Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breh

強いだね
To make things worse, I'm pretty sure that the octopus is facing away from us. Maybe same with the guy on the far right?

Quality, accessories, and facing the back...TrollFreak strikes again!

Just a note, but if it has accesories on it, it's facing forward/you're seeing its front sprite

When in musicals, all of the pokemons' backsides are akwardly bare; it's like they're wearing paper clothes

you would want a glowy one

possibly a water/electric pokemon with water absorb thats a defensive wal, like the opposite of lanturn

I love how for the longest time we don't get any new information, and when we do, we have to work for it.

I'm not really too keen on what I see so far, but with all those accessories I don't really know what to expect.

A Lanturn evo would be much more appreciated.
I don't know how much better Lanturn could get. Sure, more Special Attack would be nice, but Lanturn is more suited towards support than attacking. He has Charge Beam anyways to help with his offense.

However, a Houndoom evo would be awesome. Something like 80/100/55/125/85/110 would make him pretty beast.

I think we need an electric eel pokemon. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. I can imagine it as a good special sweeper.
Agreed. With Swift Swim and good Special Attack, I can see it being a staple on Rain Dance teams. Base it off of the eel from Mario 64's Jolly Roger Bay, and I've got myself a new favorite.

Slot in my party would be confirmed as soon as it was announced. That thing would be badass. And I am NOT saying this just because Giant Squids are my favorite animals. >_>
Definatley awesome,it would have crazy good attacks. Mabye a 120 base Octozooka attack. I feel really impatient wanting another release to happen,but the forums are really slow when there isnt one,and I'm left to speculate and hope. But soon we should get a bunch of info.

It seems like Ononokusu was using a Dragon attack on Hihidaruma (the shade of blue/purple is characteristic of many Dragon attacks).
This doesn't mean its Dragon but it's pretty darn likely and that's what we figured anyway.
IMO, likelihood of it being a Kibago evolution is high...not that I was ever convinced otherwise.

Yep, hit super effectively by Dark, Ghost, Electric, and Grass type attacks (might be missing something, I don't know). I wouldn't particularly like that typing.

Yep, hit super effectively by Dark, Ghost, Electric, and Grass type attacks (might be missing something, I don't know). I wouldn't particularly like that typing.
Resists Fire, Water, Ice, Steel, Bug, Poison (>_>), immune to Normal and Fighting. That's every priority move save Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch.

Offensively, it's resisted by Empoleon, Bibarel, Sharpedo, Dialga, Cacturne...yeah not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)