Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone cares, I have caught Flabebe's and trained them until I was sure of their IVs.

Flabebe's base stats appear to be 44/40/39/62/79/42

Hope this helps anyone trying to get Florges.

Mega Alakazam's stats don't look right. According to this, it gets +20 Def, +40 SpA, and +30 Spe, which is only a 90-point increase. Does anyone have one to check?

Evolved my Pumpkaboo intou a Gourgeist! Can confirm it's Average Size, because it's the only Gourgeist in my Pokédex. What a shame.

Recap of stats: Rash Nature, 82/68/87/53/52/64. Judge says Attack/Defense/Sp. Atk/Speed can't be beat.

Greninja attempted to relearn Water Shuriken around level 75. I suspect this was activated by that being its first level up since I forgot Water Shuriken for Waterfall. There is something very different about how moves are learned in this game, and I'm now almost positive that the move "relearner" now teaches every moves a Pokemon can learn by level up even if they aren't at the right level to learn it. Can someone try testing what, say, a level 20 Gyarados can learn by Heart Scale?

Flawless HP and Special Attack.
Also...
"Frogadier used Smokescreen!"
>Frogadier's Protean! Frogadier transformed into the Normal-type!
"Flabébé's accuracy fell!"

Next turn

"Frogadier used Water Pulse!"
>Frogadier's Protean! Frogadier transformed into the Water-type!
And Water Pulse's animation occured AFTER Protean triggered.

Basically I will ALWAYS have STAB.
Edit: Fling fails without a hold item and thus will NOT trigger Protean.
protean.png

Greninja attempted to relearn Water Shuriken around level 75. I suspect this was activated by that being its first level up since I forgot Water Shuriken for Waterfall. There is something very different about how moves are learned in this game, and I'm now almost positive that the move "relearner" now teaches every moves a Pokemon can learn by level up even if they aren't at the right level to learn it. Can someone try testing what, say, a level 20 Gyarados can learn by Heart Scale?
thats wrong. they cant learn every move, only ones they would have known through level. its weird but sometimes pokemon seem to learn moves twice.

also I cought many Pumpkaboo things and they had different sizes and the bigger ones didn't have higher defense or anything else for that matter. I doubt it's helping its stats. It's probably just for looks.

Base stat calculation:

hp:
Base = (((hpstat-10) / (Level/100)) -EVs/4 - IVs - 100) / 2

other stats:
Base = (((stat-5) / (Level/100)) -EVs/4 - IVs) / 2

end result is rounded up

Here are new Pokemon base stats that I got so far: [should be the true base stat for the Pokemon unless I made an input error]
florges:
def 68
spatk 112

Pyroar:
spdef 66

tyrantrum:
def 119

Noivern:
spatk 97
speed 123

Last edited:
As well as how to check IVs, can someone tell me if an egg will be made if two pokemon "don't like each other very much"

I can confirm that this ISN'T true. Because I had a level 30 Gardevoir, and I took a Heart Scale to teach it Hypnosis, because I had the same theory. However I have an alternate theory, that the Relearner will teach moves that your previous Evolution would know if you have surpassed it's level and the move is in both's Pokemon's movepool.

Which changes the way it used to work where it would only look at the current pokemon's evolutionary state.

I have a Noivern, and when I took it to the Re-Learner, Boom Burst was an option, but a few levels later it tried to learn Boom Burst again.

To give an example, Ralts, Gardevoir's lowest evolutionary Form learns Hypnosis @ level 45, but Gardevoir doesn't learn it until 55, but if I take it to the Relearner at 45 Hypnosis will be an option for Gardevoir.

This theory seems to cover the issue with pokemon attempting to learn old moves.

I'll be testing this when I get home.

Last edited:
I know unevolved Pokemon are pretty boring but if anyone cares here are Noibat base stats: 40/30/35/45/40/50

Derived this from catching like 20 with the same nature at the same level. I had 31 IVs in every stat to draw from but not 0s in anything but HP, so I could be one base stat wrong in most of the stats(SpA could be 45 or 46, for instance), but feel safe assuming the even spreads for the most part.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Evolved my Pumpkaboo intou a Gourgeist! Can confirm it's Average Size, because it's the only Gourgeist in my Pokédex. What a shame.

Recap of stats: Rash Nature, 82/68/87/53/52/64. Judge says Attack/Defense/Sp. Atk/Speed can't be beat.
At worst, Average-Size Gourgeist's base stats and IVs are:

55-56 / 90-91 / 122 / 58-59 / 73-74 / 83-84 = 481-486

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

At best, they are:

70-71 / 90-91 / 122 / 58-59 / 89 / 83-84 = 512-516

00 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 00 / 31

Average-Size Gourgeist: 55-71 / 90-91 / 122 / 58-59 / 73-89 / 83-84 = 481-516 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)