Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so many questions still:

What old pokes were retconned to be Fairies?
Do weather summon abilities work the same? What about Cloud Nine/Air Lock?
Does Evolite work on a pokemon with a Mega Evo?
Does Stealth Rock work the same?
How do dual type moves work?
Is there a list of TMs?
Any promising new Rapid Spinners?
Any promising new in battle items?
Has the breeding facility been found?
Any new abilities on old mons?
That's kinda what I'm loving about the worldwide release as well as no one having access to the game's code yet. There's a LOT of stuff that still needs to be covered. I'm still eager for what the entire list of what moves got changed as well as egg moves and the like.

If there's much more to see, the game isn't doing a very good job of signaling that it's there.

A couple of standing mysteries:
  • Multiple alternate doors to the Kalos Power Plant that I don't know how to open.
  • The sundial in Anistar City looks super pretty and important but hasn't been used for anything.
  • The Sea Spirit's Den is an empty cave at the end of a Surf route that serves no apparent purpose.
I bet the alternate doors don't do anything ala the maid corridors in DP, sundial is just there to look pretty and SSD who knows

110/60/65/95/135/65 = 530 ... just saying
My mistake, speed should be 60...
Actually, when I look at it closer, it indeed does seem to be 95 HP and 110 SAtk instead. Which is still quite good for a special tank (but it would need 31 IVs, or it has EVs.)

There's so many questions still:

What old pokes were retconned to be Fairies?
Do weather summon abilities work the same? What about Cloud Nine/Air Lock?
Does Evolite work on a pokemon with a Mega Evo?
Does Stealth Rock work the same?
How do dual type moves work?
Is there a list of TMs?
Any promising new Rapid Spinners?
Any promising new in battle items?
Has the breeding facility been found?
Any new abilities on old mons?
  • Snubbull, Granbull and Mr.Mime are confirmed, Clefairy was mentioned in a review. Togepi is rumoured, still no real confirmation. Dunsparce isn't fairy though :^(
  • Apparently SR does multiples of 10% damage instead of 12.5%? Still haven't seen a clear confirmation, again
  • Dual type moves apparently take STAB from the named type, but do damage according to another type simultaneously. So, Flying Press would be neutral against Rock, for example.
  • Dazzling Light is TM99 (!!)
  • That ability changer could be useful. Don't know how it works.
  • The day-care (according to Josh IIRC) can be found by the second gym.

Last edited:
More like the Sp. DEF is 130, not 135.

Also, I don't care about more fairies, I just want to see more new moves. More Biting move for Strong Jaw!!! C'mon GameFreak.
I really want a move like "Rock Crunch" or w/e that is Rock type, ~85 BP, 85 acc, and that move is SE on steel types, just like Freeze Dry is SE on water types.

A good biting move is really what Tyrantrum needs to make use of his ability...

Sea Spirit Den would be a fitting name for a place hiding Manaphy or Phione... But eh. Maybe that's a stretch.
600 BST Event Cutemon have never been made accessible as part of normal gameplay, not even in a later gen. Your theory might be right, but it'd be an outside event trigger if so.

I haven't seen any confirmation of the legendary birds. No pictures of them, just the leaks saying that they exist...and even then, only one has been reported on. Unless i've missed pictures, the only ones confirmed are Zygarde and Mewtwo. Even if Zapdos is there, nothing says that Moltres and Articuno are.

There equally doesn't look to be a picture of the 'dex with no spaces.
There is really no reason to think that Zapdos would be there without his other buddies y'know.

So, just thinking, X and Y are like the chromosomes in mammals, so doesn't it make sense that Z will be accompanied by W, the two chromosomes in birds? Zygarde an d the wolf could be paired for a set of 2 sequels like gen 5.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So, just thinking, X and Y are like the chromosomes in mammals, so doesn't it make sense that Z will be accompanied by W, the two chromosomes in birds? Zygarde an d the wolf could be paired for a set of 2 sequels like gen 5.
It's been said several times by the developers that X and Y refer to coordinate axes

600 BST Event Cutemon have never been made accessible as part of normal gameplay, not even in a later gen. Your theory might be right, but it'd be an outside event trigger if so.
Oh yeah. Although it would be the first time that we'd have a completely irrelevant visitable zone whose only purpose would be homing an Event Pokémon... as far as I know.

Another cool thing would be being able to summon a legendary Pokémon in that cave somehow. I'm excited for nothing.

Oh yeah. Although it would be the first time that we'd have a completely irrelevant visitable zone whose only purpose would be homing an Event Pokémon... as far as I know.

Another cool thing would be being able to summon a legendary Pokémon in that cave somehow. I'm excited for nothing.
Sure we do! Think of the Islands from Gen 3 or Gen 4. Oak's letter, the sea map, that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)