Pokemon for the Holidays 2007 R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, he beat me 5-2 (I forfeited rather than waste time once it was definitely over!) if the score matters

man ADV ubers is way cooler :(

Um...me and hybrid might have a problem getting our match done, as iirc he's 9 hours ahead of me and hasn't responded to my PM. What can be done of this? If you have to disqualify me, I don't care, or if it ends up being decided by coin toss. I saw him on the forum this morning, but that was just before I would have to go to school...

Well, I'm going to be here the entire day today. I don't know how this is going to end up, but if you see me online, PM me straight away.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In a turn of events that left me as surprised as anyone, I beat Jebroni in a close match.

I lost to obi in the ubers match.

I knew that guy was going to dupe me into his tricks!

PS: Now I'll be holding a gun at your head, obi. Win this tourny so that I can feel better that I lost to the best.

Its the time of my scheduled battle and my opponent is not here, so what would happen if I have to leave and I never get to battle?

Stuff came up and I missed the time Tsurukawa and I set up. I'm completely free over the weekend minus a 3 hour thing on saturday so I'm sure we'll get the match done before the rd pairings are posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)