Pokemon Dojo [3/12/24 Update - Marks & Masters Update]

I kind of forgot too lol. I'm still interested in both Victini and Meloetta, and would like to add in your Genesect if you find anything else. I'll be updating my thread with more shinies soon, once I get home from my trip and get a couple of eggs hatched. Everything will need to get cloned though...

Shinies I remember off the top of my head I need to add:
Chikorita - Nest Ball - Bold or Calm
Wailmer - Dream Ball - Modest - HP Grass
Anorith - Dream Ball - Adamant
Bulbasaur - Nest Ball - Modest - HP Fire

To be hatched:
Larvitar - Moon Ball - Relaxed
Noibat - Net Ball - Timid
Totodile - Dive Ball - Jolly
Taillow - Dream Ball - Timid - HP Grass
I'm not generally interested in shinies as I think most of them look like garbage, Tyranitar is one I like.

How about Sport Ball Pinsir from your Kanto breedables? I also need the following spit backs, if you have any, or just these mons in general: Repeat Ball Cyndquil (female, if possible), and Infiltrator Litwick (also female). Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance :)

Oh and just a note: I prefer to trade for untouched monsters. It's not clear that yours are, which is fine, I just wanted to check. I probably missed it if you said it somewhere...

Last edited:
I'm not generally interested in shinies as I think most of them look like garbage, Tyranitar is one I like.

How about Sport Ball Pinsir from your Kanto breedables? I also need the following spit backs, if you have any, or just these mons in general: Repeat Ball Cyndquil (female, if possible), and Infiltrator Litwick (also female). Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance :)

Oh and just a note: I prefer to trade for untouched monsters. It's not clear that yours are, which is fine, I just wanted to check. I probably missed it if you said it somewhere...
Oops, I guess I forgot to put that back into my OP when I reformatted my thread. Everything (minus perhaps spitbacks I give out) that I trade is untouched, as I breed them on request. I do have Repeat Cyndaquil (female is a given if you're interested in the ball) and I only have Litwick available in Luxury Balls. Would you prefer Modest or Timid (or something else)?

So for our trade: my shiny Friend Ball Larvitar, flawless Sports Ball Pinsir, + spitbacks of Repeat Ball Cyndaquil and Luxury Infiltrator Litwick for your Adamant Victini, Modest Meloetta, & Hasty Genesect? Are you sure that's all you want? I'd be happy to add a couple more spitbacks to help you expand your breedables if you'd like, I'll just need some time to get them (particularly if you want 12.5% females). Lmk :)

Really, I'm just trying to build a good trade partnership in case you RNG some cool stuff in the future since I can't. XD

I looked through again and the only things that stuck out are Safari Ball Azumaril, Bagon, and Timer Ball Talonflame. You don't have to add anything else if you don't want to, though I appreciate the offer. I'll take those if you have them lying around, but don't go out of your way to get them. I'm generally easy to trade with so don't worry about it. And if you have any RNG project you'd like, I'd be happy to do it. Keep in mind that it may take a little while as I need to set up PPRNG on my new laptop, and while the calibration process is reasonably quick, I'm incredibly unmotivated (which is why my lists are so small on my thread).

I looked through again and the only things that stuck out are Safari Ball Azumaril, Bagon, and Timer Ball Talonflame. You don't have to add anything else if you don't want to, though I appreciate the offer. I'll take those if you have them lying around, but don't go out of your way to get them. I'm generally easy to trade with so don't worry about it. And if you have any RNG project you'd like, I'd be happy to do it. Keep in mind that it may take a little while as I need to set up PPRNG on my new laptop, and while the calibration process is reasonably quick, I'm incredibly unmotivated (which is why my lists are so small on my thread).
Haha sounds good. I don't think I really have any RNG projects in mind atm (besides the HA genies listed in my Wants section) and even if I did, it's not like I would be in any rush to get them. If I can think of anything cool, I'll let you know! It's kind of a busy time for me (just had a pharmacy school interview today, another one next week, graduating soon, etc), but I'll try to get your Pokemon ready asap. I'll contact you when they're ready. Thanks!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey magnus. your thread rules. if i remember correctly, you wanted me to cyt for my zapdos (the hp grass), right?

hey magnus. your thread rules. if i remember correctly, you wanted me to cyt for my zapdos (the hp grass), right?
Thanks! :)

Yes please, let me know if there's anything of interest. I've been busy lately with pharmacy school interviews and graduation coming up so I haven't been able to update recently, but I have a few new shinies to add if you're into that.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Thanks! :)

Yes please, let me know if there's anything of interest. I've been busy lately with pharmacy school interviews and graduation coming up so I haven't been able to update recently, but I have a few new shinies to add if you're into that.
congrats on the promising career

id mostly be looking for an assortment of spitbacks (2 or 3 iv is even ok) of regular pokes for breeding purposes. how many would you be willing to trade?

congrats on the promising career

id mostly be looking for an assortment of spitbacks (2 or 3 iv is even ok) of regular pokes for breeding purposes. how many would you be willing to trade?
Depends on gender ratios, but does ~5 sound fair? They should come with at least 4ivs, unless you're choosing fun the parent sections, of which I give no guarantees.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
i was actually thinking 5 myself! sounds great. ill pick some out, edit this post and let you know when im ready.

id like the diveball ha blastoise, the 2 ha poliwags dive/nest, and the 3 ha eevees you have lux/nest/net. i can throw in a spitback too to cover the 6th, if thats ok.

Last edited:
i was actually thinking 5 myself! sounds great. ill pick some out, edit this post and let you know when im ready.

id like the diveball ha blastoise, the 2 ha poliwags dive/nest, and the 3 ha eevees you have lux/nest/net. i can throw in a spitback too to cover the 6th, if thats ok.
That's...a lot of 12.5% females... If you can get me one of the elemental monkeys with HA in a matching ball (Nest/Dusk Simisage, Repeat Simisear, Dive Simipour) with at least 3IVs, then yes. Lmk :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
That's...a lot of 12.5% females... If you can get me one of the elemental monkeys with HA in a matching ball (Nest/Dusk Simisage, Repeat Simisear, Dive Simipour) with at least 3IVs, then yes. Lmk :)
def more than fair! i just scored a lux ball ha froakie while looking for your panpour too!

ill let you know when i catch this monkey

def more than fair! i just scored a lux ball ha froakie while looking for your panpour too!

ill let you know when i catch this monkey
If you end up breeding it at all, it'd be great if you could add any of these EMs, but definitely not required: Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Tickle.

It'll take some time to get all those HA 12.5% females, but I'll let you know when I'm ready. You can check my progress in post #2.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
If you end up breeding it at all, it'd be great if you could add any of these EMs, but definitely not required: Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Tickle.

It'll take some time to get all those HA 12.5% females, but I'll let you know when I'm ready. You can check my progress in post #2.
i actually managed to get you both pansage and panpour.. ill keep checking post #2, but i should be ready by tonight

(
) #443 Gible - #444 Gabite - #445 Garchomp

OT: Kayla (49810)
Rough Skin | Naughty | 31.31.31.31.31.31

EMs: Double-Edge, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage
Hatched at Tower of Mastery
TSV matched on Reddit with /u/kaykitty36

Hello,
Do you have any EV training/breeding projects I can do for the Gible?
I assume I would need 2 credits for this?

Hello,
Do you have any EV training/breeding projects I can do for the Gible?
I assume I would need 2 credits for this?
As stated in my second(?) post, I do not accept EV training as payment for my shinies (and I don't really have anything I need trained atm). As for breeding projects, I don't know if I have anything I'm in need of atm, so I'll have to think about it...I'll get back to you if I think of something...

As stated in my second(?) post, I do not accept EV training as payment for my shinies (and I don't really have anything I need trained atm). As for breeding projects, I don't know if I have anything I'm in need of atm, so I'll have to think about it...I'll get back to you if I think of something...
Alright thanks :)

Sorry for missing about the EV training part.

Alright thanks :)

Sorry for missing about the EV training part.
I thought of some breeding projects.

1. Lotad - Safari Ball - Modest 31.x.31.31.31.31 - Swift Swim - EMs: Counter, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance, Giga Drain
2. Frillish - Nest or Heal Ball - Quiet 31.x.31.31.31.0 - Cursed Body/Water Absorb - EMs: Acid Armor, Confuse Ray, Mist, Pain Split
3. Litwick - Luxury Ball - Quiet 31.x.31.31.31.0 - Infiltrator - EMs: Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Haze, Heat Wave

If you can breed me flawless females of 2 of these, I'll trade you the Gible. I can provide a parent if you choose to go for the Safari Lotad or Luxury Litwick. Does this sound fair?

Hey Magnus,

cmt for your shiny naughty garchomp and a breedable unaware clefairy 5 iv genders don't matter with a nickname .

you can take anything except for my eeveelution !!!

give me the things you want to clone then i do it all at once .
So I can take your HP Ice Plusle too? :o

I need O+2 copies of my shiny Larvitar, Buneary, and Gible.. and O+1 copy of shinyshuppet's shiny Milotic. My Internet is down atm though... :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)