Pokemon Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
P O K E M O N - C O N T E S T

Welcome to my tread for Pokemon Contests, i got this idea while watching the anime and thinked it would be cool to try it out on Showdown. Becouse this feature not avivable on the build yet i took my time to make my own system.

Ok first off all im going to make own Ribbons for the winners, and they who get 5 Ribbons would get to be in the ''Grand Festival'' their gonna be many different types of contest's these are just some fast ideas.​

The Cathegorys

Cool
Cute
Smart
Beauty
Tough

Info about the gameplay

Main Info

1. Round = Showing your pokemon, 1 Pokemon
2. Round = A battle 1v1, 2 Pokemon each

The 5 Ribbons

Winning a Cool Cathegory contest = The Double Color Ribbon

Winning a cute Cathegory contest = The Crystal Ribbon

Winning a Smart Cathegory contest = The Triangle Ribbon

Winning a Beauty Cathegory contest = The Rainbow Ribbon

Winning a Tough Cathegory contest = The Massive Ribbon

1. Round Info

The contestent, would have a battle with a judge and will be judge out of performance and tactics as in what cathegory the Contest is in, Like if you wanna score high inn the Tough cathegory you would have a nice strong attach combo, If you want to win a in the cute cathegory you would use small cute pokemon with attach like charm and attacks who usally makes the enemy useless. otherwise round 1 is straight from that, After this is done the judges will talk together about who's going to Round 2.​

2. Round Info

Round 2 is going to be a match with to contestens who did maked it to this round from the first one, and it will happend like Round one 1 did but now 3 judges will be spectating the contestens and check who's the winner trough what cathegory their is. Important If your enemy kills you in this round dosent mean he won, in the cathegory "Tough" he maybe win. but whats cute with a OP monster. Anyways thats how Round 2 work.

Rules

1. Only OU
2. Over Powered Pokemon are not a (Thumb up)
3. No harsh feelings (We're doing this for fun, not for life and death)
4. You can only enter a contest with 2 Pokemon
5. *I will add more Rules Later*

Offical Proved/Accepted Judges​
KristerLien

Wanna Join the Smogon's First Pokemon contest ?
Fill out this application, and post it below.

Application

Code:
[B]1. Name:[/B]
[B]2. What Pokemon are you going to use (2 Pokemons):[/B]
[B]3. How many Ribbons do you got at this moment:[/B]
[B]4. Are you interested being a judge aswell:[/B]
First Contest
The Crystal Ribbon
The cathegory of this contest is Cute
Attenders

1. TurtleBomber

Leave a comment about what you think about this, I would appreciate some suggestion's. Have a nice day and enjoy life.​

Status
Not open for further replies.