-PokéStop!- | Trustworthy Cloning, Cool Breedables, Shinies & Legends | Update 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
-HUGE UPDATE!-

Updated EVERY section of my thread with new Pokes! Check it out! Also pretty'd up my thread a bit with new banners I made myself in microsoft paint, don't judge :'(
BTW Huge credit to Brigidd for the new cool ball Pokes!

Will be adding Moving Gen 6 Sprites soon and Pokeballs for legends section.​

Last edited:
I was looking at your thread and noticed that you want eevees in illegal pokeballs. You should remove that. If you didn't know eevee can't be captured in any of the pokeballs from Johto (apricorn balls).

-Update!-
Gothitas..Gothitas everywhere

Gothita
OT: Tony - OT: Kage
ID: 60263 - ID: 35232

31/31/31/31/31/00 - 31/10/31/31/31/31
Shadow Tag
Calm
Egg Moves: Captivate, Heal Pulse, Mirror Coat
*Bred by me hatched by Reddit user, Trick Room Gothita anyone!? :) Female (Wish it was Sassy)
**10 Attack spread bred by me, hatched by Reddit user. Male
*** Both are Semi-Redis

Last edited:
I'm interested in that Jirachi. I have a level 75 Zapdos on my Y cartridge with a bold nature and 31/X/31/10-11/31/31 for its IVs. Its caught in an Ultra Ball, EV trained in HP and defense and has HP Grass. I SR'd it myself.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to clone it myself, so I'd appreciate it if you could clone it in your game, and send one back to me. I can give you a Jolly Eevee (31/31/31/X/31/31 IVs) in a Nest Ball as additional payment, if you want.

I'm interested in that Jirachi. I have a level 75 Zapdos on my Y cartridge with a bold nature and 31/X/31/10-11/31/31 for its IVs. Its caught in an Ultra Ball, EV trained in HP and defense and has HP Grass. I SR'd it myself.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to clone it myself, so I'd appreciate it if you could clone it in your game, and send one back to me. I can give you a Jolly Eevee (31/31/31/X/31/31 IVs) in a Nest Ball as additional payment, if you want.
Do you have a better HP Grass Zapdos or anything else to offer?

In that case, I could also offer a level 52 Adamant 31/31/31/X/17/31 Kyurem in an Ultra Ball. 252 EVs in attack, 244 in speed (Enough to outspeed Neutral base 90s and +nature base 80s) and 4 in each defensive stat (For uneven HP at level 50). But once again, it will have to be cloned. I also have an Adamant Groudon on my OR, but I'll have to check its IVs and EVs and it will also need to be cloned.

In that case, I could also offer a level 52 Adamant 31/31/31/X/17/31 Kyurem in an Ultra Ball. 252 EVs in attack, 244 in speed (Enough to outspeed Neutral base 90s and +nature base 80s) and 4 in each defensive stat (For uneven HP at level 50). But once again, it will have to be cloned. I also have an Adamant Groudon on my OR, but I'll have to check its IVs and EVs and it will also need to be cloned.
I can do a 3:1 on breedables for it, do you have any breeadable pokemon in cool balls? Whats Dream Ball Drilburs IV's? and any other info like egg moves nature and ability.

Well, the Drillbur has 31 in HP, Attack and SpDef (The rest I don't know, seeing as it is level 1). It also has an Adamant nature with Mold Breaker and Rock Climb as an Egg move.

I also have a Modest Clauncher with 31 IV in all its stats, except attack. It is caught in a Dive Ball and does not have any egg moves (Not that Clauncher has much of any use for any of its Egg moves).

I also have a Modest Tynamo with 31 IVs in HP, Defense, SpDef and Speed (Rest is unknown, again). Caught in an Ultra Ball. Obviously with Levitate and no Egg moves.

I also have a Adamant Corphish with 31 IVs in HP, Attack, Defense and SpDef (Rest unknown once more). It's caught in a Premier ball, has Adaptability and Aqua Jet, Superpower and Knock Off for its Egg moves.

I ALSO have a Bold Feebas with 31 IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, SpAtk and Speed (You know the drill). It is caught in an Ultra ball and has Swift Swim.

Then I have a Jolly Sneasel with 31 IVs in HP, Defense, SpDef and Speed (You know what text goes here). It's caught in a Great ball and has Icicle Crash for an Egg move. Inner Focus is its ability.

While I do not currently have one, I can easily breed you a 5 IV, Jolly/Impish Larvitar with Dragon Dance (Jolly) or Stealth Rock (Impish) in a Repeat ball. I can also breed you a 4 IV (HP/Attack/Defense/SpDef) Sassy Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Spikes. Once again, in a Repeat ball. Neither will have their HAs.

And then there's the Jolly Nest Ball Eevee, which I can breed for you. Though, if you want it to have 5 IVs, that's probably gonna take a while before I get a female.

All will be at level 1 and Female.

Well, the Drillbur has 31 in HP, Attack and SpDef (The rest I don't know, seeing as it is level 1). It also has an Adamant nature with Mold Breaker and Rock Climb as an Egg move.

I also have a Modest Clauncher with 31 IV in all its stats, except attack. It is caught in a Dive Ball and does not have any egg moves (Not that Clauncher has much of any use for any of its Egg moves).

I also have a Modest Tynamo with 31 IVs in HP, Defense, SpDef and Speed (Rest is unknown, again). Caught in an Ultra Ball. Obviously with Levitate and no Egg moves.

I also have a Adamant Corphish with 31 IVs in HP, Attack, Defense and SpDef (Rest unknown once more). It's caught in a Premier ball, has Adaptability and Aqua Jet, Superpower and Knock Off for its Egg moves.

I ALSO have a Bold Feebas with 31 IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, SpAtk and Speed (You know the drill). It is caught in an Ultra ball and has Swift Swim.

Then I have a Jolly Sneasel with 31 IVs in HP, Defense, SpDef and Speed (You know what text goes here). It's caught in a Great ball and has Icicle Crash for an Egg move. Inner Focus is its ability.

While I do not currently have one, I can easily breed you a 5 IV, Jolly/Impish Larvitar with Dragon Dance (Jolly) or Stealth Rock (Impish) in a Repeat ball. I can also breed you a 4 IV (HP/Attack/Defense/SpDef) Sassy Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Spikes. Once again, in a Repeat ball. Neither will have their HAs.

And then there's the Jolly Nest Ball Eevee, which I can breed for you. Though, if you want it to have 5 IVs, that's probably gonna take a while before I get a female.

All will be at level 1 and Female.
Well seeing as how it's on my wants list, a Jolly Female Nest Ball Eevee would be great with 31/31/31/xx/31/31
The Tynamo Modest with 31/xx/31/31/31/31
And an Adamant Corphish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with the egg moves

The breeding went more smoothly then expected. All 3 are ready in their respective ball, with the promised stats, natures and egg moves. All are level 1 and female. I'll be available any time of the day (Except for night time).

Hi there, interested in ur Genesect. It's a 3:1 for legends right? How about I do the Umbreon, Sylveon and a TR pokemon (Slowbro or Conkeldurr).

Hi there, interested in ur Genesect. It's a 3:1 for legends right? How about I do the Umbreon, Sylveon and a TR pokemon (Slowbro or Conkeldurr).
well the 3;1 was more for lvl 1 breedables, i already have all those fully evolved pokemon

The breeding went more smoothly then expected. All 3 are ready in their respective ball, with the promised stats, natures and egg moves. All are level 1 and female. I'll be available any time of the day (Except for night time).
Whenever your ready, I have you added.

Alright! I'm on right now!

Edit: Thank you so much! I really needed that Jirachi for a team I am building. You are truly a lifesaver!

Last edited:
well the 3;1 was more for lvl 1 breedables, i already have all those fully evolved pokemon

Whenever your ready, I have you added.
Ah ok, so it's more of a breeding project for the 3 mons with the appropriate balls and egg moves (And I assume you'd like the resulting mon to be Females?). I have access to HA Eevees via the Y friend safari, so I should be able to do any of the Eevees in ur want list. Any request into which Eevolutions I should breed first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)