~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Definitely! Zubat and Misdrevous are ready I presume?
Misdreavous is, Zubat will be soon. :) I have a few other mons not listed here however if you'd rather have any of them. .. HP fighting Porygon, HP electric and Grass Eevee, HP electric and grass charmander, dream ball ha tentacool and lure ball tentas...

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Misdreavous is, Zubat will be soon. :) I have a few other mons not listed here however if you'd rather have any of them. .. HP fighting Porygon, HP electric and Grass Eevee, HP electric and grass charmander, dream ball ha tentacool and lure ball tentas...
I'm interested in zubat the most :) I can trade whenever you're ready.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Never saw you online last night, maybe a bit later today then? =P
I think I just missed you again... 'Last Seen 8 minutes ago'... I'm going to on holiday for 8 days tomorrow, I really hope I can catch you before I go :(

I'm still getting a non shiny female though right? ^^ Maybe a copy of the egg then?
I will give you a copy of the shiny,for the Copies of Grass ditto.Non copy of the HP rock female Oddish and one thing I choose later ok?

Arhan , I don't want a shiny. ^^ And have no female oddish with HP rock in stock, the one I offered is penta perfect with 31 IVs as mentioned in the first post. :) And one more pokemon I'll breed for you of ur choosing. Plus the HP grass which you're free to make a copy of..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)