Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pokemon on the right kinda looks like a frog with a flower on its head, or I could be seeing it wrong ?_? well the pictures aren't clear enough.

@sax king
While Castform forms having different stats/evos would be nice, please NO on Drizzle/Drought. Just imagine 'forever' rain/sun in OU...

The flower could be an accessory, rather than part of its body.
I'm seeing a small crocodile with a grining face by looking at the yellow and green division on it's face (which I saw a lot on several animal plush toys).

The other one looks like a flying Octopus UFO due to it's leg. No really, that's really what I see. For a second there, I just thought of alternate female Remoraid evolution.

The thing on the right looks like a cross between caterpie and meguroku, I can't tell what it's supposed to be. The other one looks a lot like an octopus, and it reminds me of drifloon for some reason.

The thing about Mamanbo is that Luvdisc is a relatively obscure Pokemon, and when GF gets on a roll with evo's, they go for "recognizables" so to speak, (Electabuzz, Rhydon, Tangela, Magneton, Togepi) which probably get priority over stuff like Luvdisc, Piloswine, Snorunt, Yanma, etc. So if Luvdisc gets an evo, we can expect at least a couple more, and we should expect them to be Pokes that have been featured more than a couple times in the anime and advertisements.

The one on the right reminds me of a tsutajaa evo a little bit, just from colorations.
And lefty looks like a wormadam frozen cloak, or a new, acorn like pokemon.

the thing on the far left in pic1 looks like a floating blue octopus >_> I can't even begin to decipher WTF that thing (is that 2 thing in pic2? Tabunne, X, Y) in he other pic are.

They could do a number of things:
-Bigger lump of coral, as you said
-Change it into a different, specific, type of coral. There's a number of different coral types out there, afterall
-An entire coral reef!
-Sea anemone!
they should do a throwback to gen1 "more heads = evolution" logic and make a big piece of pink blue and gold coral with all these crazy stems and shit and make it based off of 3 corsola combined lol

Alright, so I've been around the pokemon labyrnth game, just for fun. I chose Snorunt. Damn his crappy endurance >_<.
So, how do you find water? Do you find it like you do the stones? Btw, from what I can decipher, these could be the factors in choosing the right stone that makes a pokemon join you:
-It matches their color scheme
-It matches the color/theme of the area (ex. leaf stone in the forest)
-The stone matches the color of a type the pokemon's STAB is super-effective against, or a type that the pokemon resists. I guess they'd be afraid of their weaknesses; makes sense. Like, Magnezone would probably run away if you offered him a red stone.
-This is just a theory, but I think there are more than one correct stones for each pokemon.

And that's about all I have to contribute to this thread right now...I'm getting really bored now with the lack of interesting information leaks...

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The one on the far right reminds me a lot of Cacnea. It has the yellow flower blooming on its head, long arms, and a relatively round frame. The fake "plant owl" that was posted a while ago could have also been based off of this. I see a lot of similarity between the two.

Alright, so I've been around the pokemon labyrnth game, just for fun. I chose Snorunt. Damn his crappy endurance >_<.
So, how do you find water? Do you find it like you do the stones? Btw, from what I can decipher, these could be the factors in choosing the right stone that makes a pokemon join you:
-It matches their color scheme
-It matches the color/theme of the area (ex. leaf stone in the forest)
-The stone matches the color of a type the pokemon's STAB is super-effective against, or a type that the pokemon resists. I guess they'd be afraid of their weaknesses; makes sense. Like, Magnezone would probably run away if you offered him a red stone.
-This is just a theory, but I think there are more than one correct stones for each pokemon.

And that's about all I have to contribute to this thread right now...I'm getting really bored now with the lack of interesting information leaks...
I just throw the stones that match whatever type they are, which works flawlessly for me. For instance, I was out of blue rocks and I came across Walrein, so I threw a white rock, and it worked because it was Ice type as well. I also used a yellow rock on Electrode, and it worked, which leads me to think it has to do with types, not color schemes.

uh...have you seen brain coral?

It would be big and round, but I doubt it would get spikes.
*Sigh*
Yes, I meant that I could see it either going that way,

or

Looking exactly like itself, only stuffed with cream filling, much like tangrowth in comparison to tangela, honchkrow, lickilicky...

K, the thing on the right looks like a big dopey gator. The thing on the left is definitely a floating octopus lol...

Watching the video... Couldn't the guy have zoomed in more? lol, goddamn.

To make things worse, I'm pretty sure that the octopus is facing away from us. Maybe same with the guy on the far right?

Quality, accessories, and facing the back...TrollFreak strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)