PokeLurker's Special Pokeballs thread -- *About to move to new thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
im interested in ralts, chespin and tyrunt. i have a shiny elekid, perfect dratini and perfect eevee for trade.

PM if interested

could i have a froakie hp fire spit back?
i dont know if you would like a dratini spit back. 5 iv
extreme speed?
PM if interested

Scyther @ Timer Ball or Sport Ball *New*
Ability: Technician or Swarm
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves:
- Defog
- Baton Pass

If this was bred in X/Y and not transferred, I would be interested in this. Off the top of my head, I should have a couple 5 IV+ Timid Noibats if that sounds nice.

Scyther @ Timer Ball or Sport Ball *New*
Ability: Technician or Swarm
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves:
- Defog
- Baton Pass

If this was bred in X/Y and not transferred, I would be interested in this. Off the top of my head, I should have a couple 5 IV+ Timid Noibats if that sounds nice.
Thanks for your offer :) However I'm already planning to breed some, so I would only be interested in the Noibats if they are female in special balls or if your game is non-English ^^"

could i have a froakie hp fire spit back?
i dont know if you would like a dratini spit back. 5 iv
extreme speed?
PM if interested
I won't be able to breed Froakies for a while because I have a lot of stuff right now, and I already have Dratini, sorry ^^"

Thanks for your offer :) However I'm already planning to breed some, so I would only be interested in the Noibats if they are female in special balls or if your game is non-English ^^"

I won't be able to breed Froakies for a while because I have a lot of stuff right now, and I already have Dratini, sorry ^^"
You have the togepi spitback now?

I can try to get a female one if I do not have one already and they are in Quick Balls. Let me see what I have.

I know this e.e I'm Breeding eevee's and got 15 eggs...still no female. That hurts.
Just come online and invite to a trade when you are ready.
Longest streak without a female I've had are 30 Eevees or so .____.
Good luck with your Eevees, hopefully I'll have a Togepi soon :)

I won't be able to breed Froakies for a while because I have a lot of stuff right now, and I already have Dratini, sorry ^^"[/quote]

Ok, thanks for replying

Answering your interest to my Regen Slowpoke and Shiny Lampert.

I'm interested in your Prankster Klefki in a premier ball (either gender) and your Bulletproof Chespin (male, not like that's hard ;p).

Also I can send you Helix + Dome fossil for free with the 2 trades

Lastly which Regen Slowpoke would you like?

I have a 31/0/x/31/31/31 and a 31/x/31/31/x/31

Last edited:
Answering your interest to my Regen Slowpoke and Shiny Lampert.

I'm interested in your Prankster Klefki in a premier ball (either gender) and your Bulletproof Chespin (male, not like that's hard ;p).

Also I can send you Helix + Dome fossil for free with the 2 trades

Lastly which Regen Slowpoke would you like?

I have a 31/0/x/31/31/31 and a 31/x/31/31/x/31
That works for me. Both happen to be available so we can trade now if you'd like. And I'd prefer the first Slowpoke please if possible.
And thank you for the fossils! I'll attach some PP Ups for you as thanks :)
Edit: Oh the Lampent is nicknamable right? Let me think of one really quickly.

K, while you wait to think up a name I'll add ya.

Btw, Lampent has the Helix, Slowpoke the Dome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)