Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Move Tutor Moves

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Dual Chop Scizor would've been a HUGE addition to Scizors Technician boosted attacks.

EDIT: 0.0 I'll have to take a look at that tutor list :D

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Murkrow now gets priority Whirlwind through the Sleep Talk tutor, although this isn't exactly a perfect strategy.

Maybe they thought people were really paranoid about Mold Breaker Earthquake.

Anyway, does anyone see any use to Block Terrakion? A lot of its checks depend on switching in with it locked into one of its two moves and Block eases prediction without draining a quarter of your health. Probably not that useful, but it looks potentially interesting.

Also, I think I mentioned it earlier but Shadow Tag Recycle Starf Berry Gothitelle has the potential to be one of the most annoying gimmicks ever.

Edit: How the hell do persian, primeape, snorlax, ambipom, ursaring, delibird, mantine, donphan, linoone, pelipper, slaking, infernape, pachirisu, watchog, liepard, the simis, cinccino, and druddigon use Gunk Shot?

some that really intrigued me, even if it turns out not to be very good it is interesting nonetheless.

Hitmonlee gets Bounce. I don't know why I think this is so awesome, but I do.

Gallade gets Dual Chop, Drain Punch, and Ice Punch and is legal with Justified... I am VERY intrigued by my favourite Pokemon now.

Throh gets the elemental punches and PAIN SPLIT. Why do I feel like Throh is going to be a beastly tank now?

Jellicent gets Giga Drain. One of the best walls in the game just got better.

Braviary gets Roost. This will help it out so much with it's Brave Birds.

Charizard gets Roost with Solar Power. It is going to be one beastly sweeper in the sun.

and Beedrill got Drill Run just for the lulz.

But seriously Game Freak, Y U NO GIVE ESCAVALIER DRILL RUN?

EDIT: Also, Feraligatr is going to be BEASTLY once Sheer Force is released. Which is awesome because I love Feraligatr.

Mantine gets Air Slash now, while Durant gets Superpower and Druddigon gets Stealth Rock! This should be pretty great for the lower tiers.

Ooh ooh and Cofagrigus not only gets Restalk, but Pain Split as well :o

Pirouette Meloetta will appreciate the elemental punches when she gets here - Relic Song/CC/Icepunch/Thunderpunch with her base 128 Attack/Speed and Life Orb seems like the obvious choice now, with Shadow Claw and Stone Edge being secondary choices.

Volcarona is just spectacular now. I'm really excited. I might need to build a team around it.

No it doesn't. Not one of Murkrow's tutor moves.Though it doesn't even matter because it would still be -5 priority. Prankster/Copycat/Phaze is the way to achieve that, which Rilou does get.
Sleep Talk is indeed one of Murkrow's tutor moves, and since that gets +1 priority, you get a 33% chance or so of calling up Whirlwind with +1 priority.

Guys remember synthesis sucks, it fails hard in sand or rain and it has low PP.
I think Virizion is one of the most viable users of synthesis (in sun) mainly due to its ability to KO the opposing weather inducers. If Virizion is out while it's sunny, the pressure is placed on the opponent to change the weather so unless they're willing to take the risk and switch their opposing weather inducer in on a non offensive move, the weather will remain at Virizion's advantage. If they do happen to switch in their weather summoner reducing synthesis' recovery to 25% then they'll most likely have to switch out again, giving a free turn in the process.

Due to this, perhaps a special defensive set would benefit from synthesis and sunny day to change the weather back when the opposing summoner is switching out.

something like
Virizion @ leftovers
Nature: Calm/Careful
Ev's: 252hp 4 def 252Speed
Moves:
giga drain/ Leaf blade
Focus Blast/ Close combat
Sunny day
Synthesis

This set would act as a supporter to sun teams to help keep the weather favourable and to ease the stress on ninetales

TROLLLLLOOLOLO FREAK ****

No New Egg Moves

Escavalier- No Superpower, No Drill Run
Klinklang- No Superpower
Darmanitan- No Thunderpunch
Throh- No DRAIN PUNCH.....but it gets elemental punches... thanks trollolol freak
Mienshao- No Elemental Punches but it gets drain punch

Dragonite- No Heal Bell
TORNADUS (both formes)- NO ROOST...WTF
BLACK KYUREM- NO ICE SHARD, NO ICICLE CRASH

Vanilluxe- Nothing
Unfeasant- Nothing
Dodrio- No Drill Run
Zebstrika- Nothing
Emboar- NO DRAIN PUNCH.....but yes Thunderpunch.....trololol
Flareon- No Flare Blitz
Snorlax- No Slack Off
Weezing- No Gunk Shot

Thanks Trolololol Freak

I have to agree with Unlucky. I've used Morning Sun on Rapidash in sun (NU) to great success in NU, and Virision just looks like a bulkier user of it.

Alright so I tried out it on aesoft and here what the game is now: rain offense.

CM Keldeo, CB Haxorus with Aqua Tail/Superpower, Therian Thunderus, and Starmie. Amoongus puts one of your guys to Sleep. Do you know how you wall this? You don't...

TROLLLLLOOLOLO FREAK ****

TORNADUS (both formes)- NO ROOST...WTF

[/B]Thanks Trolololol Freak
I said this before but roost on tornadus would completely erase tornadus' type(rather it completely changes it's type to normal). So giving it roost would just add an issue gamefreak probably doesn't want to bother dealing with.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Alright so I tried out it on aesoft and here what the game is now: rain offense.

CM Keldeo, CB Haxorus with Aqua Tail/Superpower, Therian Thunderus, and Starmie. Amoongus puts one of your guys to Sleep. Do you know how you wall this? You don't...
you can't do that, you need a steel badly or dragons will eat you

besides, thundy will be uber.

the shroom excites me tho

I said this before but roost on tornadus would completely erase tornadus' type(rather it completely changes it's type to normal). So giving it roost would just add an issue gamefreak probably doesn't want to bother dealing with.
What issue, it simply becomes a Normal type for one turn. How is that a huge issue considering a Normal/flying using Roost becomes a Normal type as well. It's "OMFG Broken as hell" game changing at most it just got to watch out for stray Close Combats while roosting.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys ninetales gets pain split now! The worst weather inducer finally gets a form of recovery to alleviate that sr weakness.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
It's about time Ninetales suffering ended. I bet she feels so relieved she gets an HP recovering move.

Volcarona is gonna be broken with giga drain. Although heatran & dragons are fullstop to it, your opponent will be smart enough to kill them first. Rain volcarona will become more effective too. It can also roost for consistent recovery. Overall, the best setup sweeper got better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)