Pokemon Championship Colosseum (GBA like League)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're unfamiliar with the GBA (Global Battle Association) here are the rules:
  • Like most leagues each person will have a team name.
  • Teams will have the following
    • 1 Mega (Adds Points depending on Mega)
    • 1 Tier 1 (180 Points)
    • 1 Tier 2 (120 Points)
    • 2 Tier 3 (100 Points)
    • 1 Tier 4 (60 Points)
    • 1 Tier 5 (40 Points)
    • 4 Point Paid Pokemon (aka Free Spots)
  • If a Pokemon gets drafted it cannot be used by any other team (Megas are counted separately as their Base Form)
  • The Pokemon in your Mega Slot must mega evolve during the first turn it attacks
  • All teams will be divided into 2 conferences and 2 divisions within the conference
  • It will only go up to week 12 so you don't actually battle everyone in the league
  • Unlike the actual GBA this will be showdown based
I am looking for 16 teams to join the PCC.

So far we have:
Waffle Island Wingulls coached by Harvest Mooner

Dingess Dragonites coached by Robbo4

Please fill in this form:
Youtube:
Twitter:
Team Name:

Last edited:
Showdown Username: Robbo4
Team Name: Dingess Dragonites
I don't have skype but I can get it if I need it. I'm not sure what my twitter or youtube is off the top of my head but I can get that info
I'd love to be involved in this so if you have any questions just hit me up

Showdown Username: Robbo4
Team Name: Dingess Dragonites
I don't have skype but I can get it if I need it. I'm not sure what my twitter or youtube is off the top of my head but I can get that info
I'd love to be involved in this so if you have any questions just hit me up
I will love to add you to my league.
Also I am going to do Drafts and Trades on a skype chat so it will help to have skype
Twitter is a good thing to have to tweet out the battles but isn't 100% necessary
Youtube will be good so you can upload your battles and you don't have a way to capture your screen i can help you

You Are Added! Do you have a team logo?

I made a skype, username is Robbo_4...and no I don't have a logo but I can make one...I got a couple questions about the draft though and how it works, more specifically the point paid pokemon could you explain how that works if you don't care

I made a skype, username is Robbo_4...and no I don't have a logo but I can make one...I got a couple questions about the draft though and how it works, more specifically the point paid pokemon could you explain how that works if you don't care
Its like the Global Battle Association
You have 400 Points for free pokemon (I must've not said) the point prices go higher depending on how high the tier is
And to check tiers it is different than smogon tiers check this doc and check the tier list (not made by me btw):

Alright I appreciate that I just wanted to make sure so I didn't mess the draft up lol how many other people have you got so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)