1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon XY General Discussion

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Stellar, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PME

PME

Welp, it's time I leave this thread. It's been a great 850~+ pages (if you were in the last thread.) Gotta set up my Pokémon X playthrough for youtube and I won't have much time to come back here.

However, I would like to visit the new thread about X and Y once the games have been fully covered. I loved the conversations of the old thread members as well as the new ones. Truly, it's been a great 200 posts.

Thanks guys, until the next thread.
    AstralFire likes this.
  2. ApathyandToast

ApathyandToast

So are people gonna reset for a female starter?
  3. AstralFire

AstralFire

Not worth the time, tbh. Worldwide release means that plenty of others WILL and within a week it'll be easy to get a starter from someone.
  4. Phadunk

Phadunk

Apparently resetting for your starter is really tedious this time around. People say it's a long intro from where you can save and then meet the starter. Or you can't save at all. Unsure.

But I'm honestly going to go with the first nature/gender I get. It'll officially be the ultimate beginning.
  5. lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

Well, I made it to 2 days before release before being spoiled w/ the starters' final evolutions... not gonna talk about it here for obvious reasons. Maybe next time!
  6. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Jack of All Trades

I am going to lock this thread now. Keep on the lookout for Smogon's new Uncharted Territory and Research forums! In the next few hours, we will also be posting various threads to help you during your playthroughs of Pokémon X and Y.

EDIT: Change of plans. These threads will be locked in approximately 11 hours when the games begin to be officially released across the globe.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  7. ThePhalanx

ThePhalanx

I still remain unspoiled on that aspect, although I have had to unsubscribe from several youtube channels (and stop visiting several sites) to do so.
    Two days remain...
  8. Quarznox

Quarznox

So, does anyone know if a wonder mail generator of sorts for custom event pokemon will come from the new serial code events? If an event garchomp can be given away via magasine, it may be possible, right?
  9. ThePhalanx

ThePhalanx

NEVER MIND JUST SAW COROCORO

oh well
  10. ApathyandToast

ApathyandToast

I've got my download code ready, just let me download it Nintendooo
  11. Red G

Red G

My amazon account says it won't ship until next week. If I don't get a shipping confirmation tomorrow I'll just cancel the Amazon preorder and go to the local Target, Walmart, etc. because I'm ready to play! Does anyone else with an Amazon preorder of X or Y have a different estimated delivery time?
  12. bird1111

bird1111

Mine says it will ship a week from today, but I only ordered it yesterday, so I figured that was at least part of the reason.
  13. Celever

Celever

Wait what it's already released?

I was planning to start speculating now...
    JoshuaMunoz likes this.
  14. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Jack of All Trades

Amazon has always said they would start shipping the games on the 16th. That's why I canceled my preorder a while ago.

That being said, this thread has run its course. I look forward to seeing everyone's discussion about XY once you actually get your hands on it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)