Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your HP Fire Timid Magic Guard Abra has IV spread of 31/28/31/30/31/30. I can trade now or 2 hours later.
You think we could trade tomorrow? I have to study for a test I have tomorrow. If you need to trade tonight, I can go on in 2 hours. :]

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
lockiegengar12 I have your Zapdos and Meditite! Let me know when you can trade. I'll be going to dinner soon, so I'll be back in a bit.

I already have one. Can you offer anything else?
I'm around now :) added ya!
Edit: Saw your message above, gimme a shout when you're on!

Trevenant forest

Would you be intersted in a shiny 6 iv, dive ball, female, medicham? It has bullet punch, drain punch, ice punch, and fake out. I'll still have to look at the list but theres a few pokes I want. Quote or pm me sir.

Slashari i noticed you had a litwick In a luxury ball, I can give you one with pain split if you'd wanna give me a poke from your list. I can also get you a infiltrator and/or flash fire in a luxury ball if needed. I can do timid or modest.

Good luck on the trade thread! Sure i'll be here a good bit lol
Alright, I've thought about it for awhile, and I decided that I want it IF its KB. If it is, then list what you would like :3

Just posting here to say that my endeavors in catching moltres have been successful, and it is listed in my section of the thread now :3. Also, the Shiny Cherubi will come as soon as I can get the egg hatched by a person on reddit (Just need him to respond :3).

Sorry, I don't know. I can't check it. It doesn't really matter tho imo
Hm, having a tough choice then :-P You got quite alot that I would want :-)

Could you calculate the atk iv of the mild Yveltal? Themetalkids IV calculator is quite good for this.

Edit: I think Ive decided for the HP ground modest Xerneas, if youre up for the trade.

Last edited:
Hm, having a tough choice then :-P You got quite alot that I would want :-)

Could you calculate the atk iv of the mild Yveltal? Themetalkids IV calculator is quite good for this.
I know that thing,Viper right?Its 4 Attack(ugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)