Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Mega Gengar. And did someone say Flying Press did neutral damage to a Nosepass? Thought I read that somewhere.

Nice, Gengar is shaped alot like Crobat now

Crogar

Just a thought, if Gengar loses levitate, maybe it gains shadow tag with its 3rd eye, trapping them by a hypnotic spell (or else something to do with sleep).

Nope, I'm probably just crazy

Would be nice to not get a dragon/psuedo-dragon for our psuedo-legend this generation. It'd make a big statement. For comparison, the only two times we haven't had a dragon-typed psuedo-legend were the generation where Dark debuted, and the generation immediately following Steel's debut.
Dark and Steel both debuted in gen 2?

It lost Levitate? Ouch.
Whatever it got in return better be worth it.

EDIT.
To the above post:

Yes. Dark and Steel were added in the second generation to nerf the rampaging Psychics.

Crogar

Just a thought, if Gengar loses levitate, maybe it gains shadow tag with its 3rd eye, trapping them by a hypnotic spell.

Or perhaps still Levitate. Or a brand new ability?

I think normal Gengar will be strong enough with its STAB-moves+focus blast in GEN6, so better use another MEGA-MON....

edit: Except it'd get shadow tag - that'd just be sick...

Last edited:

Crogar

Just a thought, if Gengar loses levitate, maybe it gains shadow tag with its 3rd eye, trapping them by a hypnotic spell (or else something to do with sleep).

Oh shit I seriously hope there's no shadow tag. That would be the most broken thing since Shadow Tag Chandelure.

Though if it does lose Levitate (hopefully not for Shadow Tag), it's losing one of its biggest selling points (it has only two immunities instead of three). It seems that if a Pokemon looks already powerful alone, they try to balance it some way (usually: see Lucario for a counterexample)

It lost Levitate? Ouch.
Whatever it got in return better be worth it.

EDIT.
To the above post:

Yes. Dark and Steel were added in the second generation to nerf the rampaging Psychics.
I know, it was to the previous post. Made it seem like they were from different gens, I was correcting them. To your point on Gengar, I agree. Levitate was clutch. If it loses it, it needs some new badass ability.

Oh shit I seriously hope there's no shadow tag. That would be the most broken thing since Shadow Tag Chandelure.

Though if it does lose Levitate (hopefully not for Shadow Tag), it's losing one of its biggest selling points (it has only two immunities instead of three). It seems that if a Pokemon looks already powerful alone, they try to balance it some way (usually: see Lucario for a counterexample)
I'm thinking about shadow tag because that 3rd eye could create a "mean look" effect (couldn't find the phrase before).

Even if it loses levitate, it could act as a "risk/reward" pokemon in competitive play, since you don't have to transform immediately. Basically you could mega-evolve it after ground-types, Dragons, heatran, etc are eliminated, then your opponent would face something potentially very different.

I am getting excited about it.

"3 eyes is a lot. Better give gengar compound eyes so focus blast will be ~91% accurate"

At the post below me:

They revert back to normal after the battle ends. That's what I heard anyway.

Y-Charizard's Drought would be pointless if it can't switch in as a mega-evo, unless it activates upon mega-evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)