Pokemon 200 Tournament Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

We haven't had a 200 tournament in over a year. I figured might as well start one.

POKEMON 200 Info:

• This will be a 1 vs 1 tournament, each opponent using 6 Pokemon
  • Teams must consist of the original 200 from the Advance Gen (In Netbattle, it would be Ru/Sa Only). Yes, that means no Jolteon, Mewtwo, Clubwak, Boah, etc.
  • The following Pokemon are banned: Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s, Jirachi and Deoxys
  • All pinch berries except Liechi are banned (you couldn't get them without Col.)
  • I think this will be a 32 man tourney this year. If it's popular, next year and on I'll make it 64
  • Clauses that must be on: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Self KO Clause, PP Ups Clause and Battle Timeout. Oh, and Species Clause is in effect, I don't want to see a team of 6 Slakings...
  • No DT, OHKO, or hax items please! This is not RBY!
  • I plan to start the tournament Friday.

Just noticed, things like Pain Split Dusclops should be mentioned. The NB error allows it to get Pain Split even though you have to breed with a none 200 Pokémon. Most people know this, but some newer players may not so I'd mention that, even though it's everyones own responsibility to check these things, as well as Hax Items unless they're not banned for another reason...
Yea sorry about that, I assumed most people would know that hax items are a no-no.

I hope this tourney can become an annual thing like SF and others.

THIS IS THE FINAL LIST. SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A SUB. I WILL ACCEPT ONLY 4 SUBS!

1. Ace777
  2. Seafan
  3. Havak
  4. Groudon80+
  5. rekt
  6. Sandslash
  7. NC
  8. Lonely Ness
  9. Sir Spanky
  10. Pillowrath
  11. Fabbles
  12. Mizuno
  13. jrrrrrr
  14. Pilocus
  15. [kd8]otome
  16. jc_rcw
  17. SSBM Roy
  18. cook
  19. Daedulus
  20. Slobroking
  21. Wraith
  22. Sk
  23. CaptKirby
  24. Lesm46
  25. -FL-
  26. goofball
  27. porygon3 (sorry about that, i didn't know if you wanted in or not)
  28. Synchorize
  29. Glen^^
  30. Aeroblacktyl
  31. gotei(13)
  32. shady777

Subs (they will fill in for a player who cannot participate):
  1. JabbaTheGriffin
  2. Mekkah
  3. peter_pan

Yeah sure in.

Note: I won't be available until the 14th though, so if this would cause inconvenience then you better not enter me :-)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just noticed, things like Pain Split Dusclops should be mentioned. The NB error allows it to get Pain Split even though you have to breed with a none 200 Pokémon. Most people know this, but some newer players may not so I'd mention that, even though it's everyones own responsibility to check these things, as well as Hax Items unless they're not banned for another reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)