Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, it's time I leave this thread. It's been a great 850~+ pages (if you were in the last thread.) Gotta set up my Pokémon X playthrough for youtube and I won't have much time to come back here.

However, I would like to visit the new thread about X and Y once the games have been fully covered. I loved the conversations of the old thread members as well as the new ones. Truly, it's been a great 200 posts.

Thanks guys, until the next thread.

Apparently resetting for your starter is really tedious this time around. People say it's a long intro from where you can save and then meet the starter. Or you can't save at all. Unsure.

But I'm honestly going to go with the first nature/gender I get. It'll officially be the ultimate beginning.

Well, I made it to 2 days before release before being spoiled w/ the starters' final evolutions... not gonna talk about it here for obvious reasons. Maybe next time!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I am going to lock this thread now. Keep on the lookout for Smogon's new Uncharted Territory and Research forums! In the next few hours, we will also be posting various threads to help you during your playthroughs of Pokémon X and Y.

EDIT: Change of plans. These threads will be locked in approximately 11 hours when the games begin to be officially released across the globe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I made it to 2 days before release before being spoiled w/ the starters' final evolutions... not gonna talk about it here for obvious reasons. Maybe next time!
I still remain unspoiled on that aspect, although I have had to unsubscribe from several youtube channels (and stop visiting several sites) to do so.
Two days remain...

So, does anyone know if a wonder mail generator of sorts for custom event pokemon will come from the new serial code events? If an event garchomp can be given away via magasine, it may be possible, right?

My amazon account says it won't ship until next week. If I don't get a shipping confirmation tomorrow I'll just cancel the Amazon preorder and go to the local Target, Walmart, etc. because I'm ready to play! Does anyone else with an Amazon preorder of X or Y have a different estimated delivery time?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My amazon account says it won't ship until next week. If I don't get a shipping confirmation tomorrow I'll just cancel the Amazon preorder and go to the local Target, Walmart, etc. because I'm ready to play! Does anyone else with an Amazon preorder of X or Y have a different estimated delivery time?
Amazon has always said they would start shipping the games on the 16th. That's why I canceled my preorder a while ago.

That being said, this thread has run its course. I look forward to seeing everyone's discussion about XY once you actually get your hands on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)