Pokemon Daycare(Closed(atm))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, are you still accepting custom requests? Would you be able to get a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male timid Roselia with spikes or a perfect jolly male Cacnea? I have plenty of pokemon that I can offer you, including immunity gligars with 4-5 perfect IVs, protean froakies, gale wing fletchlings or a wide variety of other pokemon if these aren't interesting to you. I only need one of the two. Thanks. :)

Hi there, are you still accepting custom requests? Would you be able to get a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male timid Roselia with spikes or a perfect jolly male Cacnea? I have plenty of pokemon that I can offer you, including immunity gligars with 4-5 perfect IVs, protean froakies, gale wing fletchlings or a wide variety of other pokemon if these aren't interesting to you. I only need one of the two. Thanks. :)
what do you mean by perfect ?

I meant 31 IVs in all stats, sorry, I don't know why I used the term perfect.
Yeah thats what I thought and perfect was fine. However, I dont do 6IV pokes(it costs way to much time). I am a week now with my parents after that I will check if I can do the rose thingy ok ? Btw i dont need one of the pokes u mentioned ^^

Ok, thanks, that works for me. And do you have any poke your looking for in particular? I have a lot. o_o What about bulletproof chespins, iron fist chimchars or 4 IVed adamant rhyhorns in quick balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)