Challenge Pokémon XY Giveaway Contest [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We are aiming for at least 32 participants.

I want to emphasize that each week's challenge will only take 2 hours maximum to complete. A few of the challenges will be very short, with only one or two taking the full 2 hours to complete. You can emulate the games; however, you may not ask for links on the forums (go to: IRC).

Last edited by a moderator:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Level 51
Gengar
not atm, but I am in the process of acquiring them (edit: yes i got them)
yes. probably.

Last edited:
Username: coolking49
Favorite Pokémon:
metagross
Do you have access to the required games?: Y
Do you agree to provide your address in the event you win the contest?: Y

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you don't already have 32, I'll sign up.

Username: Deinosaur
Favorite Pokemon: Deino/Petilil
Access to specified games: Yes
Willing to give access to address: Yes, please visit <3

Username: Quick
Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
Access to specified games: Yes
Willing to give address: Yes don't stalk me tho.

Username: totodile
Favorite Pokemon: tyranitar
Do you have access to the required games: y
Do you agree to provide your address in the event you win the contest: Y

Is this contest open to people outside the US (e.g., Mexico)? If it is, I'd like to join:

Username: richi3f
Favorite Pokémon: Sableye

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Is this contest open to people outside the US (e.g., Mexico)? If it is, I'd like to join:

Username: richi3f
Favorite Pokémon: Sableye
Sites like play-asia allow me to choose the appropriate region before ordering. It will be a bit more expensive than purchasing a NA copy of the game, but it works.
:]

Username: Skellyduke
Favorite Pokémon: Duskull
Do you have access to the required games?: Yes
Do you agree to provide your address in the event you win the contest?: Yes

Stellar

of the Distant Past
A little over an hour left to sign up. I'd love to have two more participants for a total of 36!

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Username: Eo Ut Mortus
Favorite Pokémon: Stellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)