Pokemon Dojo [3/12/24 Update - Marks & Masters Update]

Moon Ball Snorlax was in my last update. :)
How about Dream Ball Skorupi. Could you breed it Careful with Whirlwind?
Would an adamant one with whirlwind work. If not that is fine but I see that your already helping out the user that I wanted to help out.

When you have the chance can you see my thread (or my matching ball list) for a female HA Venonat in a Dream Ball? (I feel like I keep finding stuff of yours I like haha)

I'm ready to trade now MagnusArcanum, what's your FC?
I'm available for the next couple hours. My friend code is in my sig and the first post of my thread...2509-3708-5125. Here's what I want EV trained and the movesets I want them to have:
  • Scraggy: 240 HP/224 Atk/44 Def (Fake Out/Knock Off/Drain Punch/Ice Punch)
  • Onix: 252 HP/96 Def/160 SpDef (Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Roar/Gyro Ball)
  • Mawile: 252 HP/180 Atk/40 Def/36 SpDef (Play Rough/Sucker Punch/Iron Head/Protect)
  • Geodude: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd (Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Rock Blast/Explosion)
  • Druddigon: 236 HP/252 Atk/20 Spd (Outrage/Sucker Punch/Fire Punch/Gunk Shot)
  • Corphish: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd (Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet/Knock Off/Crabhammer)
  • Meditite: 16 HP/252 Atk/240 Spd (Fake Out/Bullet Punch/Hi Jump Kick/Zen Headbutt)
  • Cherubi: 4 Def/252 SpAtk/252 Spd (Healing Wish/Aromatherapy/Giga Drain/Nature Power)
I'm fine with Super Training or Horde Training and Pokerus is okay. If you do end up leveling them, it's okay if they evolve. Just keep the moves listed and/or teach them the moves I want if they learn by level-up. I won't be able to trade again until next weekend, so you have plenty of time. I'm not in any rush atm. Lmk if you have questions.

Would an adamant one with whirlwind work. If not that is fine but I see that your already helping out the user that I wanted to help out.
Careful or Jolly would be preferred, but that's fine if you can't.

When you have the chance can you see my thread (or my matching ball list) for a female HA Venonat in a Dream Ball? (I feel like I keep finding stuff of yours I like haha)
HA Bunnelby in a Luxury Ball would be good. Strangely enough, I don't have one of the most common OU Pokemon on my thread yet... XD

Hi, I like the flash fire typhlosion/cyndaquil. Any breedable you want from my thread? I have ha totodile if you like
I actually already have HA Totodile, but could I get a female Level Ball Rattata? I would prefer spitback trades.

I'm available for the next couple hours. My friend code is in my sig and the first post of my thread...2509-3708-5125. Here's what I want EV trained and the movesets I want them to have:
  • Mawile: 252 HP/180 Atk/40 Def/36 SpDef (Play Rough/Sucker Punch/Iron Head/Protect)
  • Meditite: 16 HP/252 Atk/240 Spd (Fake Out/Bullet Punch/Hi Jump Kick/Zen Headbutt)
  • Cherubi: 4 Def/252 SpAtk/252 Spd (Healing Wish/Aromatherapy/Giga Drain/Nature Power)
I'm fine with Super Training or Horde Training and Pokerus is okay. If you do end up leveling them, it's okay if they evolve. Just keep the moves listed and/or teach them the moves I want if they learn by level-up. I won't be able to trade again until next weekend, so you have plenty of time. I'm not in any rush atm. Lmk if you have questions.

Careful or Jolly would be preferred, but that's fine if you can't.

HA Bunnelby in a Luxury Ball would be good. Strangely enough, I don't have one of the most common OU Pokemon on my thread yet... XD

I actually already have HA Totodile, but could I get a female Level Ball Rattata? I would prefer spitback trades.
I will see what I can do then...

Sounds good to me. I'll be available to trade in about 2 hours.

Sure thing, do you want to do spitbacks or penta? And I dunno if I have it listed or not, but I'll throw Spikes on too as an egg move :)
I didn't see it on your trade thread, but it was on your list you sent me. Since Venonat is on my parent list, I don't have a perfect female atm, so spitback would be preferred. I think my parent has 4EMs though. Plus, I like to have my OT so I can eventually put it on my BR list. We'll have to trade next weekend though, hope that's okay. :/

I didn't see it on your trade thread, but it was on your list you sent me. Since Venonat is on my parent list, I don't have a perfect female atm, so spitback would be preferred. I think my parent has 4EMs though. Plus, I like to have my OT so I can eventually put it on my BR list. We'll have to trade next weekend though, hope that's okay. :/
Oh yeah, no worries ;) Mon-Wednesday are hell for me anyways, so this gives me some time to get it ready

Hey Magnus, I'd like some of those spitbacks, especially:
Level Rhyhorn
Dive Blue Basculin
Dream Corsola
Dream Miltank
Safari Seedot
Dream Gible

CMT if you need anything in return for them :)

Hey Magnus, I'd like some of those spitbacks, especially:
Level Rhyhorn
Dive Blue Basculin
Dream Corsola
Dream Miltank
Safari Seedot
Dream Gible

CMT if you need anything in return for them :)
Didn't see anything I realllllyyyyyy want atm. I did see you offer custom balls on Eevee - would you be able to get me females in a Quick Ball and Net Ball with HA for the 6? Someone asked for the Level Rhyhorn already and someone is EV training my parent atm, but I can breed you one as soon as I get it back. I know Eevee is 12.5% female, so if that's too much of a hassle, are you fine with trade credits?

Didn't see anything I realllllyyyyyy want atm. I did see you offer custom balls on Eevee - would you be able to get me females in a Quick Ball and Net Ball with HA for the 6? Someone asked for the Level Rhyhorn already and someone is EV training my parent atm, but I can breed you one as soon as I get it back. I know Eevee is 12.5% female, so if that's too much of a hassle, are you fine with trade credits?
Flawless or spitback? I'll have lots of free time next week so I might be able to work something out

Flawless or spitback? I'll have lots of free time next week so I might be able to work something out
I'm fine with going 6:2 spitback since all the ones you want are spitback and Eevee is 12.5% female. I plan to try breeding HP Ice/Grass/Water on the Quick Ball one for Jolteon and HP Ground on the Net Ball one for Glaceon anyway.

I'm fine with going 6:2 spitback since all the ones you want are spitback and Eevee is 12.5% female. I plan to try breeding HP Ice/Grass/Water on the Quick Ball one for Jolteon and HP Ground on the Net Ball one for Glaceon anyway.
Ah sure then, I'll get it done. Probably will take some time since I'll need to start from a scratch, though.

Ah sure then, I'll get it done. Probably will take some time since I'll need to start from a scratch, though.
I figured that'd be the the case so I didn't want to ask too much of you. Only EM I for sure want is Wish, but other than that, not much else. Timid would be preferred on Quick Ball and Modest on Net Ball if that's not too much trouble. Take your time. I can send you the spitbacks whenever our schedules line up and you can send me the Eevees when you have them ready if you want.

A small update...more to come after I finish some trades...
-SHINY UPDATE 3/6-

#140 Kabuto - #141 Kabutops
OT: Caleb (28325)

Weak Armor | Adamant | 31/31/31/X/31/31
EMs: Mud Shot, Rapid Spin

-BREEDABLE UPDATE 3/6-

#111 Rhyhorn - #112 Rhydon - #464 Rhyperior
Rock Head (Solid Rock) | Adamant | 31/31/31/X/31/31

(parent from Art Vandelay)

#215 Sneasel - #461 Weavile
Inner Focus / Keen Eye (Pressure) | Jolly | 31/31/31/X/31/31
EMs: Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Pursuit

#318 Carvahna - #319 Sharpedo
Speed Boost | Naughty | 31/31/31/31/X/31
EMs: Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump

-PARENT UPDATE 3/6-

#298 Azurill - #183 Marill - #184 Azumarill
Sap Sipper |
Adamant | 31/31/31/X/31/31
EMs: Aqua Jet

#370 Luvdisc
Hydration |
Calm / Modest | 31/X/31/31/31/31

#399 Bidoof - #400 Bibarel
Moody |

#412 Burmy - #413 Wormadam - #414 Mothim
Plant Cloak
Shed Skin (Anticipation) | Calm | 31/X/31/31/31/31

#434 Stunky - #435 Skuntank
Keen Eye |

#684 Swirlix - #685 Slurpuff
Unburden |
EMs: Belly Drum

Teru_XD, Widdly_Scuds, Rollout Shuckle, ooh_shiny, chester0334, craymond727, Tatertot, Lady Valkyrie, rufusdrumknott, BSatallite - I have your Pokemon ready to trade. Lmk when you're ready and available. I will be on for maybe another half hour to an hour, otherwise I'll be free most of Saturday/Sunday (CST).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)