~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Hi im interested in your zubat, I have a 5 iv jolly love ball sneasel with ice punch, icicle crash and pursuit if you would be interested.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello again :) I know my new thread is under construction, but did you see anything you liked yet for a female dream ball ralts? :p

Yeah, it's called Mew ;)

Then again, that's also its French, German, Italian and Spanish name too -_-
Haha excellent! ;) Yeah but the French, spanish and italian I can live with... =P The Germans dub their games though.. so odd names on german pokes! What would you like for Mew? ^^ cutest mon EVER!

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Haha excellent! ;) Yeah but the French, spanish and italian I can live with... =P The Germans dub their games though.. so odd names on german pokes! What would you like for Mew? ^^ cutest mon EVER!
It's adorable! ;)

Anyways, I would like an Absol for it

Hey, I was wondering if you can do me a huge favour. I can offer you an imperfect 5iv Scatterbug (Polar) in a Net Ball, if you can give me a spit back of one of your Vivillons, if you have any,

Hey, I was wondering if you can do me a huge favour. I can offer you an imperfect 5iv Scatterbug (Polar) in a Net Ball, if you can give me a spit back of one of your Vivillons, if you have any,
That wont really help seen as if I breed using your polar scatterbug I'll still get continental pattern offspring and vice versa. ^^ That, and I don't really keep spitbacks!

On another note... huge update!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)