Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
With its Protect-like move, that's pretty hard actually - since it stays in Shield Form until it attacks on its own and gets priority with the King's Shield.

Yoooo, that Stance Change. I am liking Aegishield even more now! I don't even care that its speed is slow, this data leakage is making the wait more difficult but more exciting at the same time! =D

Even disregarding my utter bias in favouritism of more ghost types it doesn't take much to realize if everything so far understood about Aegislash is true. Excadrill/Blaziken/Garchomp's time is up and they are now small time, move over for the true king of OU has arrived.

It's been nice grinding this topic with you guys, but I'm quitting. I was just wanting to know more about new species, as I did on previous gen s. Now these are evolution methods coming up, and I'm an explorer. I'll probably play the game less than a fortnight after its release, I'll be back to uncharted after finishing the in game. Hugs

"It attacks with retractable horns. It throws a punch that's the equivalent of the force of a hundred pro boxers."

Uh so does it fight with it's horns or fists.

"Charizard can melt boulders with it's million degree Fahrenheit flame breath. It's claws are sharp."

Anyway Goodra is pretty badass. Pretty sad that it's just Dragon I mean seriously. But it's cool. First base 600er that is more defensively-oriented.

Aegislash looks amazing, love ghost types

Also, nothing on mega lucario? If riolu can only be transferred to gen IV, how long will that take since that box cloud thing (poke bank )is the only way to transfer pokemon?

Uh I'm missing the part where there is a picture of King's shield... what's it do? Just change Aegislash's forme?
"King's Shield has the user take a defensive stance while protecting itself from damage. Harshly lowers the Attack of the attacker who makes direct contact."

Even disregarding my utter bias in favouritism of more ghost types it doesn't take much to realize if everything so far understood about Aegislash is true. Excadrill/Blaziken/Garchomp's time is up and they are now small time, move over for the true king of OU has arrived.
Funny you should mention that, because Blaziken and Garchomp get SE STAB against this guy, and Blaziken resists the only good STAB move (Iron Head) that it gets. Plus they can go Mega. So I wouldn't count them out juust yet

very rough stat calculations for blade forme (the stat page for shield forme shows jolly so i used that)

50/145/45/150/35/50

note that these are guaranteed to be somewhat off since its evs and ivs are all over the place. seems like it just swaps its atk/sp. atk with its def/sp. def when it changes forme.

So has anyone found out that suspicious space in the pokedex after sylveon and the other eeveelutions?
yes. it is emolga.

Does it have to use king shield to go into defense mode or can it use any status move?
It probably only works with King's Shield. It takes up a spot on its moveset, but I'd say it's worth having a free temporary bulk boost for setting up.
Aegislash looks amazing, love ghost types

Also, nothing on mega lucario? If riolu can only be transferred to gen IV, how long will that take since that box cloud thing (poke bank )is the only way to transfer pokemon?
You get a free Lucario with its Mega Stone, Lucarionite, after you beat the Fighting-type Gym Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)