Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Goodra totally ditches the shell in a Shelgon-like move.
It's a very appealing Dragon line. Might be the pseudo-legendary.
Maybe the evo loses the extremely high SpD.

So Goodra totally ditches the shell in a Shelgon-like move.
It's a very appealing Dragon line. Might be the pseudo-legendary.
Maybe the evo loses the extremely high SpD.
That or it keeps it, and becomes the first Pseudo legend completely dedicated to a defensive purpose, would be pretty interesting.

I knew from the moment that I saw Goomy that it was going to be a favorite. It's no Flygon, but I certainly will make a place for Dragonite's drippy Cousin.

EDIT: Oh dammit Doublade, why'd you evolve into that? Now I can't call my Ferrothorns Aegis.

So in the last 35 minutes, we've got Skrelp's evo, Goodra, Avalugg, Gorgiest and Florges. And Oorotto's english name. And Doublade's evo. Good job guys.

And yeah, like other people have been saying, I'm gonna nickname my Oorotto Oorotto, because Trevenant is a terrible name compared to Oorotto

Everything in one spot.

Orotto's English name is Trevenant and is Ghost/Grass.

New Pokémon: Florges, Floette evo.
from top to bottom:

Very interesting. I like it. If the stats are good, it might make me rethink my choice of starter AND my choice of game, I was going with X. Hoping for an in-game trade.

Goodra's the most adorable dragon I've ever seen! I hope it's dragon/poison, that'd be SICK!

Pumpkin dude. IDK what you even are but I like you. I hope you end up as sweet halloween merch. I don't see you being too useful though.

Iceberg sucks. But I like the fact that the underside is where the real design is.

Trevenant. No. Orotto forever. But I like him too. With good stats and moves, I'll have to simply box my kanto starter. Sorry Sycamore...

Floette's evo... I don't like it too much. The design just puts me off somehow.

Guys, deets from leaker about Aegis Poke:
"I should probably mention that this guy has two different stances. A defense and an attack. During the attack stance the shield becomes his body, and one of the ribbons holds on the the sword. I don't have any pictures of it. One of the E4 has it. But it's really cool."
Sweet, it reminds me of this one Kid Icarus:U boss on the 9th stage

Well Barbaracle exists so who knows?
If Binacle had a middle stage where it just grew more binacles that would actually flow into Barbaracle! Because Barbaracle is ultimately multiple binacles forming a body
one sword -> 2, slightly different but similar, swords -> entirely different smaller sword where the aegis hilt becomes the forefront

Just seems weird, though it does explain the oddly high defense for what was ultimately a sword...with no guard...

You and me both. I'm also very interested as to whether Goodra is perhaps part Poison. Dragon/Poison is a type combination I've been wanting since forever.
yeah, me too.
would be the sickest combination.

also makes sense considering dragons being destroyed by fairies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)