Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skrelp, Fennekin, Squirtle, Spritzee, Honedge, Meowstic (Not sure this is even on-topic, so I can delete this if need be) Also, has it been confirmed if the Pokemon I mentioned (mainly Meowstic) are available decently early?
I think the Exp Share mechanics will make it much easier to catch up new team members if they're only available mid-game.

Skrelp, Fennekin, Squirtle, Spritzee, Honedge, Meowstic (Not sure this is even on-topic, so I can delete this if need be) Also, has it been confirmed if the Pokemon I mentioned (mainly Meowstic) are available decently early?
All of those except Skrelp are in the Central Dex, which means they are early game. Skrelp is in the Coastal Dex, and iirc you need a Good Rod to get it, but it shouldn't be too difficult to train up with the EXP Share.

Now that the nordic lore has been confirmed (Zygarde would be the Wyvern under Yggdrassil), do you expect the other legendaries to follow the same?
I'm starting to think that the Musketeers would have been better as the legend trio for Kalos over Unova.

1. They are based off of characters from a french book. Kalos is based off France, thus they would have linked up with that motif.

2. Yggdrasil, the World tree, talked about 4 deers that lived by the root. The trio would be related to Xerneas, who is their trio leader. Xerneas, being the life pokemon could have ordered them to preserve the lives of pokemon, linking once again that it is the life Pokemon.

Somebody brought up that Zygarde could also be based on Zygote, the earliest developmental stage. This could represent potential life, or beginnings, contrasting life and death of the other two, and reinforcing the DNA/chromosome theme (in addition to the confirmed x/y/z dimensional planes).

While I like the Nidhogg reference, Zygarde's pokedex entry suggests he's more of a watcher/guardian than a malevolent entity that chews on the roots of the world tree.

Very curious about electric terrain. Also grass terrain, which was mentioned briefly when electric terrain was revealed. Would love more info on these, or confirmation that grass terrain is fake. If these effects can trigger abilities of the pokemon using them, I wonder to what extent? If they last a certain amount of turns, does it trigger the ability every turn? Volt absorb triggering every turn would make pokes like lanturn get pretty reliable recovery, for example.

It doesn't evolve because it's gen 6's Shuckle.
It could be a good defensive pokemon, but its movepool will have to be pretty good.

Volt Absorb/Motor Drive/Lightning Rod every turn sounds scary.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Guys, I think in all the hustle of this new stuff, we've overlooked what is quite possibly the most important leak of all

Tomoko Kuroki is apparently now a Pokemon trainer.

oh fuck you noticed it too? This is the next best thing since Clawitzer's name and Goomy (maybe even better)

Would these Hex Maniacs also have comparable social skills? I can totally see them coming at you and going "h-h-h-hi would you like to b-b-battle...?"

I'm starting to think that the Musketeers would have been better as the legend trio for Kalos over Unova.

1. They are based off of characters from a french book. Kalos is based off France, thus they would have linked up with that motif.

2. Yggdrasil, the World tree, talked about 4 deers that lived by the root. The trio would be related to Xerneas, who is their trio leader. Xerneas, being the life pokemon could have ordered them to preserve the lives of pokemon, linking once again that it is the life Pokemon.
So like, can they retcon this in? Because it's brilliant.

So Avalugg and Gourgeist are not going to evolve?
definitely not.

Just throwing this in: The only pokemon that fits the Pseudo-legendary requirements in this gen is Vivillon
the requirements for pseudo-legendaries are nothing more than being the final evo of a 3-stage family and having a BST of 600 (and only being available late in the game, although your mileage could vary there). i know that some people think being dual-typed, having only one ability and at least one immunity are requirements, but personally, i've always thought of those as coincidences. and even so, those definitely don't take precedence over the 600 BST. so yeah, vivillon is sure as hell not a pseudo-legendary and goodra most certainly is, lol.

venasaur and blastoise too
unknown, and you can almost rule out blastoise completely. kanpachi has found the mega stone for blastoise (and evolved it) and would have mentioned it if its name was "Blastoisenite Y" or whatever. as for venusaur .......eeeeh, i'd say it's very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)