PokeLurker's Special Pokeballs thread -- *About to move to new thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All are in Poke Balls, except for a Dive Ball Clauncher, Quick Ball Froakie, and I think Premier Ball Ralts.
I'd like to do the Snorunt for another 5 IV if possible.
Hmm, in that case I think I'd be interested in trading for one of your Scatterbugs. Please let me know what you think :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'm interested in a female Snorunt. Can I interest you in any of these?

M Bold Storm Drain Lileep w/ Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, and Mirror Coat (Dream Ball)
M/F Timid Flash Fire/Early Bird Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (Moon Ball)
F Bold Levitate Koffing w/ Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, and Swallow (Heavy Ball)
M/F Adamant Poison Touch Grimer w/ Shadow Sneak, Curse, and Haze
M Adamant Blaze Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Crunch (Dive Ball)
M Adamant Thick Fat Snorlax w/ Pursuit (Dream Ball)
F Brave Honedge (Quick Ball, 0 Speed)
F Dry Skin/Sand Veil Helioptile w/ Glare
F Modest Mega Launcher Clauncher
M Sassy Effect Spore Foongus (Dusk Ball, 0 Speed)
M Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out
F Brave Frisk Shuppet w/ Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, and Gunk Shot (0 Speed)
F Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzee w/ Wish (0 Speed)
F Timid Compoundeyes Polar Scatterbug (Net Ball)
F Bold Infiltrator Espurr w/ Yawn (Heal Ball)
M/F Adamant Tangled Feet Pidgey w/ Brave Bird, Defog, Uproar, and Pursuit (Fast Ball)
M Sassy Frisk Duskull w/ Skill Swap, Pain Split, and Destiny Bond (Dusk Ball, 0 Speed)
M Brave Own Tempo Lickitung w/ Curse, Belly Drum, and Hammer Arm (Dream Ball, 0 Speed)
F Jolly Guts Larvitar w/ Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Stealth Rock
F Quiet Mummy Yamask w/ Heal Block and Disable (0 Speed)
M/F Relaxed Regenerator Tangela w/ Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Mega Drain, and Rage Powder (0 Speed)
F Calm Gooey Goomy w/ Counter (Heal Ball)

I'm really sorry for the mix up ;__; Since it's my mistake I'll work on yours first and send something extra. I hope that's an acceptable arrangement to make up for it.

Hi! I'm interested in a female Snorunt. Can I interest you in any of these?

M Bold Storm Drain Lileep w/ Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, and Mirror Coat (Dream Ball)
M/F Timid Flash Fire/Early Bird Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (Moon Ball)
F Bold Levitate Koffing w/ Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Pain Split, and Swallow (Heavy Ball)
M/F Adamant Poison Touch Grimer w/ Shadow Sneak, Curse, and Haze
M Adamant Blaze Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Crunch (Dive Ball)
M Adamant Thick Fat Snorlax w/ Pursuit (Dream Ball)
F Brave Honedge (Quick Ball, 0 Speed)
F Dry Skin/Sand Veil Helioptile w/ Glare
F Modest Mega Launcher Clauncher
M Sassy Effect Spore Foongus (Dusk Ball, 0 Speed)
M Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fake Out
F Brave Frisk Shuppet w/ Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, and Gunk Shot (0 Speed)
F Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzee w/ Wish (0 Speed)
F Timid Compoundeyes Polar Scatterbug (Net Ball)
F Bold Infiltrator Espurr w/ Yawn (Heal Ball)
M/F Adamant Tangled Feet Pidgey w/ Brave Bird, Defog, Uproar, and Pursuit (Fast Ball)
M Sassy Frisk Duskull w/ Skill Swap, Pain Split, and Destiny Bond (Dusk Ball, 0 Speed)
M Brave Own Tempo Lickitung w/ Curse, Belly Drum, and Hammer Arm (Dream Ball, 0 Speed)
F Jolly Guts Larvitar w/ Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Stealth Rock
F Quiet Mummy Yamask w/ Heal Block and Disable (0 Speed)
M/F Relaxed Regenerator Tangela w/ Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Mega Drain, and Rage Powder (0 Speed)
F Calm Gooey Goomy w/ Counter (Heal Ball)
You know I was actually about to post in your thread because you had a few Pokemon that I was interested in, haha.
For now would you trade your Koffing for the Snorunt? And if your Bird Jesus promotion is still going on, I'm considering breeding up ATV if you would be interested ;p

Tatertot

I'm really sorry for the mix up ;__; Since it's my mistake I'll work on yours first and send something extra. I hope that's an acceptable arrangement to make up for it.

You know I was actually about to post in your thread because you had a few Pokemon that I was interested in, haha.
For now would you trade your Koffing for the Snorunt? And if your Bird Jesus promotion is still going on, I'm considering breeding up ATV if you would be interested ;p
Sure, that would be great :) I don't really have a need for an ATV (I'm getting a Venonat from someone else currently), but if you'd like a Bird Jesus, I can give you one. It's a giveaway, so usually they're free, but if you wanted to trade me a male Ralts I wouldn't say no to that :)

I have a female Timid ready for you now, sorry for the delay.
Sure, that would be great :) I don't really have a need for an ATV (I'm getting a Venonat from someone else currently), but if you'd like a Bird Jesus, I can give you one. It's a giveaway, so usually they're free, but if you wanted to trade me a male Ralts I wouldn't say no to that :)
Ah, I see. Are you close to having the full TPP team already? And I'd be happy to trade you a male Ralts for a Bird Jesus. All of the ones I have in stock are timid nature, are you okay with that?

Tatertot

I have a female Timid ready for you now, sorry for the delay.

Ah, I see. Are you close to having the full TPP team already? And I'd be happy to trade you a male Ralts for a Bird Jesus. All of the ones I have in stock are timid nature, are you okay with that?
That's not really my goal, but I guess I am (barring Zapdos of course). A Timid Ralts would be great! Just send me a PM when they're both ready.

I would be happy to breed both the Helioptile and Klefki for you :) Might take a while though since I'd need to rebreed the Klefki. What nature would you like for Klefki? And I will keep you updated :)

Thank you thats great! Would you like Swarm or Shed Skin on the Karrablast? Shed Skin becomes shell armour. I would like Bold Klefki please :)

**LIFE UPDATE: My cold(flu?) got worse. Expect delays in breeding and trading :/**

That's not really my goal, but I guess I am (barring Zapdos of course). A Timid Ralts would be great! Just send me a PM when they're both ready.
I will let you know, thank you! I'm sick right now so things might be a little delayed but I'll try my best.

Thank you thats great! Would you like Swarm or Shed Skin on the Karrablast? Shed Skin becomes shell armour. I would like Bold Klefki please :)
I would prefer Swarm please, thank you :) I'll let you know when both are ready.

fine you are here?
I'm online now and will be for a bit.
Edit: Sorry, I have to go now. What time would work for you? I can trade today (GMT+7), tomorrow evening and Tuesday evening. Please let me know.

Last edited:
CMT for you helioptile please :)
I have a few Pokes I'm interested in, but I wanted to ask which ability you need for Helioptile and if you have gender/HP preferences? It affects how difficult it is to breed so I wanted to make a fair offer :)

I have a few Pokes I'm interested in, but I wanted to ask which ability you need for Helioptile and if you have gender/HP preferences? It affects how difficult it is to breed so I wanted to make a fair offer :)
Oh oops, yes. A female modest with solar power, no HP :)

That sounds fair to me. Is it alright if we trade tomorrow though? It's pretty late here :3
I don't have any Modest ones in stock anyway so I'll need time to breed, and I'm also sick so I can't play for long periods atm. So you might have to wait a couple days anyway if that's okay.

I don't have any Modest ones in stock anyway so I'll need time to breed, and I'm also sick so I can't play for long periods atm. So you might have to wait a couple days anyway if that's okay.
Of course take your time :) I need to check and make sure I do have one in stock so I'll let you know sometime tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)