Let's Play! Pokemon Emerald EggLocke

Hi guys, im going to be doing an egglocke for youtube, but as we know, egglocke's have kinda died, so im making this thread as many people want to make/ start one but dont know how about making one.

So i want everyone here to compile a list of PKM files, i will be collecting these and will compile a file consisting of box fulls of pokemon, this should kick start it again. if we get heaps of eggs getting submitted i will compile a randomization , which will pair random pkm files together to make your game a new challenging one very time. thanks guys for your support, its much appreciated:

The Rules
  1. Every caught pokemon needs to be swapped out for an egg
  2. The eggs will be provided by other people (players, subscribers, friends, etc...)
  3. "Dupes Clause" is recommended, to add to the uniqueness of each Pokemon. This means you do not count any hatches against any Pokemon whose species you have already obtained.
  4. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or put in the PC permanently.
  5. ThePlayer may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in Dark Grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.
  6. the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
  7. it is implied that the player can accept Pokémon that are received freely from NPCs.
  8. Also strongly implied is a prohibition against voluntarily resetting and reloading the game when things go wrong. Being able to do so would render all of the other rules pointless.
The Rules For Submiting:

1. Dont send troll pokemon, you may send pokemon that suck but dont send pokemon for the purpose of trolling.
2. Dont Spoil What Pokemon It Is!!!!!
3. Dont Have Illegal Moves/Pokemon
4. Be nice on this thread, if you are a youtube, you may find a partner or friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)