-PokéStop!- | Trustworthy Cloning, Cool Breedables, Shinies & Legends | Update 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you stil have the timid diancie I have a few legends that I can trade if you can breed them. I can't breed so message me if you wanna trade.

Eh, in that case I'll take the Dream Ball Murkrow. Are spitbacks okay? I'm really lazy right now haha. Did you specify which nature/egg moves you wanted?
Ill take an impish
If you stil have the timid diancie I have a few legends that I can trade if you can breed them. I can't breed so message me if you wanna trade.
What do you have to trade? And you cant breed legendaries..do you mean clone?

Eh, in that case I'll take the Dream Ball Murkrow. Are spitbacks okay? I'm really lazy right now haha. Did you specify which nature/egg moves you wanted?
Lol my apologies spit backs are fine and id like all the eggmoves you can provide and an impish nature.
Anywhere from a starmie31/31/0/31/31/31- timid- poke ball to a naive- Salamence - 31/31/30/31/31/31 to suicune 31/30/31/31/31/31 modest to all Regis
any more information on the salamence? What ball? Eggmoves? Is it shiny
EDIT: and starmie

Lol my apologies spit backs are fine and id like all the eggmoves you can provide and an impish nature.

any more information on the salamence? What ball? Eggmoves? Is it shiny
EDIT: and starmie
Salamence and starmie both shiny. Both in poke ball.
Starmie-swift confuse ray water gun
Mence- fire fang thunder fang leer

True true, if you'd like I'll breed it on there for you and contact you later for a trade. Considering its a spitback trade it wont take to long.
Thanks, appreciate it. Also, I couldn't seem to find my Sableye, so I gatta breed from scratch. I'll let you know when I'm finished

Oh, my, gawd...I want a Red Panda...PLEASEEE CMT for one? :D If there isn't anything in my current list of breedables, please take a look at my Coming Soon list to see if there's anything you would like and I can provide more details on my breeding plans. Lmk, thanks!

Oh, my, gawd...I want a Red Panda...PLEASEEE CMT for one? :D If there isn't anything in my current list of breedables, please take a look at my Coming Soon list to see if there's anything you would like and I can provide more details on my breeding plans. Lmk, thanks!
Well I definitely like Skrelp, problem is I'd like egg moves on it. Can you put Toxic Spikes on it? Also since I do 2:1 on shinies I'll just take a thread credit for the other one.
I still have to breed it on xD I'll PM you once I do. If thats cool.

Well I definitely like Skrelp, problem is I'd like egg moves on it. Can you put Toxic Spikes on it? Also since I do 2:1 on shinies I'll just take a thread credit for the other one.

Yup, no problem. I gatta go to work now anyways, so nbd

Sure, I can do that, are there any other egg moves you'd like?

Well if your willing, Haze, Acid Armor and Venom Drench would also be phenomenal.
I can get Haze and Venom Drench, but unable to get Acid Armor since I don't have Shellos to chain breed it from Grimer/Muk. I'll let you know when I have it ready, but it might take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)