Pokemon Dojo [3/12/24 Update - Marks & Masters Update]

Hey :) im intrested in some pokes of yours and one of them is hp ice quite numel.
I have some female you dont have like dream ball swablu, dive ball glalie with spikes and more and i can ev train+breed for you stuff of yours

Hey :) im intrested in some pokes of yours and one of them is hp ice quite numel.
I have some female you dont have like dream ball swablu, dive ball glalie with spikes and more and i can ev train+breed for you stuff of yours
Not really interested in those two, but my typical rates are 3 EV trainings or 2 50% female breedings for a flawless. Lmk if you're interested in either of those options.

- UPDATE 3/17 -
Complete list of updates will be in Post #3.
3 Shiny Pokemon
20 Breedables
10 Parents
6 Battle-Ready Pokemon

- Thread has been reformatted so Breedables and Parents are in the same post, Shiny Pokemon have their own post for each generation, and BR/Legendary Pokemon have their own post for each generation.
- Breeding Project Requests now accepted - Egg Moves, Hidden Powers, Shiny Pokemon, etc. in Post #6.

- UPDATE 4/1 -
3 Shiny Pokemon
27 Breedables
26 Parents
1 Battle-Ready Pokemon

Need to add in sprites and update region posts when I have time. Need to keep track of what I obtain between updates better. X.X

Edit: Sprites finally added to Post #3

Last edited:
- UPDATE 4/5 -
2 Shiny Pokemon - Snorlax & Buneary
Breedables to be updated
Parents to be updated

- UPDATE 4/6 -
2 New Shiny Pokemon - Larvitar & Gible
20 New Breedables
10 New Parents

- Coming Soon -
To Be Shiny Hatched - Bulbasaur
Looking for TSV Match - Chikorita [1554], Marill [2976], Absol [1643], Anorith [3962]

- Misc. -
Slight reorganization in the thread.
Flawed shiny Pokemon removed.​

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about on SQSR, you have a ton of cool stuff. Would you please CMT for your Adamant Victini and Modest Meloetta please? Good luck with your thread! :)
Hey, I don't think I ever got back to you. That wasn't intentional, I just have the memory of a gold fish. Anyhow, if you're still interested in those two, I'm still willing to work something out. I just had a brief look through your thread and am really liking the shiny friend ball Tyranitar. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll find another mon. Thanks in advance :)

Hey, I don't think I ever got back to you. That wasn't intentional, I just have the memory of a gold fish. Anyhow, if you're still interested in those two, I'm still willing to work something out. I just had a brief look through your thread and am really liking the shiny friend ball Tyranitar. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll find another mon. Thanks in advance :)
I kind of forgot too lol. I'm still interested in both Victini and Meloetta, and would like to add in your Genesect if you find anything else. I'll be updating my thread with more shinies soon, once I get home from my trip and get a couple of eggs hatched. Everything will need to get cloned though...

Shinies I remember off the top of my head I need to add:
Chikorita - Nest Ball - Bold or Calm
Wailmer - Dream Ball - Modest - HP Grass
Anorith - Dream Ball - Adamant
Bulbasaur - Nest Ball - Modest - HP Fire

To be hatched:
Larvitar - Moon Ball - Relaxed
Noibat - Net Ball - Timid
Totodile - Dive Ball - Jolly
Taillow - Dream Ball - Timid - HP Grass

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)