Pokemasta's Master Pokemon & Items

Hey Guys And Welcome To My Trade Thread

I was thinking about what to do while waiting for the release of B2/W2 and I thought "Why Not Trade Some Of Your Pokemon?" That idea brought me here. Here are the rules

1.All My Pokemon Are Legit And I Would Appreciate If Yours Were Too.
2.I Will Not Do 2 For 1 Trades So Don't Even Bother With Asking Me!!!!
3.Not Much That I Want So Offer Me Something That You Believe Is Equal Or More Value And I Will Most Likely Accept!
4.This Is A Trade Thread As Well As A Service Thread Which Means
a.Pokemon Trades
b.Item Trades
c.Services Like Move Tutor And Eving
5.I Will Try To Make Some Type Of Reward System
6.I Will Try To Sort This Out As Much As I Can So Dont Make Things Disorganized
7.Ask For Everything In This Thread
8.NO PM OR VM
9. These Are Just Some Showcase Pokemon
10. I Am Able To Get Really Anything Requested(Excluding Legendaries)
11. I May Deny Special Requests As They Take Time
12. These Showcased Pokemon Are Available Instantly As Long As They Are Shown
13.I Will Try To Update This As Often As Possible
One More Note: I Do Use Pokegen But Only And I Mean Only For Eving And Day Care. All Of My Pokemon Were Obtained Regularly In Game Or Were Rnged.
Thanks For Reading And Lets Begin

Wants

Landorus-T
Jolly
Intimidate
Any EV's
Any Moves
31/31/31/31/31/31

Thundurus-T
Timid
Volt Absorb
Any Ev's
Any Moves
HP Ice IV's(Base 70 Power)

Tornadus-T
Naive
Regenerator
Any Ev's
Any Moves
31/31/31/31/31/31​

Trophy Case

May2012 Darkrai
Lvl.100
Timid
Bad Dreams
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 Atk/Spd 4 Hp
-Dark Void
-Dream Eater
-Nasty Plot
-Nightmare​

Milotic
Lvl.100
Bold
Marvel Scale
30/24/31/31/31/31
252 Hp/Def 4 SpAtk
-Recover
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Tail​

Stoutland
Lvl.100
Adamant
Sand Rush
31/31/27/12/30/31
252 Atk/Spd 4 Hp
-Crunch
-Thunder Fang
-Fire Fang
-Ice Fang​

Chandelure
Lvl.100
Modest
Flash Fire
31/18/31/31/31/31
252 Spd/SpAtk 4 Hp
-Overheat
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Heat Wave

Jellicent
Lvl.100
Calm
Water Absorb
31/25/31/31/31/31
252 Hp/SpDef 4 SpAtk
-Recover
-Scald
-Shadow Ball
-Sludge Bomb

Scrafty
Lvl.100
Jolly
Moxie
24/31/31/31/31/31
252 Atk 126 Def/SpDef 4 Hp/Spd
-Dragon Dance
-Crunch
-Ice Punch
-Drain Punch

Skarmory
Lvl.100
Impish
Sturdy
31/31/31/4/31/31
252 Def 128 Hp/SpDef
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Brave Bird
-Roar

A lot more to come! Still checking Iv's as well as RNG the legendaries in the new game. Trying to go as fast as I can.​

sorry. don't see anything of interest. now that bw2 have been released internationally, i no longer need move tutors.

i have a shiny jap haxorus that apparently came from an egg. the IV's i know are hp/31/atk/31/spAtk/31/ Adamant nature. its been ev trained in Atk for sure but dont know where else. i dont have the means to check the rest or its legitness but i did get it from GTS. if youre interested id trade for that cyndaquil.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wants

Landorus-T
Jolly
Intimidate
Any EV's
Any Moves
31/31/31/31/31/31

Thundurus-T
Timid
Volt Absorb
Any Ev's
Any Moves
HP Ice IV's(Base 70 Power)

Tornadus-T
Naive
Regenerator
Any Ev's
Any Moves
31/31/31/31/31/31​
just letting you know, but unless you have a 3ds, and are able to get the Reflecting Mirror on your own game, there isn't any legal way to get the above on your game.

i have a shiny jap haxorus that apparently came from an egg. the IV's i know are hp/31/atk/31/spAtk/31/ Adamant nature. its been ev trained in Atk for sure but dont know where else. i dont have the means to check the rest or its legitness but i did get it from GTS. if youre interested id trade for that cyndaquil.
Ummm.... I really would use 31 on Atk/Spd but maybe. The thing is that it is Japanese. A lot of japanese pokemon I got were fake.

May be slightly cheeky as I can't really offer anything in return (just got back into Black 2 after a long absence, and have just now beat the elite 4). But I'd really love to get my hands on the following:

Pokerus, Gible, Gastly, Charmander, or Squirtle. A Bold (or Calm) Happiny would also make my day.

Sorry if requesting stuff is rude. These are just the pokes I'd like to get for my team now that I've finished the game, and I'm not sure how else to go about getting them.

May be slightly cheeky as I can't really offer anything in return (just got back into Black 2 after a long absence, and have just now beat the elite 4). But I'd really love to get my hands on the following:

Pokerus, Gible, Gastly, Charmander, or Squirtle. A Bold (or Calm) Happiny would also make my day.

Sorry if requesting stuff is rude. These are just the pokes I'd like to get for my team now that I've finished the game, and I'm not sure how else to go about getting them.
The RNG in W2 is kind of complicated so I am going back to Black. Let me see what I can do. Also, I actually have an Drilbur with pokerus if you want it. Just give me some time to get it done. Now is the busy time of the year but Ill try to get it done. Do you need it by a certain time? Also, what level?, shiny?,natures? and do you want it ev trained?I just need that info to start!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)