We haven't had a 200 tournament in over a year. I figured might as well start one.
POKEMON 200 Info:
- This will be a 1 vs 1 tournament, each opponent using 6 Pokemon
- Teams must consist of the original 200 from the Advance Gen (In Netbattle, it would be Ru/Sa Only). Yes, that means no Jolteon, Mewtwo, Clubwak, Boah, etc.
- The following Pokemon are banned: Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s, Jirachi and Deoxys
- All pinch berries except Liechi are banned (you couldn't get them without Col.)
- I think this will be a 32 man tourney this year. If it's popular, next year and on I'll make it 64
- Clauses that must be on: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Self KO Clause, PP Ups Clause and Battle Timeout. Oh, and Species Clause is in effect, I don't want to see a team of 6 Slakings...
- No DT, OHKO, or hax items please! This is not RBY!
- I plan to start the tournament Friday.
Just noticed, things like Pain Split Dusclops should be mentioned. The NB error allows it to get Pain Split even though you have to breed with a none 200 Pokémon. Most people know this, but some newer players may not so I'd mention that, even though it's everyones own responsibility to check these things, as well as Hax Items unless they're not banned for another reason...
I hope this tourney can become an annual thing like SF and others.
THIS IS THE FINAL LIST. SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A SUB. I WILL ACCEPT ONLY 4 SUBS!
- Lonely Ness
- Sir Spanky
- SSBM Roy
- porygon3 (sorry about that, i didn't know if you wanted in or not)
Subs (they will fill in for a player who cannot participate):