Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is, too. I want a cool Pokémon for my playthrough to use Fly that's not Normal/Flying. ):

DPPt blessed me with Drifblim, and I hope BW does the same with Koromori.

Blissey's attack stat won't matter at all if the enemy won't be capable of moving (we're talking about using rock slide + RAINBOW POWER to get 100% flicnh rate)
Remember when I said I used the set? Yeah. At MOST, from observation she can do 5% damage on neutral with rock slide to most pokemon. 10% if super effective. Even if they can't move, there's literally no point to it if it's not super-effective as she hits for less than leftovers damage. Not to mention rock slide only has 16pp and 16 x 5 = 85, the maximum amount of damage she can do, pretty much. Even factoring stealth rock damage, it can't KO with a Choice Scarf. And even if you do manage to get some retarded KO, then you're fucked for the next pokemon that comes out. SUPERFAST STRUGGLE FTW!!!!

I mean, it COULD have a niche in the doubles meta, but in this case, Dunsparce is a much better, more viable choice, especially with paralysis support. Yes, Blissey's faster, but it's just annoying; nigh on useless, apart from making pokes unable to move. Which Dunsparce could do a hell of a lot better.

Remember when I said I used the set? Yeah. At MOST, from observation she can do 5% damage on neutral with rock slide to most pokemon. 10% if super effective. Even if they can't move, there's literally no point to it if it's not super-effective as she hits for less than leftovers damage. Not to mention rock slide only has 16pp and 16 x 5 = 85, the maximum amount of damage she can do, pretty much. Even factoring stealth rock damage, it can't KO with a Choice Scarf. And even if you do manage to get some retarded KO, then you're fucked for the next pokemon that comes out. SUPERFAST STRUGGLE FTW!!!!

I mean, it COULD have a niche in the doubles meta, but in this case, Dunsparce is a much better, more viable choice, especially with paralysis support. Yes, Blissey's faster, but it's just annoying; nigh on useless, apart from making pokes unable to move. Which Dunsparce could do a hell of a lot better.
That's why you just prevent the enemy pokemon from moving with blissey and then fuck shit up with your other pokemon???

The Koromori Evo seems fake to me... the style is kinda strange. I mean, look at the shading (rarely sugimori uses such irregular shading), there are bright spots on the blue parts and one on the wing... which I've never seen in recent sugimori art... also, the lines look a little bit jagged and too gray... if you look at the other pokemon, the lines there are proper black and very confident, usually thinner too.

Also, where the heck did we get such a good quality scan from?

No, we already saw Shell Blade's animation. And it didn't look like that.

Also, if Koromori evo is real... OH YES. It's both cute AND cool. I thought that was an impossible combo to pull off, to be honest.
100% agreeing on that. Funny thing is, I thought Koromori to be cute, even tough up until now I thought its nose to be some effed up eye. FAIL^^ This evo somehow reminds me of Piloswine, with invisible eyes and that button nose.

Btw did the sprite of Tsutarja´s evo and this Koro-evo artwork originally show up in the same place(before Pokejungle)?
Because that sprite looks awfully fake to me. It doesn´t exactly look at the player(to the left down corner of the screen) and is 100% done with this anime sheet art as source.

EDIT: lol, just watched the source video for the Tsuta-evo. It´s a YT video from a Platinum hack, even announced in the description below. Fail no.2

That's why you just prevent the enemy pokemon from moving with blissey and then fuck shit up with your other pokemon???
Like I said, Dunsparce does it much better. It fufills a niche that Dunsparce already has covered. If you want flavour, yeah, go for it, I'm not stopping you, but it's frustratingly weak, and the damage is more appreciated than you'd think.

its emo clow and smugleaf on some random ice thing each. emo on a ice spear and smugleaf on some weird blue/icy waves.

at least that is what i see.

SHELL BLADE! GOOOOOOO.

Blissey may get that little extra speed, but Dunsparce will actually do damage while flinching it up. And you've got to remember that the rainbow is for a limited time after using the combo, so the damage would be a lot more useful.

And about the koromori evo, now that we've seen this, we're probably all going to be disappointed at the real thing. Lol.

its emo clow and smugleaf on some random ice thing each. emo on a ice spear and smugleaf on some weird blue/icy waves.

at least that is what i see.

SHELL BLADE! GOOOOOOO.
We've seen Shell Blade. A shell appears to the upper right of the opponent's sprite, then does a diagonal slash.

That's it

@Flinch Hax Blissey: From what most of you are saying it seems that you're assuming this is going to be used in singles when the only way you can really pull it off is if you do it in triples, where it doesn't really matter how much damage Blissey is doing because you have two other Pokemon. The extra speed seems nice but I'd still go with Dunsparce because Blissey doesn't outspeed anything significant that Dunsparce doesn't and it has less Atk.

@Evos: I think the Tsutarja evo will look like that but I expected a different sprite. It will probably look better once it's animated. The Koromori evo looks good and even if it is fake, it's one of the best fakemon I've ever seen. Edit: Well then, it's a very good fakemon.

nah Hydro Geyser is not broken. it only ha 130 BP while hydro pump is 120 BP. sure it has higher accuracy, but it lowers the SpA and Spe of the USER, not the target.. (if it was the target then yes it would be broken)

but the point is, the opponent does look like a squid. i can see what others are seeing: mijumaru, shell blade animation, winter rabbit (?), but seriously it looks like a squid to me.. not sure if its true though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)