Pokemon Dojo [3/12/24 Update - Marks & Masters Update]

I thought of some breeding projects.

1. Lotad - Safari Ball - Modest 31.x.31.31.31.31 - Swift Swim - EMs: Counter, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance, Giga Drain
2. Frillish - Nest or Heal Ball - Quiet 31.x.31.31.31.0 - Cursed Body/Water Absorb - EMs: Acid Armor, Confuse Ray, Mist, Pain Split
3. Litwick - Luxury Ball - Quiet 31.x.31.31.31.0 - Infiltrator - EMs: Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Haze, Heat Wave

If you can breed me flawless females of 2 of these, I'll trade you the Gible. I can provide a parent if you choose to go for the Safari Lotad or Luxury Litwick. Does this sound fair?
Sounds good. I can event attempt all 3 if you'd like, and if you can provide me the Safari Ball, and HA litwick, that would be great :)

Hey,im intrested in your shiny gible :)
my vicitini is jolly and has thr moves blue flare, v create bolt strike and glaciate.
His OT is in japanese and the ID is 11252.
Im not sure is what you are looking for but i hope so.
I dont want to sound rudd, but if its the vicitini you are looking , it will cost 2 pokes?

Hey,im intrested in your shiny gible :)
my vicitini is jolly and has thr moves blue flare, v create bolt strike and glaciate.
His OT is in japanese and the ID is 11252.
Im not sure is what you are looking for but i hope so.
I dont want to sound rudd, but if its the vicitini you are looking , it will cost 2 pokes?
I prefer an Adamant one. Do you have anything else for trade?

I prefer an Adamant one. Do you have anything else for trade?
I have a lor of females but i cant tell you what because it's a lot,can you name the pokes you need? I guess the vicitini is my best shot here, i have a more legends but you didnt mentioned them in your wants

I have a lor of females but i cant tell you what because it's a lot,can you name the pokes you need? I guess the vicitini is my best shot here, i have a more legends but you didnt mentioned them in your wants
My wants aren't limited to what's listed, just list stuff I don't have you think I might be interested in.

Edit: For the Mudkip and Scraggy breeding projects.

Species: Mudkip
Ball Choice: Pokeball
Ability: Either
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31.x.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Ancientpower, Counter, Mirror Coat, Wide Guard

Species: Scraggy
Ball Choice: Timer Ball
Ability: Intimidate (Hidden Ability)
Nature: Careful
IV Spread: 31.31.31.x.31.31
Egg Moves: Detect, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Quick Guard

Last edited:
- UPDATE 5/20 -
Complete list of updates will be in Post #3.
7 New Shiny Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Chikorita x2, Totodile, Sneasel, Wailmer, & Anorith
Breedables to be updated later
Parents to be updated later

Been a long time since my last update, got busy with my last semester of undergrad and doing interviews for pharmacy school that I never updated my thread despite having several of these done so long ago I forgot who hatched them... Still working on a couple more shiny projects. Now that graduation is over and I've gotten into pharmacy school, I'll be (hopefully) getting back into things, though my focus will be shifting towards breeding shinies to use for BattleSpot and more BR Pokemon, as well as starting to do SR projects. Breedables and Parents will be updated later tonight (probably)...

Last edited:
- UPDATE 5/21 -

(
)
#252 Treecko - #253 Grovyle - #254 Sceptile

OT: Jamie (43375)
Overgrow
| Timid | 31.00.31.30.30.31 HP Ground
EMs: Bullet Seed, Double Kick, Leech Seed, Synthesis
Hatched in Satalune Forest
TSV matched on Reddit with /u/Jamie-McL

HP Ground to smack Heatran XD, 0 Atk to minimize confusion/Foul Play damage.

Breedables to be updated still...
20 New Parents

- UPDATE 5/26 -

(
) #246 Larvitar - #247 Pupitar - #248 Tyranitar

OT: Dawn (00572)

Guts (Sand Stream) | Relaxed | 31.31.31.31.31.31
EMs: Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock
Hatched at Geosenge Town
TSV matched on Reddit with /u/AnimaWish

(
) #270 Lotad - #271 Lombre - #272 Ludicolo

OT: Allister (53280)
Swift Swim | Modest | 31.31.31.31.31.31

EMs: Counter, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance
Hatched at Secret Shore
TSV matched on Reddit with /u/IN_DARKEST_NIGHT

(
) #276 Taillow - #277 Swellow

OT: 소어 (31796)
Scrappy |
Timid | 31.12.31.30.31.31 HP Grass

EMs: Boomburst, Brave Bird, Defog
Hatched at Sky Pillar
TSV matched on Reddit with /u/soaraos

KOR - name will change upon evolution

(
) #656 Froakie - #657 Frogadier - #658 Greninja

OT: Elbert (62858)
Protean |
Naive | 31.31.31.31.31.31

EMs: Camouflage, Mind Reader, Toxic Spikes, Water Sport
Hatched at Tower of Mastery
TSV matched on Reddit with /u/brocksalwayshigh

(
) #714 Noibat - #715 Noivern

OT: cant say (60415)
Infiltrator | Timid | 31.16.31.31.31.31

EMs: Switcheroo
Hatched at Fabled Cave
TSV matched with cant say

Five new shinies, was waiting on getting mah 6IV female Froakie hatched. Three 6IVs (and so many unhatched 6IV eggs in my boxes...). 6IV on Tyranitar for unexpected special attacks, 6IVs on Ludicolo for maximum Fake Out (not that it makes much difference), 6IVs on Greninja because...Greninja. XD Probably last update for a while, as I begin SR projects for the shiny Rayquaza event (thanks to Djura for the code) and for Heatran...

Breedables still need to be updated, will probably reformat the thread bit by bit....

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
magnus! got a few questions for you.. interested in your hp water ditto. if you dont have redis rights, can you tell me where you got it so i can go get one? if you do habe redis rights.. cmt:)

magnus! got a few questions for you.. interested in your hp water ditto. if you dont have redis rights, can you tell me where you got it so i can go get one? if you do habe redis rights.. cmt:)
Your Tornadus B)

Just kidding, I received it from Buckert and it's fully-redis. I'll let you know when I have it cloned. Just answer the following question: what Pokemon benefit from having HP Water (I'm serious, I have no idea what to breed HP Water for)?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your Tornadus B)

Just kidding, I received it from Buckert and it's fully-redis. I'll let you know when I have it cloned. Just answer the following question: what Pokemon benefit from having HP Water (I'm serious, I have no idea what to breed HP Water for)?
i had an idea to breed one a few weeks ago, but i forgot who it was haha. im hoping the idea comes back. for now, couldnt tell ya haha

edit: maybe an alternate magnezone set since it cant hit ground types with hpfire? seems to make more sens than hp grass to me, since stab steel moves will hit rock harder than hidden power?

Hi, is there anything I can interest you in for your HP Ice Raikou? I only have breedables and shinies, but please CMT and lmk, thanks!
Don't see anything of interest right now however if/when you get a Shiny Timid/Calm Togepi in a Premier Ball then I'm be willing to trade the Raikou for it.

Hello again! I was wondering if you could CMT for female HA spitbacks of your Farfetch'd, Grimer, and Drowzee, all in Dream Balls? I'm flexible with the terms of the deal, and I don't mind borrowing parents if that's easier for you. I know your first post had mentioned that some Pokemon needed to be bred up.

Hello again! I was wondering if you could CMT for female HA spitbacks of your Farfetch'd, Grimer, and Drowzee, all in Dream Balls? I'm flexible with the terms of the deal, and I don't mind borrowing parents if that's easier for you. I know your first post had mentioned that some Pokemon needed to be bred up.
Only the Farfetch'd is in need of breeding iirc. What are your rates for 12.5%? Would a 12.5% + loaning my Farfetch'd work for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)