1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Pokémon XY Leaks

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Layell, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veles

Veles

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Couldn't resist
    xlxlxlxl, Ingo, Shady75 and 21 others like this.
  2. Lord Jesseus

Lord Jesseus

I'm not sure why you felt the need to link those, as though we don't know what R_N or Rage is...
  3. Toosuto

Toosuto

I'm surprised we haven't seen any Xerneas stats yet. The good news for me is I really like Yveltal... but those stats have me wondering which nature to go with. He seems like a mixed bruiser, doesn't he?
  4. Immortal

Immortal

unsure on plusle however the only image of mega gyarados i have seen is one where the mega gyrados belongs to the player's opponent. the player was using mega charizard Y in the screenshot. He did confirm that it resisted Ice and took neutral damage from rock meaning it gets some kind of typing change. Unfortunately the mega gyarados didnt belong to the player so as far as i know there isnt any new information of gyaradosite. However several people including myself asked questions about which stats on charizard y get upgraded as well as how the drought mechanics work so we can either confirm or falsify the rumor about the auto weather nerf. He posted the picture like 9 hours ago so it is probably a safe to assume he is in bed. hopefully he will get back to us tomorrow.
  5. ImperialWrath

ImperialWrath

Also, is there going to be a powerful new Dark-type attack? Because Fairy's -4 days old and is already outclassing what should be the most brutally powerful type.

Goddammit Game Freak...
  6. Lovedrive

Lovedrive

holy shit Yvetal gets disable huh thats a start for sure. (And then you find out that Disable's accuracy was nerfed down to 50% or whatever it was before)
    Magnemite likes this.
  7. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Dark's supposed to be a sneaky type but it is kind of ridiculous that we don't seem to have a new, stronger Dark type attack.

A consistently stronger Dark Type attack that works normally and has useful distribution.
  8. Millky95

Millky95

You got 2 80 BP moves in Crunch and Dark Pulse as well as the 70 Night Slash. pursuit and Sucker Punch in a pinch but they're less consistent. Unless you're thinking a dark type Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Thunder or Draco Meteor type move? If only Oblivion Wing was Dark Type
  9. Toosuto

Toosuto

Shiny poke in action! (Sorry if this was posted earlier)

Show Hide
  10. Mood4food77

Mood4food77

fuck dark type, what about rock, all they got is ancient power and power gem
    Magnemite and Lovedrive like this.
  11. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Yeah I was thinking more things in the 95 range minimum, but also the 120 gang would be nice

Ohh you know I wonder if Yveltal (& Xerneas) get another exclusive move at a higher level? Like how Reshiram & Zekrom have Fusion Flare & Fusion Bolt but when they get to level 100 they learn Blue Flare & Bolt Strike
    Lilligant562 and Immortal like this.
  12. Millky95

Millky95

Dark Surf? That'd actually be a pretty cool move.

That would be cool to see. Yveltal could get a 100 damage 90% accurate dark move that may increase one of it's attacking stats and Xerneas gets a Fairy equivalent that increases a defensive stat? Or I've just got wishful thinking
  13. TSchmelz1994

TSchmelz1994

We need a fire blast variant for dark, psychic? ghost, and stuff. I'm tired of not having decent ohko attacks for in game.
  14. Lovedrive

Lovedrive

no Dark is weak and ninja-like how about they keep it that way yo. They don't need no Dark Close Combat that's what fighting type is for.

in fact game freak probably should have gone with some sort of general theme from the beginning with moves like fighting and rock having strong attacks and dark and bug are sneaky or something instead of dumb random garbage like the strongest rock attack being 75 bp rock slide with 90 accuracy for three generations while ground got earthquake from day one.
  15. Millky95

Millky95

That being said, does every type need it's own Earthquake, Fire Blast, Draco Meteor etc? I think it'd make the game a bit stale. Other than super effective hits and not very effective hits each type would be inter-changeable. Having types being more orientated one way or another is good variety.
    Magnemite and AstralFire like this.
  16. Immortal

Immortal

Agreed, remember pursuit is a dark move and the best move in the history of competetive pokemon, Stealth Rock is a rock type move. some types just seem to have different roles. that being said i wouldnt mind some new moves
    AstralFire likes this.
  17. Stellar

Stellar true and everlasting
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

I don't think anyone else has posted this image. It was mentioned at some point in the thread that Lapras gets its own Surf sprite.

[​IMG]
    Ingo, Minus, Lilligant562 and 11 others like this.
  18. Millky95

Millky95

Could you imagine if every type got it's our version or Pursuit or Stealth Rock? That would be terrible.
    Is it it's own sprite or a rideable Pokemon like Gogoat and Rhyhorn?
  19. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

[​IMG]

Goomy Master Race
    Ingo, Astral Spirit, Furai and 13 others like this.
  20. Robert Alfons

Robert Alfons I thought I could organize freedom
    is a Tiering Contributor

Is it ev
    CELLPHONES CONFIRMED
  21. Dilasc

Dilasc

Goomy pls
    Karxrida and Fundance like this.
  22. Nintenfreak

Nintenfreak

So is anyone else kind of hoping for Animal Crossing style DLC? Perhaps getting non-legendary regular Pokemon either all at once sometime in the future or a family all at once more frequently?

I'd heard someone claim that an NPC says a lot of Pokemon native to Kalos went extinct, so perhaps we'll get a DLC story that involves time travel. It'd be no big thing to reskin a part of the map, I imagine. Pokemon: Oracle of Ages, anyone?
  23. sandstreamftw

sandstreamftw

I fail to see why my post was deleted. It was relative to one of the leaked images which hinted at gen 3 games. Besides, I haven't broken any of the aforementioned rules posted on the front of the thread, so what's the deal? Not trying to be rude, but I would like a reasonable explanation.
  24. Ketsuban

Ketsuban

It was most likely deleted because you made the leap from "it mentions the gemstones Gen III games were named after" to "HOENN CONFIRMED", which is a prohibited topic of discussion.
  25. sandstreamftw

sandstreamftw

Except I never claimed they were confirmed, I was merely hypothesizing my own scenario on what I expect Gen 3 remakes would be like, if created through the gen 6 engine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)