Pokemon.com's Pokemon Power Bracket: Mew wins!

These are my analyse for each quarter on the bracket.

Oak quarter: Arceus has a slight upper hand, but Kyogre and Celebi could pull off an upset depending if either of them manage to make it to versus Arceus. The only way I see Arceus losing right off the bat is if Entei or Zapdos is placed to face it, other wise it should steam roll a lot of quarter.

Elm quarter: This is the most balanced quarter, and with Deoxys, Mew, Groudon, and Ho-Oh looking to move past the first round with ease, the next round is for the most part a toss up. Deoxys and Mew may be the closest in voting excluding voting from The final four and up.
Then we see Ho-Oh versus Groudon. I have to give voting edge to Ho-oh, its likely opponent Groudon is still pretty badass, but who ever wins that match is still the likely loser versus Deoxys/Mew.

Birch quarter:Spoilers hidden
Registeel.

Rowan quarter: Rayquaza is only really threatened by Lugia, but should be able to win.

Is the link posted in the first post broken? It keeps putting me in the main page of the site, and not the bracket.

Actually, I can't even seem to find the bracket, is it over already?

If we do get a Pokemon from this, the only event one I want to win is deoxys. We haven't had a deoxys event since ranger 3 and that required multiple local people.

I can't stop laughing at Freak for putting Phione in the Bracket. Could they choose a more piss-weak unpopular Pokemon? IT IS NOT A LEGEND!

If we could get enough people behind it, I'm sure spamming in favor of Phione would be a good way to see if TPCi's fixing the votes.

That, and a Phione victory would be hilarious to the max.

If we get Lightningrod Zapdos the world ends. I would most want one of the dogs, who could all benefit from a fun new move and have decent but not overpowered DW abilities

If we could get enough people behind it, I'm sure spamming in favor of Phione would be a good way to see if TPCi's fixing the votes.

That, and a Phione victory would be hilarious to the max.
I approve of this 117% percent.
Excuse me while I get my army of voters ready that also know how to, once again, have infinite votes daily.

I get the feeling that Arceus will just curb stomp everyone...
Lightningrod Zapdos would be so crazy in VGC, I don't even wanna think about it.

PHIONE 2012

Or it'll be wiped out before it even gets started.

Excuse me if this is anywhere, but when does the main event begin?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
How the how does Zapdos not look "epic" or "badass" or whatever? The entire pokemon is nothing but spikes. Wings? Spiky. Head? Spiky. Tail? Spiky. Beak? A big fucking spike. Talons? Spikes. Dis bitch is ALL spikes and everyone knows spikes are badass. Bonus points for flying (flying is awesome) and beating the shit out of the other birds (powerful), including Lugia in the second movie. Rigged bullshit. Entei looks like some sort of diseased dog with tumors all over its face. It looks stupid and it sucks.

How the how does Zapdos not look "epic" or "badass" or whatever? The entire pokemon is nothing but spikes. Wings? Spiky. Head? Spiky. Tail? Spiky. Beak? A big fucking spike. Talons? Spikes. Dis bitch is ALL spikes and everyone knows spikes are badass. Bonus points for flying (flying is awesome) and beating the shit out of the other birds (powerful), including Lugia in the second movie. Rigged bullshit. Entei looks like some sort of diseased dog with tumors all over its face. It looks stupid and it sucks.
Counterpoint: Entei is a dog. As we all know doggies are better
q e d

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Palkia is miles better than Dialga and has zero spikes.

Therefore, spikes suck.

this guy gets it

zapdos is GOAT

This wasn't a DW distribution in Japan.

Rayquazza also got two distributions in Japan, in a short time span. One for V-Create, and one for Shiny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)