Pokemon Diamond and Pearl In-Game Tiers

I feel you should mention Heracross is awesome IF AND ONLY IF you're lucky enough to get one.

Also I think Shinx should get high tier. Out of all of the available Electric-types, its the first and best one you can get. Luxray has very high Attack and respectable bulk (Esp with Intimidate), and it gets good enough coverage through Spark/Bite (and late game, Discharge/Crunch). The only problem I could see is lack of a very strong physical STAB. Evolutions are also relatively early and its level up movepool is good enough to not require many TMs, if at all.

Raichu is frail and requires a Stone to evolve. It actually has worse offenses than Luxray as well. (123/95 is way better than 90/90, and I guess you could use Light Ball Pikachu if you have the guts, but Pikachu takes hits like a wet paper bag.)

Pachirisu just sucks.

I agree with the rest of the list. :)
Moved Shinx to the high tier and edited in how useful Heracross will be IF you can actually find one and have the patience for one.

Budew isn't that bad. I used it back when DP was released, and it consistently evolved by level 24. Roselia has rather poor coverage, true, but Grass STAB is decent enough to carry you till the cave where you pick up the Shiny Stone. After that, you can give it Sludge Bomb(a TM not many Pokemon are really going to use ingame anyway), and that will let it run till the elite 4. TMs like ENergy Ball and Shadow Ball I've skipped, because other mons might potentially need them.

I think it deserves to go up a tier.

I think Combee deserves Mid. Gust makes it a bit of a pain to train, true, but after level 21, it pays back its cost very nicely. Bug STAB is great in game, and to top it off, it gets Heal Order, and has good enough bulk to make it easy for it to tank a hit or 2 as you heal up. Its slow, but ingame, the Quick Claw is decent enough for it, and most of the time Vespiquen will be tanking the hits easily when it doesn't activate, so its not like it heavily relies on it. Basically, this is another Magikarp case, except its actually possible to train it without babying as much as Karp.
Like Aerodactyl said it is too hard to evolve Budew, first you need to get it max happiness in the game and then you need a stone to evolve it. Budew's stats are too poor in my opinon to keep it as a Budew until you can evolve it.

Same with Combee, again too hard to capture and in my opinion it isn't worth it. And there is only a 12.5% chance of getting a Female Combee. I don't think waiting six hours+ with only a 12.% chance of getting a Female Combee (let alone encountering one) is worth raising it or moving it up a tier.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, that's true, but in any case, you don't need max happiness, you need 150 for all happiness evolutions.

Thought I'd throw that out.

imo it is best just to catch a Roselia as a Roselia and it would do very well, I have tried many times. Although there might be a problem with it coming late.

Combee female only requires a couple of slathers. On the first 2 trees where Honey can be spread that you have a good chance, and after you beat the Windworks 3 trees. Saving in front of the tree allows you to get a female, and Combee is hardly rare, especially if you're lucky enough to get a Munchlax Tree here. 3 trees gives you a really high chance of finding one, so I disagree it's bothersome to catch. Heracross is awesome but MUCH harder to get, and it's given a better rap. Budew isn't hard to evolve if you use Potions and don't let it faint. It should evolve just before Gym 2.

Combee female only requires a couple of slathers. On the first 2 trees where Honey can be spread that you have a good chance, and after you beat the Windworks 3 trees. Saving in front of the tree allows you to get a female, and Combee is hardly rare, especially if you're lucky enough to get a Munchlax Tree here. 3 trees gives you a really high chance of finding one, so I disagree it's bothersome to catch. Heracross is awesome but MUCH harder to get, and it's given a better rap. Budew isn't hard to evolve if you use Potions and don't let it faint. It should evolve just before Gym 2.
32% chance to find a Combee, even if you slather multiple trees it isn't really worth it in my opinion, plus there's the 6 hour wait, Combee has bad offensive stats, and a crappy movepool, all it gets is Bug type attacks really and Gust... There's a 1% chance to find Munchlax, that isn't worth it at all, even more so since you can only find him on certain trees (depends on your ID/SID combo) which makes him even more harder to obtain.

I agree about Combee, though its ability is useful now and then for Honey, which can either be used for luring in Pokemon or making quick cash by selling it. Also, it might be a good idea to note that Bronzor gets Extrasensory shortly after catching it, which gives it some offensive potential despite its low offenses.

EDIT: Also note that Pachirisu gets Pickup, which can prove useful early on...

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Something I noticed
Magikarp
Availability: Early
Stats: Above average
Movepool: Despite being useless as a Magikarp, one it evolves it is an incredibly useful
Pokemon. Gyarados has a very high Attack stat, great defenses, learns Dragon Dance upon
level up, and has a useful ability in Intimidate.
Additional Comments:
Are you trying to justify its move pool as a Gyarados? If you are, and since AC has nothing, i suggest splitting it up:

Magikarp
Movepool: Gyarados has a very high Attack stat, great defenses, learns Dragon Dance upon
Additional Comments: Despite being useless as a Magikarp, one it evolves it is an incredibly useful Pokemon.

Something I noticed

Are you trying to justify its move pool as a Gyarados? If you are, and since AC has nothing, i suggest splitting it up:

Magikarp
Movepool: Gyarados has a very high Attack stat, great defenses, learns Dragon Dance upon
Additional Comments: Despite being useless as a Magikarp, one it evolves it is an incredibly useful Pokemon.
That is actually a typo from when I was editing the new format in, thanks for catching it.

To keeps things consistant i'll change it to:
Magikarp
Movepool: Decent
Additional Comments: Despite being useless as a Magikarp, one it evolves it is an incredibly useful Pokemon. Gyarados has a very high Attack stat, great defenses, learns Dragon Dance upon level up, and has a useful ability in Intimidate.
I think "decent" is a fitting description for his movepool since he learns a lot of HMs and learns Dragon Dance too.

Also note that the introduction states this:
Also note when reading through this guide that some of the moves and abilities listed for a Pokemon may only be obtained by their evolutions. Some Pokemon may be placed in higher tiers due to their evolutions capabilities as well.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tier ;0;

GP CHECK ONE

remove
add

GP Checks: [0/2]

Introduction:

The best possible Pokemon for an in-game team are the ones that are obtained obtainable at the start of the game, can OHKO enemies easily, take little damage from nearly any enemy attack, can learn many HMs, can heal itself, can learn useful moves upon level up, doesn't need excessive TMs, and has a useful ability. Such a Pokemon doesn't exist of course, but this means that Pokemon closer to this ideal are obviously the best ones possible.

The goal of this in-game tier list is to recommend a select group of Pokemon for an efficient run through the game. The ones that fit most of the above requirements are placed in the high tier. Very inefficient Pokemon will be put in the low tier. Things that are neither efficient nor inefficient, for example Pokemon that have some opportunity costs but don't end up as good as high tiered ones, will be put in the middle tier.

Don't confuse an efficient run with a speed run. Speed runs are often ones that are segmented and recorded with luck manipulation through resets, and aim for the absolute fastest time recorded, but the real time spent on them is usually much more. Just assume you want to play through in a relatively fast time frame.

Team size is actually by far most efficient if you use only one member, but I'm assuming something more like 3 members, as otherwise you get extremely centralized lists with starters and early game Pokemon at the far top with and everything else pretty much too inefficient to bother with.

Also note when reading through this guide that some of the moves and abilities listed for a Pokemon may only be obtained by their evolutions. Some Pokemon may be placed in higher tiers due to their evolution's capabilities as well.

High Tier:

Abra
Additional Comments: Has very high Special Attack and Speed stats, however, needs to be traded
to fully evolve.

Azelf
Availability: Late
Movepool: Very wide
Additional Comments: Although it is available very late in the game it is available at a high
level of 50 which compensates for this. Also has very high Attack, Special Attack, and Speed
stats.

Bidoof
Stats: Decent
Movepool: Wide
Additional Comments: Very useful in-game Pokemon because it learns a vast amount of HMs
such as Cut, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, and Waterfall.

Buizel
Additional Comments: Has high Attack and Speed stats.

Chimchar
Availability: Beginning
Additional Comments: Has great offensive stats and a high Speed stat and learns a vast
amount of TMs and useful moves upon level up.

Cranidos (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Has an incredibly high Attack stat capable of OHKOing many Pokemon.

Dialga (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Although obtained late in the game it is captured at a high level of 47 and has excellent stats all-round.

Gastly
Additional Comments: Has a very high Special Attack and Speed stat, however, needs to be traded
to fully evolve.

Machop
Movepool: Average
Additional Comments: Has a very high Attack stat and good defenses, learns useful STAB
attacks upon level up, and has a useful ability in No Guard. However, it needs to be traded to fully
evolve.

Magikarp
Additional Comments: Despite being useless as a Magikarp, one it evolves it is an incredibly useful Pokemon. Gyarados has a very high Attack stat, great defenses, learns Dragon Dance upon level up, and has a useful ability in Intimidate.

Meditite
Additional Comments: Has an extremely high Attack stat with the ability Huge Power capable
of OHKOing Pokemon easily.

Palkia (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Although obtained late in the game it is captured at a high level of 47 and has excellent stats all-round.

Piplup
Additional Comments: Has a good typing and has a high Special Attack stat.

Shinx
Additional Comments: Has great offensive stats and a useful ability in Intimidate.

Starly
Additional Comments: Has a very high Attack and Speed stat and learns powerful moves upon
level up such as Close Combat and Brave Bird.

Turtwig
Additional Comments: Has a high Attack stat and learns powerful moves upon level up such as
Earthquake and Wood Hammer.

Middle Tier:

Bronzor
Additional Comments: Has great defensive stats, great typing, learns Hypnosis upon level up,
and has useful abilities.

Croagunk
Availability: Mid-game
Additional Comments: Has a high Attack stat and useful ability in Dry Skin.

Marill
Movepool: Shallow
Additional Comments: Has an incredibly high Attack stat with the ability Huge Power and has
good bulk.

Misdreavus (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Has above average Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed stats.

Murkrow (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Has a very high Attack stat and high Special Attack stat.

Pikachu
Additional Comments: Has an above average Attack, Special Attack, and Speed stat, and
learns a wide variety of moves through TM.

Ponyta
Movepool: Very shallow
Additional Comments: Is the only other Fire-type in the game if you don't choose Chimchar as your starter,
however, has a shallow movepool outside of Fire-type attacks.

Rotom
Stats: Average
Additional Comments: Has a great typing and useful ability.

Shellos
Additional Comments: Has a very high HP stat, above average defenses, and learns Recover
upon level up.

Low Tier:

Bonsly
Stats: Below average
Additional Comments: Has below average stats and a shallow movepool.

Budew
Additional Comments: Has poor offensive stats as a pre-evolution and has a shallow movepool
outside of Grass-type attacks. However, outside of Turtwig it is the best Grass-type in-game.

Buneary
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats.

Chatot
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats, has a shallow movepool, and is available late in the game.

Clefairy
Additional Comments: Has decent stats all-round and a very wide movepool, but its movepool
relies on TMs.

Drifloon
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool.

Geodude
Additional Comments: Has bad typing, low Speed stat, and needs to be traded to be fully evolved.

Gible
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and evolves at a high level of 48.

Girafarig
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool and below average offensive stats.

Glameow (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Below average offensive stats and has a shallow movepool outside of Normal-type attacks.

Hoothoot
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and has a shallow movepool.

Mesprit
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and must be found in the wild randomly to
capture be captured.

Psyduck

Stunky (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Has a high HP and Attack stat and learns useful moves upon level up, however, it is found quite late in the game.

Uxie
Additional Comments: Despite having excellent defensive stats its offensive stats are quite
poor.

Wingull
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and a shallow movepool, but learns 3
useful HMs such as in Fly, Surf, and Defog.

Wooper
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and a shallow movepool, but has
good defenses and a useful ability in Water Absorb.

Zubat
Additional Comments: Has poor offensive stats and a shallow movepool.

Bottom Tier:

Aipom
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees Only capturable from honey trees
(which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon to appear), has a low encounter rate, and you would have to
rely on luck to find one.

Barboach

Burmy
Stats: Poor
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon
to appear), has poor stats overall, and has a shallow movepool.

Carnivine
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and has a shallow movepool outside of
Grass-type attacks.

Chansey
Additional Comments: Has very poor offensive stats, a very shallow movepool, and a very low
Defense stat.

Cherubi
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon
to appear), has below average offensive stats, and a shallow movepool outside of Grass-type
attacks.

Chingling

Combee
to appear), has a shallow movepool, and has poor offensive stats.

Feebas
Stats: Very poor
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game, too hard to capture, too hard to evolve,
and practically useless until it does evolve.

Finneon
Additional Comments: Has poor offensive stats and a shallow movepool outside of Water-type attacks.

Goldeen

Heracross
to appear), has a low encounter rate, and you would have to rely on luck to find one.

Hippopotas
Movepool: Poor
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool and has a hindering ability to an ability that hinders the rest of the
team.

Kricketot
Additional Comments: Has very poor stats besides its Attack stat and has a very shallow
movepool.

Mantyke
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and has below average offensive stats.

Mime Jr.
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool outside of Psychic-type attacks.

Munchlax
Stats: Above avergae
to appear), only has a 1% chance of appearing, and is only available on certain trees which
depend on your ID/SID combination.

Onix
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool and a poor Speed and Special Defense stat.

Pachirisu
Additional Comments: Has poor stats overall and a shallow movepool.

Remoraid
Additional Comments: Available too late i nthe game and has below average offensive stats.

Riolu
Additional Comments: Obtained too late in the game and at too low of a level.

Shieldon (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and a terrible typing.

Skorupi
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and has a shallow movepool.

Sneasel

Snover
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and has a hindering ability to an ability that hinders the rest of
the team.

Spiritomb
Additional Comments: Very hard to obtain since it can only be caught once 32 people have
been talked to in the underground.

Tentacool
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game.

Togepi
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and obtained as an egg. Is also very hard
to evolve.

Unown
Additional Comments: Has very poor stats and can only learn the move Hidden Power.

Wurmple
Additional Comments: Has poor stats overall and has a shallow movepool.
boom shaka laka

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
How did we get here
When I used to know you so well?

add
remove
comments

Introduction:

The best possible Pokemon for an in-game team are the ones that are obtainable at the start of the game, can OHKO enemies easily, take little damage from nearly any attack, can learn many HMs, can heal itself, can learn useful moves upon level up, doesn't need excessive TMs, and has a useful ability. Such a Pokemon doesn't exist of course, but this means that Pokemon closer to this ideal are obviously the best ones possible.

The goal of this in-game tier list is to recommend a select group of Pokemon for an efficient run through the game. The ones that fit most of the above requirements are placed in the high tier. Very inefficient Pokemon will be put in the low tier. Things Ones that are neither efficient nor inefficient, for example Pokemon that have some opportunity costs but don't end up as good as high tiered ones, will be put in the middle tier.

Don't confuse an efficient run with a speed run. Speed runs are often ones that are segmented and recorded with luck manipulation through resets, and aim for the absolute fastest time recorded, but the real time spent on them is usually much more. Just assume you want to play through in a relatively fast time frame.

Team size is actually most efficient if you use only one member, but I'm assuming something more like 3 members, as otherwise you get extremely centralized lists with starters and early game Pokemon at the far top and everything else pretty much too inefficient to bother with.

Also note when reading through this guide that some of the moves and abilities listed for a Pokemon may only be obtained by their evolutions. Some Pokemon may be placed in higher tiers due to their evolution's capabilities as well.

High Tier:

Abra
Additional Comments: Has very high Special Attack and Speed stats, however, needs to be traded to fully evolve.

Azelf
Additional Comments: Although it is available very late in the game it is available at a high level of 50 which compensates for this. Also has very high Attack, Special Attack, and Speed stats.

Bidoof
Availability: Very Early
Additional Comments: Very useful in-game Pokemon because it learns a vast amount of HMs, (comma) such as Cut, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, and Waterfall.

Buizel
Additional Comments: Has high Attack and Speed stats.

Chimchar
Additional Comments: Has great offensive stats, (comma) and a high Speed stat, (comma) and learns a vast amount of TMs and useful moves upon level up.

Cranidos (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Has an incredibly high Attack stat capable of OHKOing many Pokemon.

Dialga (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Although obtained late in the game, (comma) it is captured at a high level of 47 and has excellent stats all-round.

Gastly
Additional Comments: Has a very high Special Attack and Speed stat, however, needs to be traded to fully evolve.

Machop
Movepool: Average
Additional Comments: Has a very high Attack stat and good defenses, learns useful STAB attacks upon level up, and has a useful ability in No Guard. However, it needs to be traded to fully evolve.

Magikarp
Additional Comments: Despite being useless as a Magikarp, once it evolves it is an incredibly useful Pokemon. Gyarados has a very high Attack stat, great defenses, learns Dragon Dance upon level up, and has a useful ability in Intimidate.

Meditite
Additional Comments: Has an extremely high Attack stat with the ability Huge Power capable of OHKOing Pokemon easily.

Palkia (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Although obtained late in the game, (comma) it is captured at a high level of 47 and has excellent stats all-round.

Piplup
Additional Comments: Has a good typing and has a high Special Attack stat.

Shinx
Additional Comments: Has great offensive stats and a useful ability in Intimidate.

Starly
Additional Comments: Has a very high Attack and Speed stat and learns powerful moves upon level up such as Close Combat and Brave Bird.

Turtwig
Additional Comments: Has a high Attack stat and learns powerful moves upon level up such as Earthquake and Wood Hammer.

Middle Tier:

Bronzor
Additional Comments: Has great defensive stats, great typing, learns Hypnosis upon level up, and has useful abilities.

Croagunk
Additional Comments: Has a high Attack stat and useful ability in Dry Skin.

Marill
Additional Comments: Has an incredibly high Attack stat with the ability Huge Power and has good bulk.

Misdreavus (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Has above average Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed stats.

Murkrow (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Has a very high Attack stat and high Special Attack stats.

Pikachu
Additional Comments: Has an above average Attack, Special Attack, and Speed stat, and learns a wide variety of moves through TM.

Ponyta
Additional Comments: One of the few Fire-types in the game if you don't choose Charmander Chimchar as a starter; however, has a shallow movepool outside of Fire-type attacks.

Rotom
Additional Comments: Has a great typing and useful ability.

Shellos
Additional Comments: Has a very high HP stat, above average defenses, and learns Recover upon level up.

Low Tier:

Bonsly

Budew
Additional Comments: Has poor offensive stats as a pre-evolution and has a shallow movepool outside of Grass-type attacks. However, outside of Turtwig, (comma) it is the best Grass-type in-game.

Buneary

Chatot
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats, a shallow movepool, and is available late in the game.

Clefairy
Additional Comments: Has decent stats all-round and a very wide movepool, but its movepool relies on TMs.

Drifloon
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool and is only available on one day of the week (Friday).

Geodude
Additional Comments: Has a bad typing, low Speed stat, and needs to be traded to be fully evolved.

Gible
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and evolves at a high level of 48.

Girafarig
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool and below average offensive stats.

Glameow (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Below average offensive stats and a shallow movepool outside of Normal-type attacks.

Hoothoot
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and a shallow movepool.

Mesprit
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and must be found in the wild randomly to be captured.

Psyduck

Stunky (Diamond only)
Additional Comments: Has a high HP and Attack stats and learns useful moves upon level up,; (replace with semi-colon) however, it is found quite late in the game.

Uxie
Additional Comments: Despite having excellent defensive stats, (comma) its offensive stats are quite poor.

Wingull
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and a shallow movepool, but learns 3 useful HMs in Fly, Surf, and Defog.

Wooper
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and a shallow movepool, but has good defenses and a useful ability in Water Absorb.

Zubat

Bottom Tier:

Aipom
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon to appear), has a low encounter rate, and you would have to rely on luck to find one.

Barboach

Burmy
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon to appear), has poor stats overall, and has a shallow movepool.

Carnivine
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and has a shallow movepool outside of Grass-type attacks.

Chansey
Additional Comments: Has very poor offensive stats, a very shallow movepool, and a very low Defense and offensive stats.

Cherubi
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon to appear), has below average offensive stats, and a shallow movepool outside of Grass-type attacks.

Chingling

Combee
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon to appear), has a shallow movepool, and has poor offensive stats.

Feebas
Stats: Very poor
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game, too hard to capture, too hard to evolve, and practically useless until it does evolve.

Finneon
Additional Comments: Has poor offensive stats and a shallow movepool outside of Water-type attacks.

Goldeen

Heracross
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon to appear), has a low encounter rate, and you would have to rely on luck to find one.

Hippopotas
Movepool: Poor
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool and has an ability that hinders the rest of the team.

Kricketot
Additional Comments: Has very poor stats besides its Attack stat, (comma) and has a very shallow movepool, and is useless until it evolves.

Mantyke
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and has below average offensive stats.

Mime Jr.
Additional Comments: Has a shallow level-up movepool outside of Psychic-type attacks.

Munchlax
Stats: Above avergae average
Additional Comments: Only capturable from honey trees (which takes 6 hours for a Pokemon to appear), only has a 1% chance of appearing, and is only available on certain trees which depend on your ID/SID combination.

Onix
Additional Comments: Has a shallow movepool and a poor Speed and Special Defense stat.

Pachirisu
Additional Comments: Has poor stats overall and a shallow movepool.

Remoraid

Riolu
Additional Comments: Obtained too late in the game and at too low of a level.

Shieldon (Pearl only)
Additional Comments: Has below average offensive stats and a terrible typing.

Skorupi

Sneasel

Snover
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and has an ability that hinders the rest of the team.

Spiritomb
Additional Comments: Very hard to obtain since it can only be caught once 32 people have been talked to in the underground over Wi-Fi.

Tentacool
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game.

Togepi
Additional Comments: Available too late in the game and obtained as an egg. Is also very hard to evolve.

Unown
Additional Comments: Has very poor stats and can only learn the move Hidden Power.

Wurmple
Additional Comments: Has poor stats overall and has a shallow movepool.

See my comments on the Platinum thread.

Weeeeee

GP 2/2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)