Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright soft reset 3 new legends in my emerald today: Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. I have added them to my section.
Trev, in case you didn't get the alert

[0419]

Do I win now? :P

@Treverentantent Forest
Hello there, Slashari!
I need you to clone my shiny Brave Doublade for my friend's bday. He likes it, and not Aegislash for some reason lol.
So, it is already EV trained with perfect moves, I just need original + 1 extra in return. Up for the task?
P.S. IVs perfect with 0 speed ofc.
When do you need it done by? I'd love to help, but between school, and all my unfinished trades/cloning, I'm going to be quite busy. :/

Alright, I think its time for a giveaway :3 But this will be a different type of giveway. (Idea stolen borrowed from pkmn-taicho321 :3) I have hidden a secret code somewhere on my section of my thread, and the first person to find the code, and comment on my thread with the code listed will win a copy of this:

Mewtwo
OT
: MARAH (63965)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23-24/30/25-26/20-21/20-21
Moves (Lvl 70): Mimic - Drain Punch - Ice Punch - Low Kick
Note: NO REDIS (Caught by me on my Fire Red cartridge :3. This is extremely no redis)

Note: it might be a few days until I get it cloned, but the winner will get it soon. Also, please listen to the Redis rights I have put on it. It would be a shame to win it and then get in trouble :3.
Remember the Alamo!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/tel:28/29/22/16-17 ?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/tel:31/31/31/31 ?

(Two random links I found that are both broken. Don't think that's it, but thought I try. :3)

Edit: [0419]

Edit 2: Late. Oh well, good fun at least. :)

Hey I've got a Shiny Timid 5iv Charizard with Dragonpulse. I need someone who can clone me a bunch of him, but in return they can keep a copy and I'll give them permission to trade it/ distribute it in their thread however often they like. I'll also throw in a couple mega stones to show appreciation for their work.

If anyone is good at cloning, let me know. Thanks in advance.

When do you need it done by? I'd love to help, but between school, and all my unfinished trades/cloning, I'm going to be quite busy. :/
how much time will you need? His bday is on 24th

Hey I've got a Shiny Timid 5iv Charizard with Dragonpulse. I need someone who can clone me a bunch of him, but in return they can keep a copy and I'll give them permission to trade it/ distribute it in their thread however often they like. I'll also throw in a couple mega stones to show appreciation for their work.

If anyone is good at cloning, let me know. Thanks in advance.
How many is a bunch?
Can either of you guys clone my heatran or landorus then :D?
What are the details on those? Nature OT/ID
how much time will you need? His bday is on 24th
What nature is that doublade?

Depending on the answers I get and if you guys can wait 13 hours I could knock out all these at once tonight around 8pm my time (its 702 am now). Let me know if thats doable for you.

Hey slashari im intereseted in your 5 iv bold trace porygon and was also wondering if u could clone the following for me 6 iv shiny heatran with dragon pulse move tutor move the event entei with flare blitz and the hasty shift gear genesect event im offering anything in my thread for the porygon and u can keep a copy of the clones

How many is a bunch?

What are the details on those? Nature OT/ID

What nature is that doublade?

Depending on the answers I get and if you guys can wait 13 hours I could knock out all these at once tonight around 8pm my time (its 702 am now). Let me know if thats doable for you.

I need to get ten by the end of the month but obviously I wouldn't request that many from you. How many would you be comfortable cloning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)