Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Base stats for Zygarde:
HP: 96 - 112
Atk: 90 - 105
Def: 121 - 137
SpA: 81 - 97
SpD: 87 - 102
Spe: 95 - 110
That's...sorta underwhelming, aside from his Speed. Maybe he'll pull a Kyurem in the next game or something?

EDIT - Ninja'd (sorta)

Base stats for Zygarde:
HP: 96 - 112
Atk: 90 - 105
Def: 121 - 137
SpA: 81 - 97
SpD: 87 - 102
Spe: 95 - 110
Those asymmetrical stats are making me suspicious. Kanpachi is playing Y version... I almost expect a Zxgarde (or something) with flipped stats in X, with the presumed third version being XZ and YZ.

That flat, plane-like frill isn't helping to set my mind at ease. I'll be happy when it turns out I'm totally wrong about this.

Those asymmetrical stats are making me suspicious. Kanpachi is playing Y version... I almost expect a Zxgarde (or something) with flipped stats in X, with the presumed third version being XZ and YZ.

That flat, plane-like frill isn't helping to set my mind at ease. I'll be happy when it turns out I'm totally wrong about this.
Im sorta skeptical of that.

Those stats are underwhelming, and while its ability to counter xerneas and yvetal is cool, its still very limited and situational. I dont exactly understand why the supposed master of the trio is actually one of the weakest legendaries ever. I hope it has an alternate form.

Zygarde doesn't look very legendary

In fact, its stats don't even look very legendary. Depending on its IVs it might not even break 600. Even the maximum from the calculation puts it at 663 which is good, but not trio master good or even legendary mascot good.

edit: also when the hell did I get a Larvitar avatar?

Or Lavatar if you will

It seems a mystery why you would ever want to use that over Garchomp. It's kind of in a middle ground between Flygon and Garchomp in terms of stats. It looks really nice, at least.

pfft haha. I totally forgot about benches. A very curious thing though cause in the eshop trailer there was the monorail tracks going into a mountain. Doesn't show on the map though ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)