done by Blaziken without using a Mega Slot. Though in lower tiers I agree that bug could be a menace
It's not Mega Scolipede, just regular Scolipede.

They can? Did serebii confirm this?

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
I meant to say: Regular Blaziken can speed boost baton pass now because males can pass down their hidden abilities too according to Serebii as of Gen VI. No mega required.
Blaziken and Scolipede are so much different though. In general, of course Blaziken is a better sweeper, but Scolipede can setup both Spikes and Toxic Spikes, absorb Toxic Spikes, outspeed much more Pokemon than Blaziken before Speed Boost kicks in, and of 'course has different resistances and STABs, so generally, Blaziken doesn't outclass Scolipede.

I'm 99.9% sure Payback doesn't double its Base Power if it hits on a switch anymore. My Doublade just got hit on the switch then the next turn got hit before attacking and both times it did the exact same damage.

Blaziken and Scolipede are so much different though. In general, of course Blaziken is a better sweeper, but Scolipede can setup both Spikes and Toxic Spikes, absorb Toxic Spikes, outspeed much more Pokemon than Blaziken before Speed Boost kicks in, and of 'course has different resistances and STABs, so generally, Blaziken doesn't outclass Scolipede.
True. I guess it depends on whether the team would rather have a passer who can sweep or a passer who can lay hazards.

Captured 24 Honedges and their stat ranges, at level 12 and 0 EVs, were in this ranges:

Honedge, Lv12: 32-36 / 24-27 / 28-32 / 12-16 / 13-17 / 12-15

Stats are all corrected to neutral nature, meaning that I treated positive 31 as 29, positive 25 as 23, negative 17 as 18, etc.

Hopefully this helps to give an estimate of its base stats.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm 99.9% sure Payback doesn't double its Base Power if it hits on a switch anymore. My Doublade just got hit on the switch then the next turn got hit before attacking and both times it did the exact same damage.
This has been the case for Gen 5, but thanks for reconfirming for gen 6

Captured 24 Honedges and their stat ranges, at level 12 and 0 EVs, were in this ranges:

Stats are all corrected to neutral nature, meaning that I treated positive 31 as 29, positive 25 as 23, negative 17 as 18, etc.
Very nice, thanks a bunch; I'm getting ranges of 43-45/76-83/97-99/30-33/34-37/26-33.

There's something about Sylveon that we dont know about. I had a maxed out Poke Aime Eevee and it didn't evolve. I went to go level it up while maxed out and it didn't evolve.

Hopefully this helps to give an estimate of its base stats.
Man, you read my mind. I was about to propose something like this to estimate a pokémon base stats.
______

My Frogadier stats and calculations, hope these will be useful:

Lv.24, Serious, impetuous and silly
At zero EV: 65/39/33/49/34/58.
From EV growth (don't ask me to add calculation details ^^U) I can isolate the value (2*Base + IV) of my particular Frogadier into the stat formula, so that's what I'll give to you.

Code:
HP:      132 (2*66 + 0 ~ 2*53 + 26)
Attack:  144 (2*72 + 0 ~ 2*59 + 26)
Defense: 120 (2*60 + 0 ~ 2*47 + 26)
Sp.Atk:  185 (2*92 + 1 ~ 2*80 + 25)
Sp.Def:  122 (2*61 + 0 ~ 2*48 + 26)
Speed:   221 (2*107+ 7 ~ 2*97 + 27)
So my starter's Speed IV is 17 or 27 and the species' base Speed is 97 or 102. Amazing for a middle stage starter.

Last edited:
You guys are doing an incredible job here, I wanna say thank you all. I have a question if it's okay; Are all of the stats on the first page finalized or still rough estimations? I'm guessing ones like Pangoro and Heliolisk are accurate perfectly but ones like Goodra and Yveltal are not?

The legendaries will be incredibly easy to calculate to within 1 point per stat due to their high levels, assuming one person with X and one with Y repeatedly spam Master Balls on them and get their neutral ranges like Time Mage did with Honedge. Of course, it's another matter altogether if you can't get a Master Ball before then...

I plan on doing the same with Dedenne whenever I get to wherever he's located (route 11, maybe?) My calculator should work pretty well with no-EV stats at any range of levels, as well; probably better than a single level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)