wraith vs Havak
LonelyNess vs Hussein Fatal
Synchronize vs Lesm46
jc_rcw vs Piocus
[kd8]otome vs Sk
goofball vs gotei(13)
Sir Spanky vs rekt
SSBM Roy vs Slowbroking

If I have misspelled anyone's name, please let me know!

Reminder of rules:

* This will be a 1 vs 1 tournament, each opponent using 6 Pokemon
* Teams must consist of the original 200 from the Advance Gen (In Netbattle, it would be Ru/Sa Only). Yes, that means no Jolteon, Mewtwo, Clubwak, Boah, etc.
* The following Pokemon are banned: Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s, Jirachi and Deoxys
* All pinch berries except Liechi are banned (you couldn't get them without Col.)
* Clauses that must be on: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Self KO Clause, PP Ups Clause and Battle Timeout. Oh, and Species Clause is in effect, I don't want to see a team of 6 Slakings...
* No DT, OHKO, or hax items please! This is not RBY!

Break them, you are disqualified.

You may battle wherever you see fit, though Smogon and Pokerealm are recommended.

You will have until July 29th, 11:59PM EST. If everyone gets done quickly, we'll go on to round 3.

Well...good luck guys!

P.S Feel free to post predictions!

Oh, and save logs of your battles if you want so we can post them later!

wraith vs Havak
LonelyNess vs Shady777
Synchronize vs Lesm46
jc_rcw vs Pilocus
[kd8]otome vs Sk
goofball vs gotei(13)
Sir Spanky vs rekt
SSBM Roy vs Slobroking

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shady777 is a nonexistant member of Smogon Forums. Can I have a different opponent? or does this mean I go on to the next round of the tournament?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah what's going on with that? How does someone who isn't a member compete? They never posted in the sign ups thread, nor posted confirmation of their victory over Pillowrath in round 1.

Has someone entered the tourney twice here and used a different nick or something? Only Blackshellbowser could know who, though ._.

Yeah what's going on with that? How does someone who isn't a member compete? They never posted in the sign ups thread, nor posted confirmation of their victory over Pillowrath in round 1.

Has someone entered the tourney twice here and used a different nick or something? Only Blackshellbowser could know who, though ._.
Hmm...I swear there was a guy named Shady777, or else how would pillowrath have even battled?

I'll look into this.

LonelyNess I might have to give you a different opponent.

i see spanky all the time this will be easy

i also talked to him like 3 days ago and said that i would get him

Won 3-0.

Swampert used Ice Beam!
(100% damage)
A critical hit!
It's super effective!
Salamence fainted!
LonelyNess(200): Good Game
End Battle! Hussein Fatal wins!
Score: 3 to 0
Hussein Fatal: gg.
NetBattle v0.9.6
Log saved 7/20/2007 at 4:41:46 PM

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, me and Wraith were having our match, I had a pretty good edge in the battle after I got a Critical Hit, but the server broke.. So I duno. Probably rebattle later ._. ghey.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I couldn't get my internet working at the right times to get a match in. Lesm has that win.

an extension would be good for me as well as the server has been down for me and i havent seen havak since anywhere else

Due to server problems, and a lack of battles (and the fact that this thing could go on forever), I am sorry to say that I am canceling this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)