~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

CMT for a Jolly Jirachi. (Can be modest, but I'd prefer Jolly). Been a long time since I've updated my shop so don't mind the stock. I also have a few other Pokemon, if there's nothing that interests you, PM me and maybe we can find a deal :3
Sure thing, I've got your Jolly Jirachi. =) Do you have any BP items by any chance? Or a female Numel in a nice ball.. (mega evo next game series soo I'm preparing) ;)

Sure thing, I've got your Jolly Jirachi. =) Do you have any BP items by any chance? Or a female Numel in a nice ball.. (mega evo next game series soo I'm preparing) ;)
I've got all EV training items, and Choice Specs. Actually, I just checked and since I just remembered that Iron Head/Body Slam are Tutor/Event moves, I'd prefer a Modest one. Sorry for that XD (But a Jolly one is cool too if you don't have modest). Other than that, I have what you saw in my shop :3

I've got all EV training items, and Choice Specs. Actually, I just checked and since I just remembered that Iron Head/Body Slam are Tutor/Event moves, I'd prefer a Modest one. Sorry for that XD (But a Jolly one is cool too if you don't have modest). Other than that, I have what you saw in my shop :3
Choice Scarf? =) Would you be willing to trade my Jolly Jirachi for that? It's the one I have atm.. =(

Choice Scarf? =) Would you be willing to trade my Jolly Jirachi for that? It's the one I have atm.. =(
Yeah no problem with that :). Would you mind notifying me if you happen to get a modest one though in the future? Maybe it'll take a while because I need to do a few battles to get the Choice Scarf, then I'll tell you :)

Yeah no problem with that :). Would you mind notifying me if you happen to get a modest one though in the future? Maybe it'll take a while because I need to do a few battles to get the Choice Scarf, then I'll tell you :)
Did you have choice specs instead? :) I'll be happy to take that instead so you
don't have to battle! ^^ Sure, I'll keep my eyes open.

Hey miri, i see that you have now a poochyena... If you see anything for a female (spitback or perfect, i don't care) it'd be great!

Once again open for business... looking to upgrade a few mons with new fancy pokéballs. Saw there were a few I had settled with. :P

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Miria,

I am genuinely interested in the following Pokémon from your collection:

Bozo'sGyarados (♀) Lvl. 50
OT: BOZO
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves
: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
Notes: Nicknamed TRUTH, of course...
EVs: 156 HP, 104 Atk, 100 Def, 150 Spe
-No Redis-

I've been wanting this specific Gyarados for years, but I opened my first ever real trade shop only recently.
It's still a bit empty for now, but I will fill it with more Pokémon whenever time allows me to do so.
CMT my thread if you want to take a look at what I already have, you can find a link in my signature.
If you can't find anything you like, I could also try to find what you're looking for and alternatively also offer many Super Training EV Training services.
Let me know what you think, I'm willing to pay very well for that Gyarados.

Thank you very much for reading in advance.
Have a nice day.​

Last edited:
Greetings Miria,

I am genuinely interested in the following Pokémon from your collection:

Bozo'sGyarados (♀) Lvl. 50
OT: BOZO
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves
: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
Notes: Nicknamed TRUTH, of course...
EVs: 156 HP, 104 Atk, 100 Def, 150 Spe
-No Redis-

I've been wanting this specific Gyarados for years, but I opened my first ever real trade shop only recently.
It's still a bit empty for now, but I will fill it with more Pokémon whenever time allows me to do so.
CMT my thread if you want to take a look at what I already have, you can find a link in my signature.
If you can't find anything you like, I could also try to find what you're looking for and alternatively also offer many Super Training EV Training services.
Let me know what you think, I'm willing to pay very well for that Gyarados.

Thank you very much for reading in advance.
Have a nice day.
Best greetings.​
Responded in your thread. =]

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey, in response to your CMT, I'd like to trade my Drilbur (by the way, a Dream Ball HA one right?), Pichu and Starly for a female version of Dream Ball Grimer, Dream Ball Spinarak and Lure Ball Sudowoodo. Spitbacks are 100% fine. Let me know if you find it fair (and what legends you're interested in, if you want to preliminary organise the next batch of trades; if not, don't worry) and feasible.

Hey, in response to your CMT, I'd like to trade my Drilbur (by the way, a Dream Ball HA one right?), Pichu and Starly for a female version of Dream Ball Grimer, Dream Ball Spinarak and Lure Ball Sudowoodo. Spitbacks are 100% fine. Let me know if you find it fair (and what legends you're interested in, if you want to preliminary organise the next batch of trades; if not, don't worry) and feasible.
Hmm.. No i think I'd like a normal Drilbur in the timer ball thing was it? ^^ we're trading perfect females or just spit backs? Uhm... there were several legends, as long as they're not shiny with the pentagon I'm most likely interested! =P You had a nice Latias and Latios I think?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hmm.. No i think I'd like a normal Drilbur in the timer ball thing was it? ^^ we're trading perfect females or just spit backs? Uhm... there were several legends, as long as they're not shiny with the pentagon I'm most likely interested! =P You had a nice Latias and Latios I think?
If it's fine for you, I'd prefer spitbacks since I'm not sure of how much time I will have in the following week and I'd rather not procrastinate too much. If you mean my SRed L@tis, I'd ask for the Timid Darkrai and the Timid Dusk Ball Shaymin, if it's not too much. Also, can you clone? I can't and I will have to look for a cloner otherwise.

Hey there, I was really interested in that Scyther with a metal coat if you have one in a regular pokeball(I dont like using other pokeballs haha), the one with the 5 IV's, would you be willing to trade one for one for my Shiny BR Latias, or Hoopa, both with 6 IV's.

If it's fine for you, I'd prefer spitbacks since I'm not sure of how much time I will have in the following week and I'd rather not procrastinate too much. If you mean my SRed L@tis, I'd ask for the Timid Darkrai and the Timid Dusk Ball Shaymin, if it's not too much. Also, can you clone? I can't and I will have to look for a cloner otherwise.
Spit backs are fine! ^-^ Yes, though I'm afraid i can't clone... might know someone who can... I'll get back to you on that. :) If you don't find someone first! Keep in mind Darkrai and Shaymin are older gen so no pentagon there. Otherwise i don't mind doing something like 2 for 1 legend etc...

Can trade the others first if you like. :)

Hey there, I was really interested in that Scyther with a metal coat if you have one in a regular pokeball(I dont like using other pokeballs haha), the one with the 5 IV's, would you be willing to trade one for one for my Shiny BR Latias, or Hoopa, both with 6 IV's.
Afraid I have no metal coat, assume you want a gen 6 mon and not referring to the old collection? :) I don't have one in a regular ball either but i guess i could breed one... I'm not interested in any shiny mons, maybe the Hoopa...? What's the details on that?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Spit backs are fine! ^-^ Yes, though I'm afraid i can't clone... might know someone who can... I'll get back to you on that. :) If you don't find someone first! Keep in mind Darkrai and Shaymin are older gen so no pentagon there. Otherwise i don't mind doing something like 2 for 1 legend etc...

Can trade the others first if you like. :)
No pentagons are 100% fine to me. If you have a cloner available better, since mine are kinda of outdated. I'll keep looking though, if I find someone quickly I'll let you know.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good day to you Miria,

I'm genuinely interested in the following Latios:

Negator'sLatios (♂) Lvl. 50
OT: Negator
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 29/x/29/29/31/31 - HP Dragon 56
Moves
: Trick, Recover, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse
EVs: 6 Def, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spe
-Fully Redis-

Feel free to check my thread whenever you want and pick the Pokémon that you like the most.
I'm willing to breed as many Pokémon as you want for it, don't be shy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)