Pokebank LC Analysis Reservation Index

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Literally nobody is doing Numel??????

Fine, it's mine n_n

Approved (Ray Jay)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi a few things!!!
  • I think I'm pretty close to having this up to date but I may still be missing a few things so feel free to shoot me a pm if somethings wrong.
  • Yanma and Tangela are banned, remove mentions of them from your skeletons and analyses
  • If you wish to drop an analysis reservation, please post here, do not do it over pm.
  • The QC team currently is swamped with far too many analyses to check, so it'd be best if you could avoid pming us or posting here asking for checks. Just put the QC tags at the end of your title and we will get to it eventually. We can't upload analyses to the site right now, so there's really no rush anyways! Just give us our time as there are a ton of things to sort through.
Thanks!!

Just wasted all that time doing Numel just to see that Electro already got it >_>
Anyways, Can I have Cacnea
(Sees Electro already has Slowpoke and Vullaby)
Can I have both Numel + Cacnea .3.
I already have the WIP for Numel .3.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, turned out i don't have as much time devotion to do these (munchlax and houndour) houndour i haven't started, idk if i have to finish munchlax but i'd prefer if somebody else take it over. there's a WIP somewhere in this forum, probably last page

i am such a terrible user

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone! Sorry I have been kinda busy the last two days and haven't had much time for the index. I'm in the process of updating this now, but here are notes for specific people:
Darkamber8828 : you're approved for charmander.

Godot13 : The list isn't intended to be exhaustive, but thank you and I will add those that you found!

Expulso: I cannot approve you for either Skorupi or Munchlax, as per this rule:
Reservation Rules
  • You may reserve up to two analyses, updates, or single set write-ups at a time. This goes for both badgeholders and non-badgeholders and I will be enforcing this; we have many people who want to help and this encourages you to get things done in a timely manner.
  • Additional reservations cannot be made until your current analyses are posted and in the written stage
Both of your analyses are in the QC phase and are still skeletons. Once they are QC approved and then written we can see about approving your reservations.

Chieliee: try to find a friend / someone you trust to finish up on Munchlax since it's already wip, if you can't find someone just let me know and I will.

Last edited:

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Attention!

Just a heads up guys, if you're not already informed. Smogon is currently having trouble with uploading analyses with its new forum layout and so it is impossible for analyses to be uploaded as of now. While this doesn't mean you can't go ahead and write them, it does set the priority for this back a good bit. Please be mindful that QC is not neglecting doing checks on analyses here; we will get to them when we can. C&C will become a greater priority once the analysis uploading process is back up and rolling. It is pointless to keep reminding us here or in private messages that analyses need checking; trust me, we are very aware of this. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Also remember not to post in the forum with new analyses until your request for reservation is approved in this thread.

Keep up the good work, guys!!!!!! ♥

Last edited:

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
can anyone take over / write up tentacool and murkrow? really sorry but new job, new semester is a bitch, and some other irl shit makes it hard to dedicate time to analyses.

Yeah Koffing has been up for QC for a while now

Also can i reserve Diglett?

Approved (Ray Jay)

also the scraggy analysis hasn't been put up yet, so I'm pretty sure it should be under the unreserved tag by now. if I'm right I'd like to reserve it.

edit: fixed. the op should get updated.

Approved by Goddess Briyella ♥

First of all, the two links in the original post (about spelling/grammar standards and analysis format) don't link to the right place.

Second, I would like to reserve Helioptile if possible.

actually scraggy was reserved over 3 weeks ago and there are no signs of process
can i maybe have scraggy (and screw diglett then, if i cant have it ill take diglett anyway)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)